First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#62 Oct 13, 2009
lil sis wrote:
<quoted text> You aint said nothing but a word I aint scared to speak my mind and I aint hiding behind a screen name Mr Ron Mann
Thats very good that you let others know whats on your mind "LIL SIS", I do the same.......... Unforchantly I'm not Ronn Mann either!

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#63 Oct 13, 2009
lil sis wrote:
<quoted text> Vick I figured that out when I started reading this bullshit. He just mad because he has to drive josh old car the police dept dont even care enough about him to buy him a new car, but larry a pussy real talk quit hiding behind your screen name
I thought that was funny, when they used JOSH'S old car to bust him. I mean it was bad enough they used his own shovel to find the rest of the stuff in the back yard! Im not to FOND of Larry either. I love how he TRIES to fix statements! He tried it on me.......TO NO AVAIL!
LAF

Levelland, TX

#64 Oct 13, 2009
Mr-BIGG MOUTH - in LAMESA wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that was funny, when they used JOSH'S old car to bust him. I mean it was bad enough they used his own shovel to find the rest of the stuff in the back yard! Im not to FOND of Larry either. I love how he TRIES to fix statements! He tried it on me.......TO NO AVAIL!
What did they find and what happened? No bust in the paper this weekend. If this is true then that is what needs to talked about, not the gossip or rumors. Makes for a better thread when it is true stuff. The rumors just start arguments and tempers flare. Few years ago I would have joined in but after some help I found it better to speak the facts and not trash. Maybe I can help some of ya'll see a better and peaceful light this way.
lil sis

Abilene, TX

#65 Oct 14, 2009
LAF wrote:
Keene was convicted for drugs so that would not be slander lil sis. Look up the definition before you use it wrong.
He was charged you right Im not saying your slandering my brother name Im saying you slandering JJ name by saying he was pushing drugs up the highway for him yall so dumb and behind on times it aint even funny. Stay off the computer and go get a updated law book catch up with times DET
lil sis

Abilene, TX

#66 Oct 14, 2009
Mr-BIGG MOUTH - in LAMESA wrote:
<quoted text>I thought that was funny, when they used JOSH'S old car to bust him. I mean it was bad enough they used his own shovel to find the rest of the stuff in the back yard! Im not to FOND of Larry either. I love how he TRIES to fix statements! He tried it on me.......TO NO AVAIL!
How the hell do you know all that and do you know that you are not suspose to be talking about that shit he aint even went to trial yall so damn dumb if you not ron mann you one of them damn pigs because who else would know that shit you a punk stop hiding behind your badge Im pretty sure everybody know who I am not trying to Hide it K Hunter
lil sis

Abilene, TX

#67 Oct 14, 2009
LAF wrote:
<quoted text>
What did they find and what happened? No bust in the paper this weekend. If this is true then that is what needs to talked about, not the gossip or rumors. Makes for a better thread when it is true stuff. The rumors just start arguments and tempers flare. Few years ago I would have joined in but after some help I found it better to speak the facts and not trash. Maybe I can help some of ya'll see a better and peaceful light this way.
You know what happened dont play no games you was there we all know for a fact that this is larry come
Jarome Phillips AKA J J

Lubbock, TX

#68 Oct 14, 2009
lil sis wrote:
<quoted text> How the hell do you know all that and do you know that you are not suspose to be talking about that shit he aint even went to trial yall so damn dumb if you not ron mann you one of them damn pigs because who else would know that shit you a punk stop hiding behind your badge Im pretty sure everybody know who I am not trying to Hide it K Hunter
Kasandra?
Jarome Phillips AKA J J

Lubbock, TX

#69 Oct 14, 2009
lil sis wrote:
<quoted text>Rape yeah but rumors no hell campbell still married to his former high school girlfriend. I dont go around trying to fuck up folks lives like you do they not that important to me. But I see that my brother is real important to you. Seems like you jealous I do know yall didnt do shit but report it so high five that.
Ya her name is Mandy Snodgrass.
LAF

Lubbock, TX

#70 Oct 14, 2009
LAF wrote:
Then there is the drug dealer K. Hunter. I guess I could get on here and start saying stuff like JJ and Biggie are running dope for him because they know him or around them but I don't because I don't know that for sure. You know what is right and that you will be judged in the end by God so if you can live with what you say then just remember it is on your conscience.
Lil Sis, I never said they were running dope for him. Read my posts, I don't know either one of them. I said ""IF"" I wanted to spread ""RUMORS"" then I would say that and since I don't know them or for sure anything I would not say it. You are getting to wound up on here and missing the text of the message. I am assuming this officer fleniken works for the police department ? I have lived here for about a year so fortunately I have stayed clean and haven't been jacked with. I also don't think Biggie is the police based on some of his posts but that is my opinion.
Shau Ming

Abilene, TX

#71 Oct 26, 2009
I think LAF is Larry Allen Flannigan maybe it is possisble the initials match and he sounds like a cop but so does MR. BIGG MOUTH
Jarome Phillips AKA J J wrote:
Oh I cant wait to figure out who you are? Ya right. I hate to bust your bubble but Mr. Big mouth is not Justin B. Sorry keep guessing.
Shau Ming

Abilene, TX

#72 Oct 26, 2009
I really would like for you to konw that officer cambell started messing with mandy snodgrass when we where in high school that is a fact they are now married with children look it up.
LAF wrote:
I don't see any rumors on here about Hunter so Lil Sis whatever you are getting wound up about i don't see the point. I agree that his cousin's killer needs to be found. I have met officer mann since moving here but I don't think he has anything to do with the murder deal...doesn't he work for the dps? I would think though that if you know rapes committed by officers then you would come forward. These are the rumors I was talking about with JJ. I have been a person in the past that did not say nice things about people and it comes back to hurt you later. If you just state the facts then you can back it up when you need to. I don't know you personally, I don't think but what your brother did is done and he will serve his time. If you just state the facts then you are more credible, just look at JJ and Biggie, there are several on here who questions them because of the trash they throw out.
MyTwoCents

Amarillo, TX

#73 Oct 27, 2010
Shau Ming wrote:
I really would like for you to konw that officer cambell started messing with mandy snodgrass when we where in high school that is a fact they are now married with children look it up.<quoted text>
Oh yeah and she was not the only one. There were a few others as well....
alex

Brownfield, TX

#74 Nov 15, 2010
mr big mouth is a cop and why happy buffet why cant it be at walmart or sonic or any other place. point is who cares who anybody is in lamesa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr New Resident 1,034
adding to snitch list (Jan '09) Sun Rob 76
Cute girl Sat maybe 10
Viv hernandez Jan 10 Kbob customer 3
Leann chavez (May '16) Jan 8 Info 11
Jesse Aguilar Jan 7 Knows 2
Jessie and Ismael Baltazar Jan 5 Chris 5

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages