Ashamed

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2013
The familys in this town that supply meth are killing this place, I wish we could destroy all these houses.
they got one

Morehead, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2013
they will get more, I have to have faith in this new chief... it has been a combined effort, by my family and the police, to keep these leeches away from my sister and its only been a week, it has to be a 24 7 watch. They come out of the woodwork at night. These dealers, I'm sure, got started selling their product to support their own habit and now meth is everywhere, because it's so cheap to make...it's so sad, and very upsetting methproject.org
joke

Sundown, TX

#3 Nov 4, 2013
they got one wrote:
they will get more, I have to have faith in this new chief... it has been a combined effort, by my family and the police, to keep these leeches away from my sister and its only been a week, it has to be a 24 7 watch. They come out of the woodwork at night. These dealers, I'm sure, got started selling their product to support their own habit and now meth is everywhere, because it's so cheap to make...it's so sad, and very upsetting methproject.org
That's bull I am from Lamesa and I drive around down and there aren't dope houses around here. Just a bunch of drunks and thieves. If dope was an issue people would put these guys on blast
blind people

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2013
There are plenty here. All these idiots here sell it faster than panties drop in this town. every time you turn around someone is spun off on the shit. If you don't think anything is here you are stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch your husbands ladies!! 10 hr friend 20
Adrian Arredondo (Jan '11) 22 hr lovedollforu 13
Woman 23 hr lovedollforu 3
Adrian Lopez Arredondo with blue road king mort... (Jul '11) Sat lovedollforu 5
Texas finest cafe Fri I love food 2
Alex Salinas Jun 22 Guest 1
lil ronnie Jun 22 jump 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages