Is the user name Hi Hater lying about...

Is the user name Hi Hater lying about who she is?

Created by j j phillips on Apr 1, 2009

12 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

dont know

maybe

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#1 Apr 1, 2009
But I dont think she even knows who she is!
j j phillips

Lubbock, TX

#2 Apr 7, 2009
she is.
thetruth4rmtexas

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2009
ey man she's a lil girl! underage! ugh! but yeah shes young so isnt that harassment to a minor? lol just playing! but fo real she really is a minor

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#4 Apr 8, 2009
thetruth4rmtexas wrote:
ey man she's a lil girl! underage! ugh! but yeah shes young so isnt that harassment to a minor? lol just playing! but fo real she really is a minor
Sure she is.... If it was harrassment why does she insist on logging back on to see what we are saying!
thetruth4rmtexas

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2009
kuz she ain't got shit to du homie... but i think ur right on alot of thing that u say but some of it ain't true but it was kinda crazy to see how it all played out. but hi hater isnt becca or sarah even though everything u said about them was true (its not them) i think its kassie or nissa! they are the step sisters and they are raul's lil sisters
Joel

Lamesa, TX

#6 Jan 9, 2014
Actually would it be a surprise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch your husbands ladies!! 11 hr curios 21
Texas finest cafe Mon Duh 3
Adrian Arredondo (Jan '11) Jun 26 lovedollforu 13
Woman Jun 26 lovedollforu 3
Adrian Lopez Arredondo with blue road king mort... (Jul '11) Jun 25 lovedollforu 5
Alex Salinas Jun 22 Guest 1
lil ronnie Jun 22 jump 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages