Next

United States

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Maggie why are u a hoe that go out after Married Man U just want some man to Raise your kids and your Daughter is going get her him in Trouble
look out

Lubbock, TX

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Say u finally gwt one for u and your daughter i just she slept with mark i want to be next you talk to me every day
palastine texas

Lubbock, TX

#4 Oct 17, 2013
I wish you would come back so i can try her like i did you dacausha
drama

Lubbock, TX

#5 Oct 29, 2013
Is she still holeing around i heard her daughter is to they get their hands on anything that helps them all they do is pop pills and steal and cant even say a word without sex coming out their mouth

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#6 Nov 9, 2013
Maggie works her daughter works she ain't on you penis and she well never be is that why you HATEING she can do what she wants if she wants just like you all let her leave her life if you all don't got one let them you all can talk post comment while she sits back and laugh wtf you only live once she has gone a long ways if dumb low life sorry excuse of a man could not be a real man then that's on him IM GLAD SHE IS NOT WITH THAT FAG SHE WAS IS TO MUCH OF A WOMEN FOR HIM TO STAND BY HER N HER FAMILY PINCHE CUCARACHOS all you lamesa people should be worried bout your own life instead of her next move

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#7 Nov 9, 2013
if she wants to be single and dateing or just hang out and have fun why you all worried you all are not paying her bills or her drinks SO GO PUT THIS IN YOU ALLS PIPE AND SMOKE IT TO OR DO YOU ALL NEED HER TO HOLD THE LIGHTER FOR YOU if she pops pills or not wtf did you buy them for her or just mad cuz you didn't get your high all you Lamesa people are no better your sisters smokes your bro smokes shit your moms you all are always to high on your fk up so called street drug cant seem to look at things right and clear unless you have walk on her shoes you can judge her but I put money you lame ass low lifes will stamble get a job stop depending on your ladies ladies stop depending on them drunk stinky old farts stop selling your bodies for money you all better then that..........NOT AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAA PINCHE JENTE BABOSA GO SUCK YOUR MANS PENIS HAVE A TASTE OF TEXAS PUTAS AND MEN GO EAT WELL WATER DAWSON TOM DICK AND HERRY TASTE IS IN YOU WOMENS MOUTH TRYING TO ACK ALL INOCENT when Lamesa hospital ran out of cures for each and ONE of you all THATS WHY NO VISITS ARE FREE PAY UP OR WALK OUT.........AND SORRY YOU CAN NOT SUCK THE DOCTORS PENIS IT IS NOT WAL MART UP IN THE DOCTORS OFFICE ........HATERS WILL HATE.......MAGGIE I GIVE YOU TWO THUMBS UP KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DOING FOR YOU AND YOUR BABIES........TRUST NO ONE.........NOTGIVINAFKYO
warrant

Brownfield, TX

#8 Nov 9, 2013
Blah blah blah Benito Barrioz wanted child molester is all you people should be focused on right now
terri

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2014
Talk about Maggie.... Did you benito is marrying that white girl Teri jackson from O'Donnell.... That's where he was hiding out until he got caught in tahoka with Mary J. Morin.... Wow some women never learn....
gross

Levelland, TX

#11 Jan 22, 2014
Wow that girl must be dumb to marrying a chomo who is about to spend his miserable life in prison. Funny thing though did y'all know wedo got his azz kicked by some young teenagers. Haha Barrioz ain't sh!t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 45 min Farty McFlatus 740
Queen 10 hr callout 1
truck in town accessories 10 hr fukyou 2
I need a discreet partner 14 hr u know 2
Viruses at workout or fitness businesses. 21 hr XXX 1
Handsome Nov 20 big E 11
matilda piņa Nov 17 grand 8
Lamesa Dating
Find my Match

Lamesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lamesa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lamesa