white aint always right
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
THIS IS 4 EVERYONE

United States

#62 Aug 16, 2012
YOU PPL ARE ALL A BUNCH OF F*CKIN' IDIOTS!!! & I SAY THIS BECAUSE I READ ALL COMMENTS THAT WERE MADE JUS 2 SEE HOW CLUELESS & IDIOTIC YOU PPL REALLY ARE!! RACISIM IS JUS A STUPID THING U PPL USE AGAINST EACHOTHER BECAUSE U WANT 2 POINT OUT PPL'S FAULTS OR PUT PPL DOWN,IT DOESN'T TAKE A D*MN ROCKET SCIENTIST 2 KNOW THAT NOBODY IS PERFECT BECAUSE WE ALL ARE INFACT HUUUUMAAAN!!! EVERY RACE COMMITS A CRIME,EVERY RACE HAS AN ATTITUDE,& EVERY RACE MAAAKES MIIISTAAAKES!!! EVERY FREAKIN' COUNTRY HAS PROBLEMS & I'M PRETTY SURE EVERY COUNTRY HAS PPL THAT ACT EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOU BECAUSE WHY??? BECAUSE WE ARE HUUUUMAAAN!!! U TALK DOWN BECAUSE PPL NEED WELFARE?? U TALK DOWN BECAUSE NOT EVERYBODY CAN SUPPORT THEMSELVES LIKE YOU?? WELL WHAT EXACTLY MAKES (ANY) OF YOU PPL BETTER THEN ANYBODY ELSE??? I'LL TELL U WHAT,NOT A D*MN THING!!! WHY BECAUSE WE ARE ALL FREAKIN' HUUUMAAAN!!! YOU MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES AS ANYBODY ELSE,YOU GO THROUGH EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEMS AS EVERYONE ELSE.....THE ONLY DIFFRENCE IS THAT WE DON'T GO
THIS IS 4 EVERYONE
#63 Aug 16, 2012
THROUGH THEM AT THE SAME EXACT TIME!!! EVERY RACE IS THE EXACT SAME THINKIN' THEY ARE BETTER THEN EVERYBODY ELSE,POINTIN' OUT FAULTS OF EVERYBODY ELSE & YOU DO THIS BECAUSE YOU WANT 2 POINT FINGERS AT EVERYBODY ELSE SO YOU YOURSELF CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUSELF!!! U PPL WANT SOMEONE 2 BLAME BUT YOURSELVES & WE ALL DO THIS WHY??? BECAUSE WE ARE HUUUMAAAN!!! YOU WANT 2 TALK SH*T ABOUT SOMEONE WELL HOW ABOUT YOU TALK SH*T ABOUT YOURSELVES,HOW ABOUT YOU POINT OUT YOUR OWN MISTAKES,& HOW ABOUT YOU FIX YOUR OWN PROBLEMS BEFORE YOU TRY & FIX SOMEONE ELSES!!! THIS COUNTRY WILL 1 DAY FALL & IT WILL NOT BE BECAUSE OF A SINGLE RACE,IT WILL NOT BE BECAUSE OF IMMAGRANTS & IT WILL NOT BE BECAUSE OF THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF,IT WILL BE BECAUSE OF IDIOTIC MORONS WHO THINK LIKE YOURSELVES THAT WILL BRING THIS WORLD 2 AN END!!! & I CAN GAURANTEE THAT YOU WILL ALL BE RUNNIN' AROUND SCARED ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF CHICKENS WITH THEIR HEAD CUT OFF LOOKIN' 4 SOMEONE 2 POINT YOUR FINGERS AT!!! YOU WANT 2 JUDGE SOMEONE WELL JUDGE YOUR---
Former Lamesan
#64 Aug 16, 2012
Tell us how you really feel.
THIS IS 4 EVERYONE
#65 Aug 16, 2012
SELVES BECAUSE NOT 1 OF YOU IS PERFECT & NOT 1 OF YOU IS GOD & I'M PRETTY SURE HE CAN HANDLE ALL OF THE JUDGING HIMSELF!!! NOT 1 OF YOU HAS SAID ANYTHIN' 2 MAKE THIS TOPIC ANY BETTER & I AM ONLY IN MY EARLY 20'S & I BET MANY OF YOU WHO HAS POSTED ON HERE ARE OLDER THAN ME,SO WHY DOES IT TAKE SOMEONE AS YOUNG AS ME 2 HAVE 2 TELL ANY OF YOU "ADULTS" 2 GROW UP,ACT YOUR FREAKIN' AGE,& OPEN UP YOU D*MN EYES?!?! I MYSELF HAVE MADE MISTAKES,I MYSELF HAS JUDGED & I MYSELF HAS OPENED MY EYES 2 SEE THE WORLD & PPL 4 WHAT THEY REALLY ARE!!! I MYSELF AM NOT PERFECT & I AM A HUMAN BEING JUS LIKE THE REST OR YOURSELFS!!! SO ASK YOURSELVES THIS HOW CAN YOU BETTER THE WORLD WHEN PPL LIKE YOU CAN'T EVEN BETTER YOURSELVES????(YOU CAN'T)!!! SAY WHAT U WANT OR WHATEVER MAKES YOURSELF FEEL BETTER AGAINST ME BUT IN MY EYES YOU WILL STILL BE AS IDIOTIC AS YOU WERE BEFORE!!! THINK ABOUT THINGS BEFORE YOU DECIDE 2 POINT FINGERS PPL!!!!
Former Lamesan

Spring, TX

#66 Aug 17, 2012
tl;dr
letitbe
#67 Aug 17, 2012
just live your life and let it be.

Lol
white
#68 Aug 17, 2012
whites rule end of convo
soapbox
#69 Aug 17, 2012
cry me a river white ppl get over it!
A friend

United States

#70 Aug 17, 2012
Whites suck a*s lmmfao!! ;)
abcd

Moscow, TN

#71 Aug 17, 2012
Not all whites are stuck up or fed with the silver spoon either..... i am white. And was raised to treat others with respect and i never wait for a hand out ....u have to work for what you have...... and i am married to a hard working mexican that was raised the same.....people need to learn to raise their children better than they act sometimes
smh

United States

#72 Aug 18, 2012
Whatever wrote:
If all the mexicans would go back to Mexico the United States would be better. So sick of it. Our tax dollars pay for prisons that are flooded with blacks and mexicans. If we just kept the white prisoners we could keep our country out of debt on that alone not to mention if we didn't have to pay for all of them on welfare. Think about it. Tell me I'm wrong. I just hope we get a white president who will start getting this country back on track. The mexicans just keep flooding the borders and moving further and further north. Hopefully before it's to late we will shut the borders. Oh and you say mexicans will work anyhwhere. No they will work at any job that will pay them just enough to say they have a job. Not enough to support all of the kids they have running around. The biggest part of them live on welfare with their 20 hour a week jobs. The reason those places hire them is because they can pay them little of nothing. White people like to work jobs that actually support their families. It's all the mexicans theivin that keeps the small businesses following you guys around trying to keep thier losses down.

U want all Mexicans to go back to mexico huh well how about all u white ppl take ur ass back to england cz us mexicans were already here and the indians. White ppl came across a ocean and also brought slaves and white ppl want to talk about all the mexicans and black ppl well talk about it family that brought them along time ago....all the Mexicans have always been here and I've worked at the prisons and there's alot of stupid ass white ppl in there...idk why u think ur better just cz ur white come on u live in lamesa what are u a farmer? I wonder who works ur land to u dont mind hiring all those ppl from mexico huh..... i know alot of white ppl that dont work and are having more kids and that dont even take carr of the kids they have and they are all cracked out getting pregnat young so im sure its not just the mexicans
Former Lamesan

United States

#74 Aug 23, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
U want all Mexicans to go back to mexico huh well how about all u white ppl take ur ass back to england cz us mexicans were already here and the indians. White ppl came across a ocean and also brought slaves and white ppl want to talk about all the mexicans and black ppl well talk about it family that brought them along time ago....all the Mexicans have always been here and I've worked at the prisons and there's alot of stupid ass white ppl in there...idk why u think ur better just cz ur white come on u live in lamesa what are u a farmer? I wonder who works ur land to u dont mind hiring all those ppl from mexico huh..... i know alot of white ppl that dont work and are having more kids and that dont even take carr of the kids they have and they are all cracked out getting pregnat young so im sure its not just the mexicans
You Mexicans weren't already here. You came from Spain
u really are stupid

Tulsa, OK

#75 Aug 25, 2012
Mexican Americans did not cross the Rio Grande; when the U.S. expanded West they came across the land that belonged to Mexico so when the U.S. took over the land the existing residents became Mexican Americans and their descendents to date. : Mexicans come from a country named Mexico. This country is located right south to the United States of America. Mexicans are a mix of indians that lived on the land for hundred of years and Spanish people from Spain that came later on to this continent. The Spaniards were originally in Texas in the late 17th century, after the Mexican Revolution in 1810 Mexico calmed Texas as a Providence. It was not until the Texas Revolution in the mid 19th century that made many proud Mexican citizens in the new Republic of Texas. So to summarize Mexican were here before any Americans, and occupied the Texas long before the US was ever created.
grrr

Odessa, TX

#76 Aug 31, 2012
who cares what race anymore every race has stupid ignorant ppl that still blame it on the race of a person it has nothing to do with the way you are or the morals you have grow up ppl
grrr

Odessa, TX

#77 Aug 31, 2012
Former Lamesan wrote:
<quoted text>
You Mexicans weren't already here. You came from Spain
not all Mexicans are from Spain ..tbere is some that are decendents of Indians like kikapoos Aztecs Mayans Apaches
truth

Atlanta, GA

#78 Sep 1, 2012
Well im white and i am with a man that has shown be true happiness and he is Mexican his wonderful family speaks spanish and i have started to understand spanish...im not very good at specking it tho, i see no reason for white ppl to give dirty looks to mexicans because they are good ppl to, i promise if u put a white guy and a mexican go in the same job the.mexican.guy would work so much hard,.white ppl are so lazy, i have two jobs and support my family 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you do for fun in Lamesa? (Jul '08) 6 min skank 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr PhantasticPharts 1,059
Jesse Aguilar 5 hr just wondering 3
Leann chavez (May '16) 11 hr Chris 12
Dtf (Dec '14) 18 hr Wwuuu 26
i lik it when my older step brother comes to visit Sat part-time sk8er 6
Welch coach sleeping with student Jan 21 Welch 1

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages