Julie

Harlan, IA

#21 Oct 27, 2010
Grassley does not care for the lower class people, I've written several letters. No help or advise. I will vote for Conlin in hopes she change lives in a more positive way.
Norm

Cedar Rapids, IA

#22 Oct 27, 2010
Grassley is an advocate of Iowans first, he is not afraid to go against his own party and vote for what will help us. SCHIP and banking reform
Ron Peterson

Fort Dodge, IA

#25 Oct 28, 2010
He's the only one that has never run a negative campaign. He sticks to the facts. He doesn't lie.

“are you bent over yet?”

Since: Jul 08

small town Iowa

#26 Oct 28, 2010
Grassley is honest and pays his taxes. Roxy is a bit more foxy...her and her hubby was worth millions in 1981 and yetn they escaped NOT paying one red cent in State taxes. Her and Geithner would be real buds in D.C.No thanks!
dka

West Des Moines, IA

#27 Oct 28, 2010
used to vote for grassley all the time...it's time for him to quit
psyclone

Granville, IA

#28 Oct 29, 2010
I used to be a democrat until 2009 i'll vote them out every time now thanks for nothing harkin,culver
Lawabiding Voter

Theodore, AL

#29 Oct 30, 2010
Grassley has done a good job so I would like to see him stick around. Conlin wants to defer our taxes - let's try LOWERING them instead.
Ed

Warsaw, IN

#30 Nov 1, 2010
Chuck is a tool.
HELEN

Des Moines, IA

#31 Nov 2, 2010
CHANGE
numan

Des Moines, IA

#32 Nov 2, 2010
HELEN wrote:
CHANGE
Just like the "change" we got from Barry O to the tune of an additional 3 trillion in debt? Looks like you and the poster above your comeent are bothe tools-n-fools!
Julie

United States

#33 Jan 21, 2011
Voted for Roxanne Conlin
Working class

Paducah, KY

#34 Dec 30, 2011
Dont vote for any of them they are all crooked our government is so corrupt everyone in it is compromised in my book. And the whole electoral college was good 100 years ago but now it is only there as a failsafe so whoever is running this corrupt country can get who they want in.look at the 2000 election algore got the popular vote and should have one but that damned electoral college system came and bite us in the ass now look what we are in.
9ui4rt87u

Oglethorpe, GA

#36 Feb 28, 2012
boots
Two Foot jack

Cookeville, TN

#37 Feb 28, 2012
Not sure yet who would be the best.

Since: Mar 12

Indialantic, FL

#38 Mar 1, 2012
Believe or not my neighbor's girl-friend makes $86 every hour on the computer. She has been without work for 9 months but last month her paycheck was $8338 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more…MakeCash17.com
old timer

Hawarden, IA

#39 Mar 1, 2012
I must live in a time warp. I just know that the title of this post says "WHO DO YOU SUPPORT FOR US SENATE IN IOWA IN 2010?" That's almost 2 years ago, do you think the title should be changed or are there some out there that are still living in the past in hopes that your voice will still make a difference??? Damn! This is confusing!!!!
Anonymous

Gloucester, MA

#40 Mar 14, 2012
You're right!!!!!
65y8u4r8

Sparks, GA

#41 Mar 26, 2012
more
DDD

Ottumwa, IA

#42 Apr 10, 2012
Out with the old, in with the new. I support term limits.
Pumping a little new blood into the system would be best.
SBD

Hawarden, IA

#43 Apr 12, 2012
I also support term limits. Every politician should be required to serve two terms, one in office and one in jail!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamoni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Joel Fry as State Representat... Oct '14 Fred Diehl 1
V&H in Leon (Feb '14) Feb '14 Stephen 1
Assisted Living is deeply needed but we can't a... (Jan '14) Jan '14 ashleyjohnn 1
Progressive where did you go (Jan '11) Oct '13 progressive wimp 3
boycott civil war days (Aug '13) Sep '13 So true 3
John Marteny Arrested (Jul '13) Jul '13 Hester 1
Tornados (Apr '12) Apr '13 Rykers Watch 4
Lamoni Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lamoni People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lamoni News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lamoni

Personal Finance