Punked

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Called out Drey Jimerson and the puss walked off and said nothing. No Jimerson is about anything but sure talk a lot.
YeahRightFoolhah a75

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

You a lie man and you know it, that niCKa would whoop you and your homies uou talkin this head ahaha but if you made a scene I would t want to box either, niCKas talkin bring police, people like you can get a niCKa locked up haha lame
RealG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

YeahRightFoolhaha75 wrote:
You a lie man and you know it, that niCKa would whoop you and your homies uou talkin this head ahaha but if you made a scene I would t want to box either, niCKas talkin bring police, people like you can get a niCKa locked up haha lame
B!tch please he's a punk like that ho Colbi. Both are snitches that's why they don't stay in jail they got family at the DA
YeahRightFoolhah a75

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Smh, idk what you smokin g, you retarded hahahaha hahahaha lmao hahahaha that's why you out this on topix hahaha on the south side a different stiry
punk

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

YeahRightFoolhaha75 wrote:
Smh, idk what you smokin g, you retarded hahahaha hahahaha lmao hahahaha that's why you out this on topix hahaha on the south side a different stiry
Tell that ho not to hide in his grandmas house and come out and square up with me I will be at the park
Shutuphaha

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

punk wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that ho not to hide in his grandmas house and come out and square up with me I will be at the park
I don't think any of you Mexicans in lamesa are ready, shut up
punk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Shutuphaha wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think any of you Mexicans in lamesa are ready, shut up
We are all ready to pass Amanda around like we did last time you were in county
Ujustdontknow2

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Y'all lame talkin on a fool who actually puts in work. That's why you behind screens, talkin makin shut up. You know where he stay, you know what he about, that's why it's easier to just type this against him like he a hoe but homie call him out like you keep saying you did and see what would actually happen
Me and my niCKaz be goin hard like 300 y'all jumpin 5-1 and still getting dropped ain't that right blood?
punk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Ujustdontknow2 wrote:
Y'all lame talkin on a fool who actually puts in work. That's why you behind screens, talkin makin shut up. You know where he stay, you know what he about, that's why it's easier to just type this against him like he a hoe but homie call him out like you keep saying you did and see what would actually happen
Me and my niCKaz be goin hard like 300 y'all jumpin 5-1 and still getting dropped ain't that right blood?
You and your niCKaz probably dress up like the guys from 300 when you have a gay orgy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lamesa Discussions

Search the Lamesa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min fubar 17,139
dominique adams 35 min ya 3
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 49 min fubar 21,565
That girl 9 hr Jensfriend 2
Cody granado Sun jess 23
Rental Property Sat howdy 3
quick Jul 26 howdy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lamesa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••