grow up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

There us so many ladies who party and bring random guys home some to even live I would be scared especially with everything going on. Im a single mom of 2 children and im 39 my daughter is 14 and its hard trusting men these ladies don't care its so sad and the worst part their children are being the same way.
Curios

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

B**ch ,,,like ur so indecent ,mine your own business get a frecken life and quit watching over everyone else !!!!
momma

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

And I can tell you why! They never grew up. They have no concern for their kids,only themselves. They are more worried about them having a bf than what their kids is doing. This town has SOOO many kids raising themselves cause their mommas are to busy chasing some man. It's so sad. I had a mom like that and I made up my mind that I would never be like that. And guess what I kicked my mom to the curb. She was to busy for her kids so now she can be to busy for her grandkids. So party on moms and when you are getting old and men aren't interested in you anymore don't expect your kids to be there. AND THATS THE TRUTH!!!
mind ur bzness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

If these wemon and any man who are single they can date who they want in order to find the right one for them its just dating and everybody in this town knows everyone so its not like in a big city wer u can date without everyone in your bzness if people like you would spend less time gossiping about everyone else in this town it would make for a better place instead of always looking for somthing bad to say Mayb these people want to have a good family atmosphere but its not easy nowadays even you ladies judjen people here now that so let them b one day it might be you or your loved one who going thru a divorce and you will have a whole new out look on things
yourAjoke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Curios wrote:
B**ch ,,,like ur so indecent ,mine your own business get a frecken life and quit watching over everyone else !!!!
You should just take your own comment off until you learn how to spell!! There are four(4) year olds that can spell better then that!! Here let me help you!!

B**(t)ch- you forgot a star for the T
You used (2) to many (,) after b***ch
Indecent- its innocent (dumb hoe)
Mine- you replace the e with a (d)
You should have put (,) and get a freaking or "freakin"
Last there is not suppose to be a space between (else), and your exclamation(!) marks!!

You just made a complete fool of yourself so check yourself next time you think about joining a conversation!! You must be one of the over thirty ladys they are talking about when they said they never grew up, since you just proved to everyone that you can't even spell!!
Jade

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Shut your mouth yourAjoke! You have a run on sentence towards the end of your comment.
lamesa girl

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

I agree with y'all about these women its so sad to see so many teenagers act up cause there mothers are to busy trying to find the next guy to shack up with. And these men don't even respect the women who would when they see how the live!
momma

Lamesa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

It is very sad. It's the kids who suffer because the moms can't grow up. Their kids should be #1 in front of any man.
true

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Some moms even leave there teenage kids babysitting while mom goes of to be with the guy. And the worst part is these guts just want to have fun and the moms take it to serious why would you put d**k before your children. Some even buy the men clothes from there child support.
Curios

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

yourAjoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You should just take your own comment off until you learn how to spell!! There are four(4) year olds that can spell better then that!! Here let me help you!!
Last there is not suppose to be a space between (else), and your exclamation(!) marks!!
You just made a complete fool of yourself so check yourself next time you think about joining a conversation!! You must be one of the over thirty ladys they are talking about when they said they never grew up, since you just proved to everyone that you can't even spell!!
. B**ch I can spell how ever I want you sure understood everything I ment to say dumb ass !!!!! Let me say this .now you know what the word bitch means ( Born ,intentually ,to,correct ,hoes,like you hahaha lmao
rofl

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

Curios wrote:
<quoted text>. B**ch I can spell how ever I want you sure understood everything I ment to say dumb ass !!!!! Let me say this .now you know what the word bitch means ( Born ,intentually ,to,correct ,hoes,like you hahaha lmao
Did you mean: intentionally (or in the case of the person correcting you, maybe: intellectually)?
Curios -decorative objects considered novel, rare, or bizarre.
lol

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Oh these are the poor kids the mamas left behind to go find a young one lol there getting so offensive because there mama is still out partying lol
rofl

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
Oh these are the poor kids the mamas left behind to go find a young one lol there getting so offensive because there mama is still out partying lol
Momma taught some of us the differences between there, their and they're. Now please tell us, whose mother was out partying when she should have been at home making sure her child knew proper english? Keep responding, each post makes you look even more illiterate.:)
lol

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Ok sweety who now in days spells correctly get over it.
Anonymous

Glen Rose, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

The correct spelling for ladies is LADIES.
yourAjoke wrote:
<quoted text>
bells

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

The list is to long to start mentioning older ladies with young men...
mari

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

My boyfriend was cheating with an older lady and she would buy him stuff let him use her cars but he kept coming back to me he would use her but I finally left him its gross for older ladies date young men especially when they got teenage kids almost as old as the guy
flor

Tatum, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

You will be surprised how many women use child support money to buy these guys things. I know one lady who does whatever for a guy even tho he has left her to go back with his wife she never stoped looking for him she let him move in after a month of knowing the guy.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Unless yall gona give these ladies some c0ck leave them alone Der just providing a service for both its a win win situation half of yall are complaining bout yalls man with these older chicks if u would spend more time on ur knees instead of on topix Mayb ur man wouldn't b out geting it some where else! Hahahaha!
flor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Ok if they are doing such a great job why can't they keep them they keep going to the wifes... its embarrassing to see a young guy with an older women and the teenagers on the side lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lamesa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lamesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••