april marie sanchez
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
4U2NV

Lamesa, TX

#1 Jan 12, 2012
WAT CAN U TELL ME BOUT HER?I LIKE HER AND WANNA HOLLA AT HER BUT DONT KNOW MUCH BOUT HER.. WAT KIND OF PERSON IS SHE? BE HONEST, REAL TALK...
Dont worry bout it

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jan 12, 2012
4U2NV wrote:
WAT CAN U TELL ME BOUT HER?I LIKE HER AND WANNA HOLLA AT HER BUT DONT KNOW MUCH BOUT HER.. WAT KIND OF PERSON IS SHE? BE HONEST, REAL TALK...
She is a nasty gurl nd her pu**ystank datz y the bloodz left dat gurl buty naked
4U2NV

Lamesa, TX

#3 Jan 12, 2012
damn, u forealz? wat else can u tell me bout her? she seems like a nice chick though...
4U2NV

Lamesa, TX

#4 Jan 12, 2012
r we talkin bout da same chick?
Dont worry bout it

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Jan 13, 2012
4U2NV wrote:
damn, u forealz? wat else can u tell me bout her? she seems like a nice chick though...
She is nice bt wait till she sleepz wit u then u guna gt gonorregea ewhhh nasty ha ha sukz to be you
4U2NV

Lamesa, TX

#6 Jan 13, 2012
lmfao!!! damnit, well good lookin out, thanx for da heads up homie!!!
Dont worry bout it

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2012
4U2NV wrote:
lmfao!!! damnit, well good lookin out, thanx for da heads up homie!!!
Juss got to tell you before you get infested
squeeky clean

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2012
omg! ive been reading sum of the posts on other topix an i have only one question...how many people with diseases live in la mesa?
4U2NV

Lamesa, TX

#9 Jan 13, 2012
squeeky clean wrote:
omg! ive been reading sum of the posts on other topix an i have only one question...how many people with diseases live in la mesa?
DATS WUZ UP HOMIE!!!
4U2NV

Lamesa, TX

#10 Jan 13, 2012
Dont worry bout it wrote:
<quoted text>
Juss got to tell you before you get infested
DATS WUZ UP HOMIE!!!
Dont worry bout it

United States

#11 Jan 13, 2012
Alot to knw of:)
4U2NV

Lamesa, TX

#12 Jan 13, 2012
DAMNIT!! WELL DONT STOP THERE, TELL ME MORE HOMIE!!
NEED2KNO

Lamesa, TX

#13 Jan 14, 2012
SAY DATS SUM HATEFUL INFO, SHE A KOOL PERSON...
elmo

North Richland Hills, TX

#15 Jan 14, 2012
I think she the sweetest person she is a strong girl that is mature n can handle herself if i was her afe i would holla just sayin
fistpumper

North Richland Hills, TX

#16 Jan 14, 2012
I thynk she hott n plus she has the mist beautiful smile n her eyes nake,u get hypnotized i think she got it goin,on her boobs are a,littl bit smaller than i wanted them,to be but they a hand fill but shecoo doe n she has an amazin,laugh
NEED2KNO

Lamesa, TX

#17 Jan 14, 2012
DATS WAT IM SAYIN, SHIT IVE ONLY KNOWN HER A COUPLE OF DAYS AND SHE IGHT..
Lmfao

United States

#18 Jan 14, 2012
Ya she pretty n shit but she gav my homi boii sumthing n she let every 1 hit dat go fo it n afta yuh hit it tell mi how she smelld cuz homiboi toldi she smelld lik fish foreal talk idk but dat wat I heard
fistpumper

North Richland Hills, TX

#19 Jan 14, 2012
Yea bri like real,tlk all these hoes trippin on her cause she way prettier than them man fkk wat anybody tells u bout her cause she aint like all these other nasty hoes she a good girl i shoulf kno she my ex we dated fo wat twp urs she was the most amazin person but i fkk it up but i kno she aint like that man to man shyt she a keeper
gbaby

North Richland Hills, TX

#20 Jan 14, 2012
She a cool jomegirl she straight up bout her shyt she is.very strong independent woman n i say woman cause she 18 but sje acts like a woman mot likw all these other hoes nowadays she a throwed off mxecan bit dwn as f++kk
gloryroad65

North Richland Hills, TX

#21 Jan 14, 2012
Shyt she doesnt smell like fish she smells like that cucumbrr shyt smells good n ha thats wt u hurd homie doesnt,mean its tru so move around n she didnt give noone nothin they got it frm someome else cause.her blood clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Garcia 17 hr Emily 2
Jacinda Analla Wed el gallo 1
garland Wed yea 2
Xavier Garcia Wed yea 43
Having her husbands cousin Tue liars 3
adrian contreras May 26 sum1whoknos 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
More from around the web

Lamesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]