M&M Exterminater
Tinamarie Kizzar

Morehead, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2013
This is my personal experience with this company and wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Around a year ago they were coming to my house to get rid of bugs and mice. They done an awesome job and within just a few times my house was bug and rodent free. Mack came to my house one morning and I didn't have an appointment that day either, but, we stood out by his truck and I explained everything was great and wouldn't be needing anything. We talked for about 30 min. and he left. Later I got a bill. I called Mindy and explained to her that Mackie was suppose to tell her that he didn't do anything this time. Well, here it is a year later and after several phone calls about this bill, she says since we refused to pay she wrote if off as a bad debt. How in the hell is not owing to begin with turn into a bad debt. Sounds like their communications skills must be in the fog. Let me know plz if you have had a similar experience. This isn't slander its the facts.
aquilla

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Mackie should stick to flying
Suggestion

Midland, TX

#3 Oct 18, 2013
Don't have experience with them, but if its not on your credit report yet, I would pay it anyway, assuming its not too much. The headache of it being on your credit report as a collection for 7 years is not worth the hassle. If it is on your credit reports already, I'd dispute it with them. It's not right what they did, but its your word against theirs and unless you're willing to get a lawyer, that's really all you can do. Hope you get it figured out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nichole AliceFaye (Apr '16) 6 hr Unknown 24
Adrian Lopez Arredondo with blue road king mort... (Jul '11) 8 hr curios 17
destiny ortiz Nov 28 smh 7
underground Nov 27 i got the sk8s 1
Kelsey Cuellar Nov 27 Eee 3
adding to snitch list (Jan '09) Nov 17 cloudmaster 72
spun out and incredibly horny Nov 17 cloudmaster 1

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance