Justcourious

Kittanning, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

Did anyone hear anything about a big fight that happened here Saturday nite. Did anyone get hurt?
Justcourious

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

Along this same thread, what about the BIG drug bust, the gulf cartel or something. Is all this related?
courious too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

Were there some helicopters around here over the weekend? Was it about the stabbing? What drug bust????
lisa gomez culpepper

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

yeah? what drug bust?????
ccbd

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Judged:

you guys are surely called "noisey rosie"
Justcourious

Ford City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Well, all kinds of stuff happen here, usually at night, then we hear about it the next day. it'd be nice to know if any of it is true
da truth

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Judged:

dont listen to all the rumors that are flying around about the saturday nite stabbing because the only people that know are the people that were there that nite and the lamesa press report are just getting the info that the police give and half of that isn't even true! the noisy people in lamesa don't have anything better to do but stick there nose up everybodys ass!!
Get Real People

Brownfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

Judged:

The people of Lamesa have a right to know what is going on in their town. You wise asses can't even spell. Noisy means making too much "Noise" The proper spelling is "Nosey". What is amazing is that 2 people make the same mistake in spelling. If the idiots knifing each other don't want people to ask or talk they should move. Because their head is obviously up their ass if they think people are not going to talk or ask about some idiots actions.
SKYLER

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Has anyone been arrested?
SKYLER

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2008

da truth wrote:
dont listen to all the rumors that are flying around about the saturday nite stabbing because the only people that know are the people that were there that nite and the lamesa press report are just getting the info that the police give and half of that isn't even true! the noisy people in lamesa don't have anything better to do but stick there nose up everybodys ass!!
YEAH..... WE KNOW ALL ABOUT THE LAMESA POLICE DEPARTMENT! What a crock of shit. They made an ass of themselves on thier "BIG DRUG BUST" All I can say is, "ITS NOT WHAT YOU KNOW, ITS WHO YOU KNOW" Come on look at the MCKNIGHT kid. He got 20 yrs if Im correct, he might walk in 10. Roland Delgado got lIFE IN PRISON for a D.W.I. Lamesa police blow!
John Doe

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

What ever happend here?
Jay228

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Did that Gonzalez guy get out already? i can't think of his first name.
John Doe

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2009

Jay228 wrote:
Did that Gonzalez guy get out already? i can't think of his first name.
GONZALEZ??????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Larry Grover 22,212
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Defiant1 17,739
do something nice 4 hr Benito Barrioz 3
Lamesa's "Status" 4 hr Benito Barrioz 10
double standared 4 hr Rubens 3
Anyone know 4 hr mikey 4
keep Simons daughter away from kids 5 hr Benito Barrioz 10

Search the Lamesa Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lamesa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000