april marie sanchez
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lady red

Guthrie, OK

#73 Jan 29, 2012
fuhget it ese, i sukk it up and give up that puccy, but i like it n u aint sayin ish to me bout it. so run up or 5hut up cuz ill have u in a box quicker than u can bust one in me

Since: Jun 13

Lubbock, TX

#74 Jun 28, 2013
April sanchez wrote:
Yea bvchs I just came frm talks house n yO mAmma said u wasn't there so whenever ur done gettin fvkkd hmu cause ya dnt want me to gO to yo house. N u lucky I got respect for elders n I didn't deliver a message to u Katrina u hairy a$$$2 ho disease infested trick n for the rest of y'all shyt come tO the east side ya can write about so y ya not be real bout it n if y'all weren't scared y'all use yalls real names instead of nicknames
WHAT'S GUUD HOMITA

Since: Jun 13

Lubbock, TX

#75 Jun 28, 2013
What's good April....u prob dnt know who this is....pero we go bakk....last I heard some shit happened between u and the set....nxt I know u coming thru angel town nn then I dnt hear from u....ain't trying to stalk you....just makin sure that mi homegirl is fine nn breathin....get bakk at me nn then if u WANT ill leave u alone
Moreno325

United States

#77 Nov 26, 2013
has ANYBODY heard from APRIL SANCHEZ???
mikey

Lamesa, TX

#78 Nov 27, 2013
Moreno325 wrote:
has ANYBODY heard from APRIL SANCHEZ???
Locc up
damn girl

Levelland, TX

#79 Nov 27, 2013
4U2NV wrote:
DAMNIT!! WELL DONT STOP THERE, TELL ME MORE HOMIE!!
Stop getting second hand info about the girl you like from an unreliable source whom she turned down and is hurt and angry cause he couldn't hit that! If your really interested in her then Man Up! And get to know her. Talk to her be respectful and charming ,it's very rare for a woman to come across a good man who has an interest in her other then just trying to score a hit.

Since: Jun 14

United States

#80 Jun 7, 2014
mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Locc up
what you mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Moreno Sat Unknown 3
Woman (Jun '16) Mar 22 Mee 6
The barrioz Mar 20 Blank 6
Looking for a freak Mar 11 Unknown 2
Samantha villagrana Mar 9 Xam 2
Leann chavez (May '16) Mar 6 Jay 17
Shemaiah baldwin Mar 6 Tx guy 08 1

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance