Does anybody no what happened to him?
Tru

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Probably prison???
LMAO

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2011
Last I knew, he was with a chick named Jeannie. But that was like a grip ago. Probably about 2-3 years back??? Why do you ask???
Tru wrote:
Probably prison???
casi ortiz

Lamesa, TX

#4 Jan 12, 2011
well about juan ya he is in prison and no he aint with jenny hes with me and if wanna knw sumthen about him ask me........
MeE

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2011
I didn't know he was remarried. The last time I saw him, his first wife was in the hospital delivering their baby. I think it was the 4th.
Casi ortiz

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2011
hmmmmmm well he is and sorry hes been in prison for a yr i doudt anybody has had his baby but me and his first sorryyyyy
MeE

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2011
Are we talking about the same one? He has brothers named Reno and Ruben.
Casi ortiz

United States

#8 Jan 15, 2011
Yup..... But he has 5kids only and im shure of that....
MeE

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2011
Well, like I said the last time I saw him his first wife was having his baby. It was about 8 yrs. ago.
Asking1

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2011
Who didn't he go out with? And to Casi, why are you so defensive? I didn't see anyone saying that he has kids with someone other than you and Lisa? Right, that was his first wife's name??? Too funny! Are you upset that someone is looking for him? I used to date him and he wasn't faithful at all. I even told his first wife we were together and we would talk. I wasn't the only one he would holler at when he came to Lamesa from Big Spring. FYI: he had someone right across the street from where they used to live. I hope he's doing well.
Lisa

El Monte, CA

#11 Feb 4, 2011
I dont know about that but I know he eats real good pxxxy lol.hes not faithful at all I had him about a year and ahalf ago.had him real good and he like it gave him something to remember.
Asking1

United States

#12 Feb 11, 2011
He used to date Norma Guerrero. She lived across the street from his mom. About all that eating p***y, we never got that far. The sex was good, but his d*ck was too small. And he sure was a damn good kisser. Hope he's happy where he's at. I'd like to see him again, someday. ;)!
Lisa wrote:
I don't know about that but I know he eats real good pxxxy lol. He's not faithful at all. I had him about a year and a half ago. Had him real good and he liked it. Gave him something to remember.
just me

United States

#14 Mar 29, 2011
Haha I know that he flirts around and is writing my cousin,i know he is in simnle or something like that.i can get the address from my cousin if yall girls want it.
postman

Englewood, CO

#15 Apr 2, 2011
ya b***hes got nothin better to do than to talk about people. Thats a fact cuz i know to the one saying he got a small d**k. or is it maybe yo cootchie to loose.LMAO
sweetheart

San Antonio, TX

#18 Sep 28, 2011
no shit he the one who got casi pregnet so leave him and her out ya mouth and messages
sweet heart

Brackettville, TX

#19 Oct 26, 2011
hey hows casi doing is her mom still doing drugs if she is she needs to grow up and get a life!!!!!
Casi Ortiz

Levelland, TX

#20 Feb 17, 2012
Funny how yall got my mom in yalls mouth lol mayne well if yuu wanna knw if shes on drugs... go ahead and bring yuur ass to her crib and ask her...And sweetheart im Fine never been better...
HISfavorite

United States

#21 Mar 21, 2012
They dont have your mom in their mouth lol she wont fit.i am sure she still does that,shes a drugy just like all her family haha.i am just saying and i dont think they want to go to her crib its to nasty there lmao.
Nancy

United States

#22 Mar 23, 2012
Girl ive been to her crib and its nasty and smelly.And yes shes still a pill poper and she still does drugs lmao.
Cuz

Davenport, IA

#23 Mar 25, 2012
B***hes like yall aint got nun betta to do den tlk sh*t behind a damn computer if yall so fu**ing tough go tell her to to her face! Kc dnt wry about these lame asses on here u jus wry about my lil cuzins n b da great mother dat u r love u prima....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smoke shop 8 hr lmao 13
Membership to a pool (May '11) 15 hr Gman 6
Kimberly Lopez 18 hr marie 8
Jennifer Ruiz 20 hr Lol 12
Roger Garza Sun zookeeper 1
rj moreno May 31 Hahaha 4
Having her husbands cousin May 30 fineazz 4
More from around the web

Lamesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE