Posted in the Lamesa Forum

eljoker

Ewing, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2012
who r dey?
haha

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Your mother when she comes see me at night.
yomommaisdrama

Plains, TX

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Yo momma wen she strippin n shakin dat ass in my face
quitcrying

Levelland, TX

#4 Oct 16, 2012
i know who is ready to strip and get nasty like old times. Natalie Zuniga aka Bonnie Marty Guerrero!!!! that ho tried to change her name so nobody would remember her stripping days but how can you forget a booty hole like hers.......
Just saying

Atlanta, TX

#5 Oct 16, 2012
Wanna b modles claudia romero&isabella flores first of all claudia please stop u a ho3 with no body someone who thinks there the sh*t really girl get a job n stop depending on yo momma n daddy & leave that modeling sh*t to reall models cuz u ugly u mit fit n chinesse modeling haha
&isabella u a nothq ho3 who slept with half of lamesa u suck at modeling get sum new poses u a fake all of u is fake no ass or tites how abt u suk on a di*k n model that u good at that neways
YALL SOME HATINN ASS HOES

Lamesa, TX

#6 Oct 18, 2012
I DISSAGREE AGREE ABOUT CLAUDIA ROMERO FIRST OF ALL JUST HATINN ON HER BEC SHE LOOKS BETTER THEN YALL WHAT YALL SHOULD DO IS PUT YOUR REAL NAME AND TELL CLAUDIA HOW YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT HER AND YOUR PRBLY FU**N FAT BEHIND A COMPUTER SHE PRBLY LIVIN UP YOUR DREAM SMETHING YOU CANT DO
AND IAGREE ABOUT ISBELLA LMAO
smh

Arlington, TX

#7 Oct 18, 2012
Yall silly bitches is wild. Half of these bitches are friends with each other or "associate" with each other and sleep with each others boyfriends or family. Isabella just needs Jesus Christ! All of yall need Jesus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Romos Sun Sos 1
kinsasha hunter Sun Lucy 13
DopeHead Venessa Flores Sep 16 Longrod 21
what goes on at the smith unit??? (Feb '11) Sep 16 Concerned 152
Fed up Sep 15 Larissa G 21
Females that put out here Sep 15 Larissa G 5
Latoya rodriquez Sep 15 Mexraza 8

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance