Y do u want to know how she is???
Maricruz Garcia

Odessa, TX

#3 Jun 13, 2013
*who
anonymous

Brownfield, TX

#4 Jun 13, 2013
Cause someone made a fake Facebook of her and I wanted to find out which one was a fake.
anonymous

Brownfield, TX

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Wasnt trying to put her out there I jus wanted to no
Maricruz Garcia

Odessa, TX

#6 Jun 14, 2013
Oh k
wElUvPiERcETHaVe IL

Levelland, TX

#7 Sep 23, 2013
MmhMHm dis biotch Iz a nasty hooe who b fuxinn err body I hear dat she fuxxd all tha barriozz nd she giv head wen she Iz at partiez
hmm

United States

#8 Sep 23, 2013
Omg!!! And let me guess this has to be Tesla get a life and leave Julie alone
wElUvPiERcETHaVeIL wrote:
MmhMHm dis biotch Iz a nasty hooe who b fuxinn err body I hear dat she fuxxd all tha barriozz nd she giv head wen she Iz at partiez

Lamesa, TX

#9 Sep 24, 2013
Omg, like you've never given head at a party?..basic B*tch.
julie Garcia

Tampa, FL

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Haha who ever the f*cck you are grow the balls to put your name! And no I chill with gali she my cousin just cause im always at her house doesnt mean shit! Thank you very much! And b!tch I never been to a party before so yeah get your shit straight before you wanna hide behind a computer screen and talk shit! SCARY H0e!
bluBallz

Levelland, TX

#12 Sep 25, 2013
hey Julie would u go with me to a party hehe
TESLA

Levelland, TX

#13 Sep 26, 2013
I didn't post that, I already beat the crap out of you, you are no longer important to me. Keep my name off here. If you weren't messing up you wouldn't be on Lamesa Topixs anyways. I don't need to put you down to make myself feel better. And by the way quit telling people that I stabbed you with a pencil, if I would have stabbed you I would be locked up. I don't need weapons to whoop your nonexistingass and I damn sure can do it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 31 min why 572
Gracie O & Cynthia S 50 min yup 5
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 18,556
Teri lugo 8 hr Polar 7
Josh Lopez 13 hr The 1 6
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) Sun That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
•••
•••
•••

Lamesa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lamesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lamesa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lamesa