whatever happened to Mario Parraz and...

whatever happened to Mario Parraz and Jimmy Granado??

Posted in the Lamesa Forum

curious

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2011
doesn't Jimmy have like a dozen kids by now?
Wawa

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 27, 2011
There both are nothing but sorry low life losers ,,,
just saying

Brownfield, TX

#3 Sep 29, 2011
Wawa wrote:
There both are nothing but sorry low life losers ,,,
why u have to go and hate on mario what the f**k is it to you what u think he is.he dont ask u for sh** does he and like i say opions are like a**holes everybody has one.second of all they asked what ever happen to him not are they low lifes and third he dont ask u for sh** so if you dont like him dont worry about him he wasnt born in this world so u can like him he eats sh**s and sleeps good regardless of what your opion is of him so go get alife worry about yourself and not what mario is or does
lkik

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2011
Kjfh
Bobo

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Oct 13, 2011
Yes he has like 20 basterds everywhere,and there lowlife just like there donor.
Anonymous

Plano, TX

#6 Sep 15, 2013
@bobo for your information I am one of Jimmy Granado's bastards and I am nothing like my so called dad this was amazingly disrespectful for I am living well and am very drugg free I pray that you can make sure your hands are clean before you judge others...!!!JS
PBBB

Midland, TX

#7 Dec 11, 2013
Bobo ur a god damn low life as well BC ur posting on topix!! Get a life u bastard and worry about ur own damn life keep ur damn nose away from other people's life!
PBBB

Midland, TX

#8 Dec 11, 2013
Oh btw you must care about him because your so gd busy wondering what happened 2 him so guess u do care u stupid mf!
fwithme

Sundown, TX

#9 Feb 9, 2015
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>why u have to go and hate on mario what the f**k is it to you what u think he is.he dont ask u for sh** does he and like i say opions are like a**holes everybody has one.second of all they asked what ever happen to him not are they low lifes and third he dont ask u for sh** so if you dont like him dont worry about him he wasnt born in this world so u can like him he eats sh**s and sleeps good regardless of what your opion is of him so go get alife worry about yourself and not what mario is or does
Man thats all most people do in this town. Because they have nothing to show for thier sad little existence, they have to hate on everyone else so they can feel better about failing in life. Haters, hate just to hate, but who they hate the most are themselves because they know they are never going to amount to anything and have nothing to contribute to society. Or themselves for that matter.
curious

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2015
fwithme wrote:
<quoted text>
Man thats all most people do in this town. Because they have nothing to show for thier sad little existence, they have to hate on everyone else so they can feel better about failing in life. Haters, hate just to hate, but who they hate the most are themselves because they know they are never going to amount to anything and have nothing to contribute to society. Or themselves for that matter.
Wow just saw this on Topix I remember both of them and both good guys. Maybe ppl shouldn't be so judgemental if your on here saying negative comments and being disrespectful then what does that say about you.....guess your no better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax Hike? (Hospital) 8 hr Hmmm 11
what goes on at the smith unit??? (Feb '11) 11 hr Canine 153
Monica Romos Sep 17 Sos 1
kinsasha hunter Sep 17 Lucy 13
DopeHead Venessa Flores Sep 16 Longrod 21
Fed up Sep 15 Larissa G 21
Females that put out here Sep 15 Larissa G 5

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance