Anton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Idont know her but I know a Catalina Florez and that girl is fine I would do all kinds of things to that sexy body I wana holla at her if u see this Cat let's talk baby ur the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time
jcd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Dats that biq hoE wit thA oranqe wanA b blnd hairr lmao she hAd a BAbbi??
hehe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

I guess so i just heard she's always on facebook hollerin putn up fakke pics of hersrllf makkin them look like a better version of her bahaha poor girl
806bizness

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

blonde big ape gordita
catalina flores

Fruitvale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Bit*h fyi no I'm not a h*e hunny your pbly tlkin about yourself so stfu n also idnt nedda put up fake pics of me stupid bit*h idnt needa Photoshop my pics igta man no need n 806bizness bit*h no1 cares wat u say igta man n hes luvin every part of me! So leave my name out ur mouth as a matter of fact if u have sum to say dnt do it behind a Fu*in cumputer wit ur no name a*s!
joanna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Bitches always gta be scared lol tell me to my face see how scared u are then..always be hati n if I see another comment below mine proves y'all too scared to tell me in my face hoess by the way I'm proud .kids grow upfind sum to do rather than worry bt others life :)
4U2NV

Brownfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

SO, I HEAR , WELL I SEEM TO KNO WHO HEHE HAPPENSTO BE!!!! A HOE NAMED CASI VEGA WHORTIZ!!!!
damm shes fine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Shit the Joanna Flores I know works at Mcdonalds the one that drives that red car she's a dime piece. Man I'm telling you if she was my girl I would give her the world. Any any body who hates on her does it cause they can't pull her or cause there jelouse cause they ain't her or be like her
My Buizz

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Yea she's a cool girl! I seen her clubbing once with her wild cuz.
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

So who she go clubbn wit? Mayb i cud tag along lol! Holla at yo boy
Vanessa

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

You know what joanna thats all they ever do is run there mouths.We have proved our selves. Every bitch that talks shit gets put in there places. They call the cops or make excuses why they cant show up to box. Bitch come at us Joanna is my girl and I got her back .. All you bitches can suck a big dick. I bet the hoes talking shit shake your hand and act like they like you the next day scared bitches. You cant put joanna down she could pull your man and your ho ass friends man. Why because she dont fuck every guy she sees. and she is damn proud to have that baby at least she did not hide it and give it away like some ho i know. We know who talks shit. There are only a very little few girls that run there mouths behind a screan name. and it is always the same scary hoes
Casi Ortiz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Hoe.?lol bfor yuu try talkn shit put ur name stop being so scary Mann I ain't evn gna waste my time on this BS cuz yall nun but lil kid.. so when yuu ready to b about it shit hmu....and Joanna and cat man dnt sweat these haten ass hoes
catalina flores

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Ive got nun to sweat on they jus haterz icld care less wat dey say cuz there jus children hidden behind a computer if they were grown they wld tell me instead of topix! But that wld nvr happen trust me.
skurrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Well I knw joanna ain't bout shit that hoe is scared as f***! She big for nothing ha they all are cuz she act hard n then when u in her face that b**** is on hush mode. I wouldnt let that nasty hoe touch my food! Ha and whoever the f*** Vanessa is u must be her homie or cuzin to be all on her ass like that tryna talk for her since she can't do it her dam self! Pull sumones dude, umm no try more like I can pull hers cuz I got plenty more her dude would want trust me! Ha fkn b****es needa go get their green cards! Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Lamesa Forum right now

Search the Lamesa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,068
He is a bitch 6 hr Barrioz 2
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 9 hr nina roth 755
14 'Texas Syndicate' prison gang members indicted (Oct '07) 9 hr Martian 37
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 9 hr nina roth 597
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr nina roth 21,438
what goes on at the smith unit??? (Feb '11) Thu montanaintx 136
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lamesa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lamesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE