Lionel Annalla & Collins

Lionel Annalla & Collins

Posted in the Lamesa Forum

Just wanting the facts

Lamesa, TX

#1 Dec 31, 2013
I was told Lionel is playing both fields. The word is that Lionel gave up his ass to some Collins guy to get his charger painted. Is this true? Is the big hoe amongst teenagers really bi?
truth

Denver City, TX

#2 Jan 1, 2014
He let his buddy give him head in the driveway so I'm sure he would let a guy nail him.
hey

Plains, TX

#3 Jan 1, 2014
Lol did isreal really give him head??
Umm no

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2014
There is a big difference between anal sex and oral sex. A very big difference. I am a guy and I would give Lionel head. He is a very attractive guy. I do not know about his personality or anything really about him. I just think he is attractive and probably packing a nice piece in his pants. There seems to be a lot of people saying he is a player on here, but people are always talking in Lamesa. He is a good looking guy, so it it is his choice to hook-up with any other consenting adult that he wants too. Also, most guys are bi on some level. They get drunk or high and then would have sex with a tree if it was an option. Just my thoughts.
The Gay dude

Levelland, TX

#5 Jan 1, 2014
I dont know any of these men, but if they are nice and discreet I would Love to suck the D.
dlguy

Brownfield, TX

#7 Jan 7, 2014
The Gay dude wrote:
I dont know any of these men, but if they are nice and discreet I would Love to suck the D.
Ricky Lopez would let u
idk

Lamesa, TX

#9 Jan 9, 2014
seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Ricky Lopez?! No way,hw would you know?
idk bout ricky would he let u
Christina Annalla Holguin

Haslet, TX

#10 Feb 4, 2014
First of all INSURANCE PAID FOR HIS CAR TO GET FIXED , cuz some asshole scratched his car all up. 2nd of all if Lionel is Bi or not its no ones concern . To each there own . 3rd we are allowed to have Gay friends . Just cuz we have gay friends dont mean we are gay , it just means we dont judge others for there life choice... And if my Nephew was Bi or Gay i would still Love him no matter what...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Granado 7 hr Triver 12
Who else beat it up? Jul 20 Califa 9
Texas finest cafe Jul 20 Foodlover 4
paty torres Jul 20 Doneseenit 3
Fun~who wanna sk8 Jul 20 Notabasicbitch 1
JoeAdam Aguero Jul 19 Triver 5
Edward menjares Jul 19 Wondering 1

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance