Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 871)

Showing posts 17,401 - 17,420 of21,078
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>The bully was on top of him beating his face in.Police dispatchers will also tell you to stand down while your neighbor across the street is being killed.Here is a hard fact.Had Martin not brained Zimmerman,Martin would still be breathing air.
police
Zimmerman, who obviously thought he could handle Martin, was wrong as he had no reason to confront Martin. Martin had a right to defend himself, per Florida's "Stand Your Ground" rule. If either of the two could use that as a defense, it would have applied in Martin's case, not for Zimmerman.
sam

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman, who obviously thought he could handle Martin, was wrong as he had no reason to confront Martin. Martin had a right to defend himself, per Florida's "Stand Your Ground" rule. If either of the two could use that as a defense, it would have applied in Martin's case, not for Zimmerman.
Martin had been untouched. Then he brained Zimmerman.Then he got touched by a bullet.Martin was dressed like a thug in a neighborhood where that was unusual.There are many neighborhoods in America where a white person will be killed out of hand.There was a case in LA a number of years ago where some cops dropped off a white guy in a black neighborhood to "teach him a lesson".He was dead by morning.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I learned it from Prog retards like you. You morons post garbage day after day after day. The fact that you believe your own garbage shows that
you have some form of mental illness.
Facts versus opinions, facts win every time texatard.

I am going to let you feel all smug now and have the last word here. I am going to do what your stupid mind is incapable of doing, walk away. You are so obsessed with me texatard that you cannot read this post without that overwhelming urge to reply to it.

Here is how it is done dipshyt.

Good bye. You are not worth the 5 seconds its takes to make you look like an idiot.

Have a great day.
watching raul

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Damn I hope you're walking away for good.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts versus opinions, facts win every time texatard.
I am going to let you feel all smug now and have the last word here. I am going to do what your stupid mind is incapable of doing, walk away. You are so obsessed with me texatard that you cannot read this post without that overwhelming urge to reply to it.
Here is how it is done dipshyt.
Good bye. You are not worth the 5 seconds its takes to make you look like an idiot.
Have a great day.
Good riddance Actard!.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rick Perry's puppet is Greg Abbott!
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>According to what the lawyers said this morning on five different media outlets,civil suit aint gonna fly. They do expect Zimmerman to successfully sue the State of Florida,and one media outlet that edited their news reportage to make Zimmerman look guilty.
Zimmerman is all washed up. Your media is raising a veil of false investigation of factual news. Presently outside in the reality of life; Zimmerman, if you will notice his joy to the verdict was restrained. He knows that this is just the beginning. Federal are investigating possible litigations for “Civil Rights” violations. Civil Court will be dispatched after the Federal investigations and or trials that manifest from those investigations. Civil suite will seek to produce a lawsuit that will strip Zimmerman of any potential future success. Improvising a debt that would progress holding Zimmerman in an infinite debt. As to his security? In jail he would have a better chance with that issue of security. Out in society, with the NRA’s efficient progress to insure that anyone can have a weapon of mass destruction, NOT so good….
watching raul

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

The Feds. will do nothing. The NAACP will talk till their black and blue in the face. A jury has spoken, he's been proven to be not guilty. In the state of Florida a civil suit will not produce a dime and those bringing the suit will probably be paying for George's attorneys fees. George will take his money and move to a foreign country and will occasionally check back over his shoulder.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is all washed up. Your media is raising a veil of false investigation of factual news. Presently outside in the reality of life; Zimmerman, if you will notice his joy to the verdict was restrained. He knows that this is just the beginning. Federal are investigating possible litigations for “Civil Rights” violations. Civil Court will be dispatched after the Federal investigations and or trials that manifest from those investigations. Civil suite will seek to produce a lawsuit that will strip Zimmerman of any potential future success. Improvising a debt that would progress holding Zimmerman in an infinite debt. As to his security? In jail he would have a better chance with that issue of security. Out in society, with the NRA’s efficient progress to insure that anyone can have a weapon of mass destruction, NOT so good….
Care to make a wager on that? Only one person had his civil rights violated.That was Zimmerman,for malicious prosecution.Ill be signed back in later today,you can shoot me a topix email to firm up our bet,should you be inclined to back up your opinions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Care to make a wager on that? Only one person had his civil rights violated.That was Zimmerman,for malicious prosecution.Ill be signed back in later today,you can shoot me a topix email to firm up our bet,should you be inclined to back up your opinions.
I'll take that wager. There was no malicious prosecution.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that wager. There was no malicious prosecution.
Allen Dershowitz,Harvard Law,disagrees with your position.As do I.I will be signed on later today,we can use topix email to solidify our wager.
watching raul

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey Actually, time to put up or shut up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Allen Dershowitz,Harvard Law,disagrees with your position.As do I.I will be signed on later today,we can use topix email to solidify our wager.
Well good for Allen Dershowitz. Never heard of topix email but whatever works for you.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good for Allen Dershowitz. Never heard of topix email but whatever works for you.
Topix email is how SIGNED IN posters can communicate.Im usually signed in,but my computer was destroyed.My new computer will be online today,and i will sign back in.Hatred isnt my game," Actually".We simply have a profound disagreement.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

sam wrote:
<quoted text>Martin had been untouched. Then he brained Zimmerman.Then he got touched by a bullet.Martin was dressed like a thug in a neighborhood where that was unusual.There are many neighborhoods in America where a white person will be killed out of hand.There was a case in LA a number of years ago where some cops dropped off a white guy in a black neighborhood to "teach him a lesson".He was dead by morning.
Say what? Unusual dress worn by an individual traveling in an exclusive neighborhood is a reason to confront that someone who was doing nothing other than walking home? Is that what you're insinuating?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Topix email is how SIGNED IN posters can communicate.Im usually signed in,but my computer was destroyed.My new computer will be online today,and i will sign back in.Hatred isnt my game," Actually".We simply have a profound disagreement.
Oh, you are referring to private messages. Understood.
Newman

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what? Unusual dress worn by an individual traveling in an exclusive neighborhood is a reason to confront that someone who was doing nothing other than walking home? Is that what you're insinuating?
Heres what im SAYING.There are neighborhoods that,if i took a little stroll there,I would be KILLED,because I am WHITE.Dressing like a THUG in a place where that stands out will get attention.BLACK OR WHITE.
Newman

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Thats my real name "ED Thirty".We may as well be upfront.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Right or wrong there would have been no trial without Obama, Holder, and the NAACP. BUT if they all wanted a trial about a civil rights violation they should have gone there right from the get go. Now it is nothing more than a racist attack on someone who has been found NOT GUILTY by a jury of his peers in open court. Any further action will amount to doulble jeapordy and pure racism by a group of racist who did not get the verdict that they wanted. SORRY FOLKS JUST THE FACTS!
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Right or wrong there would have been no trial without Obama, Holder, and the NAACP. BUT if they all wanted a trial about a civil rights violation they should have gone there right from the get go. Now it is nothing more than a racist attack on someone who has been found NOT GUILTY by a jury of his peers in open court. Any further action will amount to doulble jeapordy and pure racism by a group of racist who did not get the verdict that they wanted. SORRY FOLKS JUST THE FACTS!
The only civil rights violation was the prosecution of Zimmerman because of his race.Black racism is real.Know what I mean"cracker"? Zimmerman is no longer being prosecuted.He is being PERSECUTED!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,401 - 17,420 of21,078
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lamesa Forum right now

Search the Lamesa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Anyone Know 16,790
Even Perez 2 hr animal cruelty 10
Jason moore 5 hr lmfao 7
Uhhhh 11 hr nope 4
ernie lopez (Nov '12) 20 hr Mmm 5
Armando 20 hr Mmm 4
sober? 23 hr Larry 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lamesa Jobs

•••