ladies who are in there late 30's and...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Monroe, LA

#22 Feb 17, 2012
Bcuz as a guy if he can get it both ways and the girls r cool with it well hell yea!,duhhhh dnt get all upset flor like I said its just a service sure dey go bake home to their wives after they take care of bzness! Lol

Since: Dec 11

Dallas, TX

#23 Feb 22, 2012
flor wrote:
Ok if they are doing such a great job why can't they keep them they keep going to the wifes... its embarrassing to see a young guy with an older women and the teenag ers on the side lol
whos over there in lamesa false using my a.k.a flor ! I dnt give a f**k about no 30yrs olds partyin u all over there usin my name to post comments!
lol

United States

#24 Feb 23, 2012
U c u silly hoes argue over anything "my name flor"
just me

Lamesa, TX

#25 Feb 28, 2012
There are many problems.
1. Women have no self confidence.
2. Girls feel like they need to give it all when it comes to a man to make him fall in love.
" It is actualy a repetitive cycle".
3. Men 75% cheet not because they are un happy but because they are dogs.. "A real man would leave his girl if he was un happy"
4. That 75% of men is the reason why the women is looking in there 30's" because some man got her prego when she was younger" now she has got them old enough she can enjoy a little of her time.
5. Men get girls prego and decide not to take resposibility..
yOU KNOW i THINK IT ALL STEMS FROM BEING DUMB ASSES AND IRRESOONSIBLE WHEN ALL THEY WANTED TO DO IS FUDGE WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG. " STOP THE CYCLE. tEACH YOUR GIRLS AND BOYS FUDGING IS NOTHING TO FUDGE WITH.
Oh I want to apologize ahead of time for the spelling and grammer! I was to lazy to check it..
Wow

United States

#26 Sep 6, 2012
Grammar.
nuffsaid

San Antonio, TX

#27 Sep 9, 2012
I can understand why women date and have men over when they should be tending to their kids. Women are emotional creatures, we want to be loved and made to feel special. If someone says "i'm single and don't need a man" you my friend are a damn liar. Instead of bashing these women ask them "where is the father in all this?". Oh, he's single and doesn't have any responsibilities. It's hard to be a single parent, ALL your time is suppose to be wrapped around your child's well being while the father gets to move on. You try doing this without someone helping you, you'd be out dating too. Oh, btw, I am married and have a child. My husband helps me around the house and he helps raise our child. I know it would be hard for me to do this by myself. I was a child raised by a single mother who put us first, she aged early and had no life. Sorry mom, I wish you had met someone to love you and help you before you lost your youth. YOU don't know someones life, quit judging what YOU don't know, it just makes you look stupid. I know your life is perfect, now get off this site and tend to your faithful husband and wonderful kids because you don't have anything in common with these people you are trashing... If you don't want them dating in front of their kids, why don't you offer to baby-sit so they can have some time off, since you are so concerned. Yeah, thats what I though...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's up right now want to chat (Nov '15) Fri Wwuuu 10
Willie Ortiz Apr 26 Are you retarded 5
Where is Turner working these days Apr 26 gmann - roustabout 1
Becky parks Apr 24 Wwuuu 6
Zack Hawkins (Oct '16) Apr 24 Ugo 6
Yo Apr 23 Great Dane 3
Loyalty Apr 21 Trust 5

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance