what do ull think about AAron Padilla

Posted in the Lamesa Forum

what da

United States

#1 Jan 9, 2011
Ugh
lol

Crockett, TX

#2 Jan 13, 2011
a very nice guy!!
mojon

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2011
lol wrote:
a very nice guy!!
Its a GIRL.
not u

United States

#4 Jan 18, 2011
Actually his name is sylvester at times hes lukie raven.....hes a very nice guy n kewl friend always givin a lendin hand when needed:::::uve gotta get to know him instead of judgin its book by its cover
curious

Shawnee, OK

#5 Jan 19, 2011
hes a really nice person i agree with not u, u have to get to know him always has a e on his face even when he knows everyone is talking about him, God loves him just like he does you so stop judging
miss luckie raven

Lamesa, TX

#6 Mar 9, 2011
curious wrote:
hes a really nice person i agree with not u, u have to get to know him always has a e on his face even when he knows everyone is talking about him, God loves him just like he does you so stop judging
thanks for the comments and u are so right only god judges n I care less what ppl gave to say cuz I just think in the long run they run to us for help such as design clothes style hair n etc
miss luckie raven

Lamesa, TX

#7 Mar 9, 2011
lol wrote:
a very nice guy!!
Thanks
miss luckie raven

Lamesa, TX

#8 Mar 9, 2011
not u wrote:
Actually his name is sylvester at times hes lukie raven.....hes a very nice guy n kewl friend always givin a lendin hand when needed:::::uve gotta get to know him instead of judgin its book by its cover
True true if I know u thank u for saying that just wished I knew who u were
Seriously

Lubbock, TX

#9 Mar 9, 2011
He is a great person he never harms anyone he helps out ppl when needed and never talks shi+ about anyone don't try and judge a book by it's cover whoever u are MOJON and WHAT DA look at urself before u judge others..
miss luckie raven

Lamesa, TX

#10 Mar 15, 2011
@seriously thanks I hear that hallellllloooo
on ur side

United States

#12 Mar 16, 2011
miss luckie,
you don't kno me but i kno who you are and just let me say you have much style and confidence. don't let the haters get you down. always remember the line from the movie/play RENT that Angel said to a bunch of biker's "I'm more man than you are and more women than you'll ever get"
miss luckie raven

Arlington, TX

#13 Mar 16, 2011
on ur side wrote:
miss luckie,
you don't kno me but i kno who you are and just let me say you have much style and confidence. don't let the haters get you down. always remember the line from the movie/play RENT that Angel said to a bunch of biker's "I'm more man than you are and more women than you'll ever get"
Hey boo thanks I think that it's just funny how them hoes think they are better than me n trust I don't let them faze me but I would like to know who u are so I can know n the quote so true i believe that I might b transitioning but I got the upper hand
on ur side

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2011
i'll get at you on facebook. don't want to get spam our haters bugging me if i post my email on here.
Kasandra Hunter

Lubbock, TX

#15 Mar 23, 2011
Get em
Lucky!!
abc

United States

#16 Apr 1, 2013
he banged fonzi two yrs ago.
miss luckie raven

Lamesa, TX

#17 Jun 20, 2013
abc wrote:
he banged fonzi two yrs ago.
Fyi lol thats a lie
I knew him since he was a kid n I dont sleep around like some other ppl do so
Get yo life n have several seats plus abc hiding behind a screen name is a cowardly way to come at me lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jail birds Fri SISSY 5
SueAnn Fri rick 2
my wife hates my kids from my previous marage (Jun '11) Thu sad story 78
Markie Crum Apr 23 Joker 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
naked pic Apr 21 dollarbillz 2
Amber White... (Aug '11) Apr 21 who 5
More from around the web

Lamesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]