moonface(Amanda a10/hogg wtfeva)

moonface(Amanda a10/hogg wtfeva)

Posted in the Lamesa Forum

damnit boi

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 May 20, 2013
She a home wrecking hoe....I wish she had a man that she didn't steal fr somebdy else..oh nasty thing ...she look like mac tonight! Zro said it best....I hate u bit˘h lol...what's adam gonna say..guess it dnt matter cause she on to the next ...
yepp

Levelland, TX

#2 Jun 20, 2013
yea its pretty sad that she gave all her kids away and now shes pregnant again by someone elses husband..how sad.
yepp

Levelland, TX

#3 Jun 20, 2013
damnit boi wrote:
She a home wrecking hoe....I wish she had a man that she didn't steal fr somebdy else..oh nasty thing ...she look like mac tonight! Zro said it best....I hate u bit˘h lol...what's adam gonna say..guess it dnt matter cause she on to the next ...
its sad that she already gave away all her kids and now shes pregnant again by someone elses husband...its just plain sad
S18t39b26

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Awwww Taylar don't try and put this on her.....just like every man you've ever been with has said and known all too well.....your a total but case! You should be committed and never dated! Lol you're so pathetic little girl grow up and stop chasing love where there's not any.....go cut your self or kill yourself whatever the threat is today lol it's a daily thing with you do you not know how or just need some help? Lol shut up and do it already or stop threatening it to people who really could care less.....pathetic need desperate strung out and leach like are hideous qualities in a person and you're all of the above I can't stand Amanda either but I will say this she's a big step up from your pitiful a$$ don't act like you're not already in love again lmao it's never taken longer than. Week or so haha and then you've never been so in love not like this hahaha and I know you think you're cute but you look like a grease ball wash the soap out if your hair once in a while and stay out of the make up because you look like a greasy clown when you play in it lol stop chasing men no man finds it attractive people have their own needs lol your ridiculousness is repulsive
S18t39b26

Euless, TX

#5 Jul 16, 2013
Nut*** not but
fukkitt

Levelland, TX

#6 Jul 16, 2013
S18t39b26 wrote:
Awwww Taylar don't try and put this on her.....just like every man you've ever been with has said and known all too well.....your a total but case! You should be committed and never dated! Lol you're so pathetic little girl grow up and stop chasing love where there's not any.....go cut your self or kill yourself whatever the threat is today lol it's a daily thing with you do you not know how or just need some help? Lol shut up and do it already or stop threatening it to people who really could care less.....pathetic need desperate strung out and leach like are hideous qualities in a person and you're all of the above I can't stand Amanda either but I will say this she's a big step up from your pitiful a$$ don't act like you're not already in love again lmao it's never taken longer than. Week or so haha and then you've never been so in love not like this hahaha and I know you think you're cute but you look like a grease ball wash the soap out if your hair once in a while and stay out of the make up because you look like a greasy clown when you play in it lol stop chasing men no man finds it attractive people have their own needs lol your ridiculousness is repulsive
well said bro!!!!!! haha if I knew you I would shake your hand.
S18t39b26

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2013
Not a bro but I'd shake your hand too lol anyone who's equally sick of hearing hear cry baby rants is good in my book little girl needs to learn how to act obviously she never learned how to act like. Grown woman be a lady not a baby what a joke like she could even come close haha
fukkitt

Levelland, TX

#8 Jul 17, 2013
sorry abut the "bro" but hell yea I agree for sure. she needs to worry about her damn self and get off the crack and stop worrying about matt and Amanda they done moved on...
S18t39b26

United States

#10 Jul 18, 2013
fukkitt wrote:
sorry abut the "bro" but hell yea I agree for sure. she needs to worry about her damn self and get off the crack and stop worrying about matt and Amanda they done moved on...
I thought she was doing meth lol heard she's gone junkie style lol but whatever it is she does need to grow up figure her self out and stop chasing men expecting them to figure her out when she hasn't got a clue who she is
joe

Houston, TX

#11 Aug 7, 2013
If she wants to stop doing meth she needs to quit hanging out with ronnie low life ass!
me myself and i

Lamesa, TX

#12 Aug 7, 2013
Ronnie who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 min lee 770
teacher 1 hr Hoova Groova 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr Education farts 947
Jesse v has a mouth Sun Heard 5
new girl at texas finance (Feb '15) Sun Meanie 29
hoova grover Jul 31 bogdogdaddy 4
secret admire Jul 31 buzzard 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages