Hmmm

Stone Mountain, GA

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Would a man rather have a fat woman or rather have a skinny not to skinny woman?
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Im a regular...not to fat...but i kan tell when im in town i make mens heads turn...im not considedor nothing..but a to skinny chik looks to annorexic...lol but if ur to big u dnt look to good..but big girls work it better then skinny chiks...that just me... :)
bigums

Levelland, TX

#3 Jul 26, 2013
that's cause u hungry not horny big girls give u shade in the summer and warmth in the winter, It dont matter what size u are we just wanna see some tatas
gentleman

Denver City, TX

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Listen here Hmmm..... A REAL man doesn't look at how big or small she is. He gives a woman a chance to be a woman. If she's clean, considerate, kind and good homemaker. He's not out picking up women just cause they look hot. He's out making friends and getting to know all kinds of people and once he gets to know someone and how wonderful they can be for him, then he chooses. It is nice to have a beautiful woman by your side, feminine and voluptuous but not at the cost of being cheated on or being lied. A man will go out and dance with pretty ladies but a REAL man will go out to make friends until he meets his best friend and chooses to be with her. It may seem like a thicker female has to work a wait a little longer for her soul mate but it's only because so many men are pigs and inconsiderate. The lucky REAL men are going to find that woman eventually. And besides all that... nothing good ever came easy, it's always worth working and waiting for.
Size 18

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2013
WAY TO GO GENTLEMAN !!
boiiiii

Stone Mountain, GA

#6 Aug 20, 2013
I love a thicc chicc
My opinion

Haslet, TX

#7 Aug 20, 2013
I'd rather date a regular looking guy than one that has tons of muscles.
joe

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2013
gentleman wrote:
Listen here Hmmm..... A REAL man doesn't look at how big or small she is. He gives a woman a chance to be a woman. If she's clean, considerate, kind and good homemaker. He's not out picking up women just cause they look hot. He's out making friends and getting to know all kinds of people and once he gets to know someone and how wonderful they can be for him, then he chooses. It is nice to have a beautiful wompan by your side, feminine and voluptuous but not at the cost of being cheated on or being lied. A man will go out and dance with pretty ladies but a REAL man will go out to make friends until he meets his best friend and chooses to be with her. It may seem like a thicker female has to work a wait a little longer for her soul mate but it's only because so many men are pigs and inconsiderate. The lucky REAL men are going to find that woman eventually. And besides all that... nothing good ever came easy, it's always worth working and waiting for.

You must be one of the fat ugly women here in lamesa so keep on waiting fatty maybe one-day your fatty will find u to lol
Loser

Decatur, GA

#9 Aug 20, 2013
You must be one of the judgmental losers that will never be happy With himself joe!
lol

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2013
Joe ur funny ahh crazy zzz.
ezy

Houston, TX

#11 Sep 30, 2013
Thick womn are the best out there if anybody wants to know . They tend to take care of their men
Anonymous

Lamesa, TX

#12 Oct 8, 2013
bigums wrote:
that's cause u hungry not horny big girls give u shade in the summer and warmth in the winter, It dont matter what size u are we just wanna see some tatas
Lmfaoooo!!!!
NotCool

Sundown, TX

#13 Oct 8, 2013
This isn't cool to talk about a post called fat women. Fat biotches are important to this world. They give blow jobs to guys so they will like them and you can do whatever you want to their fat elephant ass when you [email protected] them. Stop talking about these fat biotches and just [email protected] them for practice so when you meet a good girl you got the skills you need to make her happy and that fat biotch can get kicked to the curb and stuff her fat ass with food
bluBallz

Plains, TX

#14 Oct 8, 2013
wouldn't mind feelin on CG that girl look like she gotz some gooood skillz wit them juicy wet lips of herz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tweakers on the north side Sat Xxx 9
Help What is her name Fri Curious 2 3
what goes on at the smith unit??? (Feb '11) Aug 22 Lopez 150
Lucero Cazarez Aug 22 Kkkk 3
Adrian Lopez Arredondo with blue road king mort... (Jul '11) Aug 22 curios 14
Debra Rodriguez Aug 18 Kkkk 2
Mark Aldridge Aug 18 witness 2

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance