lonesome

Longview, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Why do woman all ways go for guys who treat them bad,and the guys who treat them good they treat like crap
true

Lockhart, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2013
Thats true, girls usually do that. They usually go with thugs, then when that thug beats her and puts her to work she turns to the gentleman. Its kinda funny how I've seen some of my gf go with the thug that now works at McDonalds at 30 yrs old and my friend looks all ragged and old. Laughing at the guys that treated them right. She said that he was a big puss, now look at you gf, living a good life. Im happy for the guy, he works at a good co with good money and he found himself a good woman. Now my gf regrets the fish she threw back for a dumb bass. Lol. Thats what you get girl. And you, don't dwell on it, good things happen to good people, if she wants a thug, then she must be thuggish herself. js

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr sid 989
Erica Solis Wed Hmmm 4
Nichole AliceFaye May 3 Boo 3
i wanna Apr 30 Bigdick 4
Anal?? Apr 24 Kingd24 10
Deputy Martinez Apr 23 Tax Payer 5
Single ladies in lamesa that want a hard workin... Apr 22 taken 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages