Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14000 Jun 28, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than trying to lob me as texan, then deny, you actually have not added anything here. You have nothing of merit to add, all you want is your games restored. That Flubber ego must be a achin'.
Doesn't require the utmost discernment to see how weak you are.
Trying to escape now, aren't you?

3 people judged it true. Meaning, 3 people, other than myself, remember you being obsessed with lesbians and buddying up to the sex-changed nut. What's really ironic is, you are the one who reminded me of it. Hehehehe!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14001 Jun 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to escape now, aren't you?
3 people judged it true. Meaning, 3 people, other than myself, remember you being obsessed with lesbians and buddying up to the sex-changed nut. What's really ironic is, you are the one who reminded me of it. Hehehehe!
I have NO need to escape your lies. And from one you make three. You are the one escaping to other monikers as you get banned. You are the freak that goes gutter bound when shown for the fool you are.

You just have to eat Crow...hee..hee Isn't it time for your housing project to shut down the community room?

LaRaza, Fake prophet embracing- two faced lying tool. You have never proven anything, other than how when your mouth is open, lies come out, and flies go in.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#14002 Jun 29, 2013
The only way your so called supporters would of been on that thread is under one of their(your) many monikers. Weak little Liar. DOes it hurt so to have your hypocrisy exposed? hee..hee

Proof is not a word you know. just Lies. Weak ones at that.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#14003 Jun 29, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another RINO (Republican In Name Only)!
Another idiot. When did I ever claim to be republican? You should learn yerself some readin skills.

ALL your posts are GArbage. Posted from Mommies little computer gift to you. You must stay indoors all the time, afraid to face the world as a jobless leech off your parents, and in your twenties! You couldn't survive away from their protection.

Who are these people you keep calling everyone? You think everyone lives in your head? What a whack job. Do you have Red hair as well?
Not planning on attending any movie openings we hope.

Location hidden

#14004 Jun 29, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NO need to escape your lies. And from one you make three. You are the one escaping to other monikers as you get banned. You are the freak that goes gutter bound when shown for the fool you are.
You just have to eat Crow...hee..hee Isn't it time for your housing project to shut down the community room?
LaRaza, Fake prophet embracing- two faced lying tool. You have never proven anything, other than how when your mouth is open, lies come out, and flies go in.
Well, I haven't been banned, lately. That's because I am telling the truth, without cursing - hard as it may be.
I don't get banned for lying because, I tell the truth. That burns your butt, doesn't it?
And, I never hold 2 ID's at the same time - like you.

All-in-all ... you have more to hide.

Location hidden

#14005 Jun 29, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
The only way your so called supporters would of been on that thread is under one of their(your) many monikers. Weak little Liar. DOes it hurt so to have your hypocrisy exposed? hee..hee
Proof is not a word you know. just Lies. Weak ones at that.
Sorry, no. You can't say they are my buddies because, all of my oither monikers have been banned.
I only post with one ID at a time, unlike you - Texan/Nijoni.

Location hidden

#14006 Jun 29, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiot. When did I ever claim to be republican? You should learn yerself some readin skills.
ALL your posts are GArbage. Posted from Mommies little computer gift to you. You must stay indoors all the time, afraid to face the world as a jobless leech off your parents, and in your twenties! You couldn't survive away from their protection.
Who are these people you keep calling everyone? You think everyone lives in your head? What a whack job. Do you have Red hair as well?
You know what? If anyone is living off of their parents, it's because of liberal azzholes like you, making it hard to find a job unless you're a foreigner. What you complain about, is your fault.
Stop voting democrat.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#14008 Jun 29, 2013
Yawn...

Location hidden

#14009 Jun 29, 2013
Yeah, must get tiring, defending lies.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#14010 Jun 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? If anyone is living off of their parents, it's because of liberal azzholes like you, making it hard to find a job unless you're a foreigner. What you complain about, is your fault.
Stop voting democrat.
Whose a DEm? You are as stupid as your pals. Just couldn't wait to lie some more. Only two sides in your KKK world, isn't there.. LMAO Lying KKK witch that gets banned due to her Racism and Potty Mouth. Classless Puke is what you have to ride on.
shlt bag

Del Rio, TX

#14011 Jun 29, 2013
Sometimes it's better to walk through the shlt. Let the angry slip on by and work for a better tomorrow.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14012 Jun 29, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of your cage again I see.
Another garbage post!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14013 Jun 29, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is garbage!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14014 Jun 29, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop voting democrat.
I agree!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14015 Jun 29, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose a DEm? You are as stupid as your pals. Just couldn't wait to lie some more. Only two sides in your KKK world, isn't there.. LMAO Lying KKK witch that gets banned due to her Racism and Potty Mouth. Classless Puke is what you have to ride on.
Your post is garbage!
John

Mcalester, OK

#14016 Jun 29, 2013
At least Perry is keeping us above the water level.
why

Hondo, TX

#14017 Jun 29, 2013
TEST

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#14019 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Your post is garbage!
All of yours are just so "Canned" and ridiculous. It is obvious you have the mentality of a......... 15 year old? 12?
Jake

United States

#14020 Jun 30, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I told my children that I would not accept them mixing with non-whites.
If they bring a little niggelet to my doorstep, I have no problem sending it over to their black granparents.
Mud-errors are not my responsibility.
Rather, let the blacks who wanted to mix, take the half-breed as one of them.
Don't like it? Don't mix.
I'm quite sure you would hate your own grandchildren and I said as much already. It would be in their best interest for you to cut them off. Hope you get a bunch of half breeds and disown them rather than your off spring go your way with your sickness.
Jake

Houston, TX

#14021 Jun 30, 2013
Chris Bell for Lieutenant Governor of Texas in 2014!
Stop voting democrat.

If you fully cared about Texas then like it on their facebook page!: https://www.facebook.com/DraftBillWhiteForTex ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/denton-tx/TPB...

I got it, you want people to call you stupid right? You advise against voting for Democrats then you hold up one of the most progressive liberal Democrats Bill White to save Texas. Okay, I will call you stupid you stupid turd. Then you support Ron Paul for president 2016 as if any of this correlates to anything you stand for. Dumb dumb. Or either you are just about 12 or just have that level of intellegence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dtf 11 hr REALJesse _Vara 12
Kayla Jimenez Sat Just asking 5
Trading Post Fri its gonna happen 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
pizza hut Dec 16 why 1
Martha villagrana Dec 15 Unknown 3
Hit and run Dec 15 odonnell eagle 1
Lamesa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lamesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lamesa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lamesa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]