oldschool

Colorado City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Everyone who has kids should be concerned keep your kids close and know where these molesters are. Go to DPS under sex offenders and you see the map.
bbwb

Colorado City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

umm wrote:
What's ur name SAT
thats melisa .tony s ex
Melissa

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Im not sat u seen me put my name up on the screen im not hiding behind a screen name
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Stick with the charges mellisa don't let him get away with what he did. He lives in Andrews he will get his. His family thinks there all that there nothing but nasty people.
promise

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

If that worthless sob hurts any of those girls, that will be tbe last thi.g he ever does. He needs to be taken care of
Anonymous

Lone Oak, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

to sat do you mean daniel is that who jr is
nasty

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

All those ogeda women need to be getn bigger pants those ho$ be thinking they cute with all that stomach hanging out
Butterfly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

oldschool wrote:
Everyone who has kids should be concerned keep your kids close and know where these molesters are. Go to DPS under sex offenders and you see the map.
Some are and some aren't I have a relative that they accused of that shit and it wasn't true!!!some are yeah but it sucks when they just get mad and blame that men for something he didn't do so therefore he has to do time and be away for stupid shit!!!i am against the ones who do it just for the hell of it to ruin that persons life.i should know because it sucks when they can't be around their own kids over some stupid lies of either mothers or teenagers..I'm just saying females and so called women need to grow up now a days because they think pressing charges on the men is fun just over some stupid crap they didn't even do or tee negates that claims they're old enough to be with an older men but when their mother finds out yup their goes a charge just because their daughter was in freakin heat!!i have no respect for lil girls or teenagers that do that childish shit because they're ruining a perfectly good life
fml

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Well first of all all that bullshit about andrew being sick and melissa take care of your kids first off she's just as sick as he is sucking on that pipe and not pahying attention to her kids this isn't the first time cps has taken her kids karmas a bitch
melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

For ur information I have changed my life for the better so fuck What u said or nebody else. In When this shit happened I had two jobs so get ur facts right. And if u dont know What the hell is going on That Shut the fuck up. N yes cps took my kids once n only once. N im drug free im a mannager n I have five business college credits now. U can try to judge me if u want aint no one perfect but I left lamesa for a good damn reason n I will never move back as Long as theres molesters running around lose. Oh Yeah n I did use drugs back then n That was very stupid n I will never waste my time on That ever again. I love my life with my kids n III will never ever live the way I was n lamesa. So yall cn think What yall want I havent lived in lamesa for two years . I feel great being away from all That bs n gossip. Just me n my babys . Feeling very blessed
melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

I will always have full custody Of my kids I work hard to take care Of mines all five Of my kids by myself no help from their dads talk crap about That lol. Its not easy but I do it. JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED THEN ILL BE HAPPY
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

What happened to that child molester Bernie gonzales why did he get fired from his job is he back to his old tricks
6g11t4s

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Why doesn't someone do something about the Barrioz trash? THEY ALL MOLEST CHILDREN IN THEIR FAMILY AND OUTSIDE.....MEN AND WOMEN bunch of nasty filthy low life's not worth the trash that people throw out everyday and a waste of flesh they should all be fixed so the blood line dies every last one of them should be locked up under a jail and for got about I've always believed god made no mistakes but that entire family is a HUGE ONE! None of them should be allowed near children an sure should e able to have them since they just trick them out to whoever has a big bag family or not dirty trash can't believe they even show their face in public

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lamesa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lamesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••