baphomet lord and savior
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The truth

Haslet, TX

#21 Dec 16, 2013
You know who wins right? Jesus!
Even your whatever will bow before The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords the name above all names there is no one higher no one greater no one like God! He loves you still even if you turn your back on Him!!! You are worshiping a liar the father of lies to be exact. Why? he may give you what you want here on earth but it fades away what Jesus offers is everlasting eternal life!!! Please wake up before it's to late. You are never to far gone to be made new! God I'd waiting for you with open arms waiting to welcome you!
SouthTexasDrilli ng

United States

#22 Dec 20, 2013
God bless all of yall..jesus loves yall anyways no matter how stuburn u are
Mulrux

Oklahoma City, OK

#23 Dec 2, 2014
Jesus Rose from the dead in 3 days zombies Rose from the dead in 3 hours connection I think so. It says in the bible that all people that belive in jesus will rise from the dead... Does any one else see a problem with that logic... I don't know about you but I don't want to eat other people.. I am not canibal. There are far to many things in the bible that can be explained by science and can be done to day that are not miricles like it was said to be.

After 20 years of being force fed about Jesus and god and how he makes mircles happen. I praise Jesus I got a job.. Woo Hoo it is a mircile that I got this job... Pray for it and it will happen in gods time. I have heard many times. For get the 8 years of college the countless hours of studding that he did. The numerous hours of research into the line of work that was put into getting the job. Nope hard work has nothing to do with getting a job praying to jesus got the job. Ya Right.
The sole truth about christianity is this a giant hokes. Created by Romans to control the population of the growing empire so they did not have uprisings on there hands. They used the same tatics that the world leaders use on us now day. But they put it in a more religous aspect in scaring the population into doing as they wanted. That is why Luciefer fell from heaven and is now placed in hell. So the bible could have the ultimate bad guy and evil doer. And a Scary place to reside over.

I don't know about Demons and stuff like that but what I do know is that there are spirts out there that live some were between here and some were else that play a role in every thing we do. I have come close to dying before and there was no light or tunnel but you do get cold. Then again that could have been the blood lose that I had going on cause the gash in my head. But there was some thing there with me and it was not jesus or god. It was a luming pressence and it was watching me as my blood spilled and fell to the ground. Now it was probly much smaller but at the time it seemed like it was 9 feet tall if not taller. Cloaked in shadow again that could be the blood lose but sence that day I can still feel the presense with me watching over me. I know for a fact that heard words but for the life of me could not make out the words.
Anonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#25 May 26, 2016
blessedandsacredLA wrote:
if youre feeling down, at your last straw, pray to the dark lord BAPHOMET
his legion is growing daily, even now there are men and women searching for their answers in the black book.
Search and you will find

May the light stay at your back always and forever
How can i get my hands on a black book?
Hhhmmm

Bakersfield, CA

#26 Oct 9, 2016
theTruth wrote:
How.are you going to say Jesus I not real and turn around and believe in "dark lord" come on now. Jesus is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He is ruler of ALL even the dark thing you worship. Like I said before Jesus loves you whoever you are regardless of what my believe or not believe. And just because you say Jesus doesn't exist doesn't make Him any less real. Jesus is the the truth and the light. THE ONLY TRUE SAVIOR.
If Jesus loves you, whoever you are, then why does he ask for so much change of what you naturally are? On that note, is it Jesus that's asking you to obey or the people of the church? If so what are they asking you to change for? Is it to better your life or to better your death? Now finally, why would you live your whole life, going against your own nature, that Jesus had you born with, to die and serve a God that doesn't love you for who are naturally are? Now you can get upset and have negative comments if you please but let me ask this, what about those that have fallen from grace? Do they know they have fallen or does Jesus just stop listening and let them go on with the false hope that they will be saved in the long run?
Memo

Houston, TX

#27 Feb 16, 2017
garm wrote:
<quoted text>

tell us more about this satanic freemasonry
Baphomet come to me I need you I need this ritual for money alot of money money money money money
One day

Lubbock, TX

#28 Feb 16, 2017
When you say that you pray and nothing changes its because it doesnt come from your heart you need to change and have faith in god all mighty
One day

Lubbock, TX

#29 Feb 16, 2017
This is for memo if you want money dont beg get to work and you'll have money money money lol
Holy roller

United States

#30 May 20, 2017
amber wrote:
the god wont change anything and never will baphomet is amazing and will help you through times you need saving so today we will pray for out light and saviour who gives us confidence, BAPHOMET<3
I will pray for you that GOD has pity on your soul
Holy roller

United States

#31 May 20, 2017
My lord Jesus Christ help you
One day

United States

#32 Jun 6, 2017
Yeah baphomet will give you money and things you want in exchange for eternal life in hell God have Mercy on y'all
Your stupid

United States

#33 Jun 16, 2017
amber wrote:
the god wont change anything and never will baphomet is amazing and will help you through times you need saving so today we will pray for out light and saviour who gives us confidence, BAPHOMET<3
You are stupid
One day

United States

#34 Jun 16, 2017
Take a good look in the mirror and you will know who is the stupid one
Baphomet666

Cedar Creek, TX

#35 Jul 10, 2017
blessedandsacredLA wrote:
if youre feeling down, at your last straw, pray to the dark lord BAPHOMET
his legion is growing daily, even now there are men and women searching for their answers in the black book.
Search and you will find

May the light stay at your back always and forever
Satan is lord and we bless his name. I'm glad you've found baphomet. Jesus is a little bitch just like his dad. Satan gave you everything you have. Freedom of thought, freedom from god, freedom to do as you please! Be well!
Done

Austin, TX

#37 Jul 19, 2017
amber wrote:
Your so stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monica Romos 5 hr Chapo 4
Jessica Moreno Marmalejo 15 hr Chapo 3
Fed up Sun Larissa G 22
snapchat pic4pic? Sep 22 guydude23 2
Tax Hike? (Hospital) Sep 21 Its me 12
what goes on at the smith unit??? (Feb '11) Sep 20 Canine 153
kinsasha hunter Sep 17 Lucy 13

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance