Lanesa Gossip
public

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Why is my question? Why are the people of this town so obsessed with posting, mocking, finding out/ asking, and insulting others. Ive never seen a town that makes it population sound so uneducated, rude, ill informed, and just dumb founded by what you all say on this website. I personally think you all need help and take things way too far on here. God bless all your souls, may you all find help.
Sidney

Clyde, TX

#2 Aug 25, 2013
Ummm....you didn't even spell Lamesa right.
public

Lamesa, TX

#3 Aug 25, 2013
thats how terrible of a town it is
caca

United States

#4 Oct 24, 2013
gossip mongers hahaha
this is not wedo

Lubbock, TX

#5 Oct 25, 2013
Right thats what i say omg
Blast

Levelland, TX

#6 Oct 25, 2013
this is not wedo wrote:
Right thats what i say omg
You can shut up about gossip because everything about the Barrioz family isn't gossip and you know it. You're hiding Benito for a reason give him his day in court if he's innocent but you know what he did and know you want to hide him. The Barrios family is harboring a felon names Benito Barrioz and that's not gossip
drama

Lubbock, TX

#7 Oct 29, 2013
Nobody's hiding him he is grown and does what he does on his own
enough already

United States

#8 Nov 19, 2013
Shut up already about this benito guy. I dont know him and i dont know u, but your probably just pissed off because while u were on topix, your whore of a daughter or granddaughter was spending time with a grown man because u wont pay any attention to her. Im sure with all of the shit ive heard about dudes catching a case because some young ass girl (which there are a lot of girls in this town that look a lot older than they really are) tells them they want them, then they go and run their mouth like everyone else is this fucking shit town, next thing u know your a sex offender because this little bitch was at a party she never should have been at in the first placestill
lol

Levelland, TX

#9 Nov 19, 2013
enough already wrote:
Shut up already about this benito guy. I dont know him and i dont know u, but your probably just pissed off because while u were on topix, your whore of a daughter or granddaughter was spending time with a grown man because u wont pay any attention to her. Im sure with all of the shit ive heard about dudes catching a case because some young ass girl (which there are a lot of girls in this town that look a lot older than they really are) tells them they want them, then they go and run their mouth like everyone else is this fucking shit town, next thing u know your a sex offender because this little bitch was at a party she never should have been at in the first placestill
Awwwww somebody didn't get hugged as a child. Sorry you support banging young girls cause they look older than they really here but the majority of the town doesnt try and reason with sleeping with underage girls. Go ride a bike with no seat down a bumpy dirt road that will cheer you up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Turner Aug 27 The Man 1
smiley Aug 26 smiley 2
mad dog Aug 25 answer 2
Get Tested and stay informed! Aug 24 Hoova Groova 11
drug dealers, above the law? (Oct '11) Aug 19 haters gonna hate 16
Jesse v has a mouth Aug 17 Heard 11
walmart rude employess Aug 17 BritRamos 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages