Pasadena, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2011
well?
progressive

Lamoni, IA

#2 Aug 24, 2013
well wrote:
well?
thank you for asking. I got very busy and very seldom get on internet anymore. I am very curious where you read my comments and what your reaction was. I am well aware that this is a small town and generally I avoid posting on a Lamoni forum topic. Mostly I look for threads where I find highly intelligent people who are not afraid of controversial views on controversial topics, and who are strangers to me, so I can write freely. In my home town, I maintain a very moderate persona with most persons except a few close friends who are aware of my views. I do not like controversy in such a small town.

There is an exception recently, but I still am reluctant to come out openly. I am now opposed to the civil war days events in our town. After watching some of the March on Washington today, and the other news regarding civil rights and especially voting rights, I am uncomfortable with folks who even wish to reenact the actions of the south in the civil war. How do I know what their current views are? or how they will behave?
progressive wimp

San Francisco, CA

#3 Oct 23, 2013
progressive wrote:
<quoted text> thank you for asking. I got very busy and very seldom get on internet anymore. I am very curious where you read my comments and what your reaction was. I am well aware that this is a small town and generally I avoid posting on a Lamoni forum topic. Mostly I look for threads where I find highly intelligent people who are not afraid of controversial views on controversial topics, and who are strangers to me, so I can write freely. In my home town, I maintain a very moderate persona with most persons except a few close friends who are aware of my views. I do not like controversy in such a small town.
There is an exception recently, but I still am reluctant to come out openly. I am now opposed to the civil war days events in our town. After watching some of the March on Washington today, and the other news regarding civil rights and especially voting rights, I am uncomfortable with folks who even wish to reenact the actions of the south in the civil war. How do I know what their current views are? or how they will behave?
Still molesting kids in Lamoni are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamoni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Damaging Winds, Hail and Isolated Tornadoes Pos... (May '15) May '15 school taken out ... 1
News Teen dies of cancer soon after receiving diploma (Dec '14) Dec '14 Zeppelin 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Joel Fry as State Representat... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Fred Diehl 1
boycott civil war days (Aug '13) Sep '13 So true 3
Tornados (Apr '12) Apr '13 Rykers Watch 4
News Iowa Man Charged In Incest Case Bonds Out Of Jail (Dec '09) Aug '12 Rats 15
Holidays (Dec '11) Jun '12 Mikeycrab 2

Lamoni Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamoni Mortgages