Isabella Flores
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yuppppp

Lubbock, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2011
she tried talking to me i think she is cute but does anyone know what's up with her don't know her to well meet her like a year ago but did'nt holla back at her since i was taken at the time anyone know anything about her???
really

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2011
As if nobody can tell tht yur the same exact person wanting to know about skye chris and aaron too
yuppppp

Lubbock, TX

#3 Mar 8, 2011
what are you talking about??? i'm asking about her not them dumbazz
really

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2011
Im talking about on the other posts STUPID! U wanna know about tht particular person,YU spell yur words the same and put all those question marks and all the posts were posted at the same time lmao and now yur gona try and deny it? How retarded
heyyy

San Angelo, TX

#5 Mar 8, 2011
yeah i know her but she is happily engaged to chris minjarez and they r getting married this year on june 25th.
yuppppp

Lubbock, TX

#6 Mar 10, 2011
ok little girl since that's obviously what u are i'm a freakin man not no girl y would i wanna know about some guys isabella is the one i'm askinf for not the other thank u very much get r facts straight
truth told

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2011
this chick thinks shes tha shit. a model, really she looks completely different in person than the pictures she has done.&& aint she pregnant, but yet still smoking weed. and moves on from one guy to the next getting sprung on each one.
really

Huntsville, TX

#8 Dec 3, 2011
truth told wrote:
this chick thinks shes tha shit. a model, really she looks completely different in person than the pictures she has done.&& aint she pregnant, but yet still smoking weed. and moves on from one guy to the next getting sprung on each one.
You are definetly entitled to your own opinion. I don't know the girl PERSONALLY but I think she is NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL..Let me guess?? She either took your dude or wouldn't give you the time of day! Keep doin what your doing bella!! You got em talking so you must be doing something right!! Big ups to the girl for pursuing her dreams of being a model!! You can't knock her for that!
lookin

Atlanta, GA

#9 Dec 4, 2011
She is beautiful and that's all
truthful

Lamesa, TX

#10 Dec 4, 2011
Poor girl falls for any guy she meets. Im not trying to put her down, but that is just the truth. And yes, I think she sleeps with them as a way to feel connected, but most of the time they use her as an easy lay.
truth

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2011
She's a hoe, I don't have anythng against her but,..I'm annoyed on how she and all the MOdELS seriously take it to the head. I mean come on anyone can personally photoshop their pics make em look nice, and pay for their own calendars to be made. SO quit actn lk ur the SHizzz,..cuz ur not that cute n person. Do u notice how u act now,..from before u did all that so called modeling, at least keep a good rep, for ur sake!!.. U get called names because u do thngs that make them soo true..
hmmm

United States

#12 Dec 5, 2011
Who cares if her pictures are being photoshopped?? Hello how do you think the models nd all the actresses look pretty for their natural state? I dont think so. Nobody has natural beauty without photoshopping nd editing. And of course the photographers use it as well. So why are you people bashing her cause she uses it. I can guarantee every magazine like cosmo and even playboy, commercials and billboards ALL use photoshop. Hell even everybody on facebook uses it whether there doing it from the computer or right from their phone. So if ya are really going to make a big deal cause she uses photoshop, then ya really are bored and just looking for someone to talk mess about. And who care is she is a hoe, almost every girl in Lamesa is so why single her out? She is someones daughter, older sister, grand daughter, niece. Im sure ya wouldn't like it if someone were talking about ur daughter or sister. So grow up people cause ya aren't hurting anyone and especially not her cause I know for a fact she really doesn't care what anyone thinks. Have a fantastic day ugly 2 faced people
koowitit

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2011
"truth"She's a hoe, I don't have anythng against her but,..I'm annoyed Dam annoyed im sure shes annoyed with U n all that hatin u doin. I find it funny how u say u dont hav nothin againstd da girl n yet u sit there n cal her a hoe!!!!! Sum1s JEALIOUS!!!! stop hatin cuz she gona do her tHanG with or without ur opinion haha!!!!
HATERZ

United States

#14 Dec 14, 2011
Omg you people make me laugh soo fuckin hard!!!!!!!!..YALL PEOPLE NEED TOO GET A DAMN LIFE!!!!!!...and as for my modeling atleast I'm.gettin somewhere with my shit!!!!..I could really CARE LESS what you call me kus everybody is a Damn hoe in this town nothin new....I'm doing me soo get up off myy jock hattaz!!!!.. at least I'm takin my dreams somewhere in stead of staying in this DEAD BEAT TOWN!!!!!!!and as for me being prego if yall really wanna know.I had a mis carriage!!!!!and only god knows why he took that lil precious gift from me and I ain't perfect NOBODY IS!!!!, judge me all you want your not hurting me...its only making me stronger!!!!!and as for me coming out ina calendar I did that shit on my own I got it for what I had!!!..people need.too quit hating for what I'm makin with my life in stead if bein dumb asses and worrying bout MY LIFE!!!!!!!..I can name PLENTY of girls that are PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!!!_ SO don't go judging me point fingers at your self and everybody around you!!!!! NOBODY IS PERFECT AND NEITHER ARE YOU.SOO STAY OUT OF MY LIFE AND BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU HATERZ!
,,LOVE YOU
ISABELLA!!(:
milfforlife

Lamesa, TX

#15 Dec 15, 2011
shut cho azz up
u know it

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2012
I used to fu** that h** at the sky vue all the time while she was still with chris. She aint changed, once a h** always a h**! And that's to all the females in Lamesa!
just sayin

Goliad, TX

#17 Jan 8, 2012
Yall need 2 leave bella alone b4 i get on yalls ass
lmao

Brownfield, TX

#18 Jan 21, 2012
u didnt have no misscariage, u just got FAT!!!n lied to try n lock him dwn LMAO,then wen no baby came well of course u gotta make SUM kinda exuse right!!!get real tr#ck!!!
girlPlease

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Jan 22, 2012
Haha...yeah i agree with yall shes a hoe.she tried messing with my dude at one time,it was her and that gonzales chick!!she models like if she got the body for it b***h needa get a good body first to be a model lol..her and her cottage cheese legs!!!yuk!!!im not fat but i still dont show my body off that way haha..her and her ugly calender girls needa go somewhere else with that uglyness lol...just saying how it is.
Anonymous

United States

#20 Jan 22, 2012
HATERZ wrote:
Omg you people make me laugh soo fuckin hard!!!!!!!!..YALL PEOPLE NEED TOO GET A DAMN LIFE!!!!!!...and as for my modeling atleast I'm.gettin somewhere with my shit!!!!..I could really CARE LESS what you call me kus everybody is a Damn hoe in this town nothin new....I'm doing me soo get up off myy jock hattaz!!!!.. at least I'm takin my dreams somewhere in stead of staying in this DEAD BEAT TOWN!!!!!!!and as for me being prego if yall really wanna know.I had a mis carriage!!!!!and only god knows why he took that lil precious gift from me and I ain't perfect NOBODY IS!!!!, judge me all you want your not hurting me...its only making me stronger!!!!!and as for me coming out ina calendar I did that shit on my own I got it for what I had!!!..people need.too quit hating for what I'm makin with my life in stead if bein dumb asses and worrying bout MY LIFE!!!!!!!..I can name PLENTY of girls that are PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!!!_ SO don't go judging me point fingers at your self and everybody around you!!!!! NOBODY IS PERFECT AND NEITHER ARE YOU.SOO STAY OUT OF MY LIFE AND BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU HATERZ!
,,LOVE YOU
ISABELLA!!(:

That's what's up babie you tell them shyt the way I see it is every one from lamesa is a hoe shyt I kno I am and there isn't nothing wrong with it shyt let them hate kuz we either toke the 1 they were with or we jus didn't give them the time. Do your modeling thing babie and get up out of lamesa kuz there isn't shyt there. And 4 the haters keep hateing kuz ull help her to make her money..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maribel Banuelos (Jun '11) 16 hr Secrtlynlov 44
Drug Dealers Sat All Truth 1
Crysler May 23 creampie 2
join me in the clouds May 20 tweakedandhorny 1
Upset and cant believe May 20 Holy roller 1
baphomet lord and savior (Apr '13) May 20 Holy roller 30
Nudez May 16 hshyb 7

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance