white aint always right

Posted in the Lamesa Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
spit it out

Lamesa, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2011
why do white people always think we as other color have to move out are f**kin way to make room for them an on eveything they do i had a white lady walk right in front of my car while passin united to go to wal-mart an shes on the phone an acts like she dont see me thats where being blonde comes from an i hate mex acting like there white ugh give it up these white people are nobody to be on ur knees for
cobra

Lamesa, TX

#2 Jan 6, 2011
You're ignorant...
stop

Hood, CA

#3 Jan 6, 2011
I agree spit it out is ignorant
Mexicano

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2011
stop wrote:
I agree spit it out is ignorant
Los gabachos no Valen verga
Curious

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jan 7, 2011
It's not only white people who are crazy drivers so don't pick out one race just because you almost got hit. I am white and my kids almost got by a car driven by a black woman messing with her radio in the same parking lot! People have no care in this world about personal responsibility!
Annoyed

Lubbock, TX

#6 Jan 11, 2011
I agree with Cobra & Spit it Out...your ignorant. Also...Maybe because she has the right of way. She is a pedestrian. Normally in a parking lot you must yield to pedestrians always. It's not a race thing. Maybe she should pay attention more of course. Especially if they are people like you out there that do not understand what a pedestrian is and the places they are....geez it's always a race thing when you don't get your way or your pissed about something. Get over it already. Grow up and stop being ignorant.
Whatevs

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jan 13, 2011
Maybe white people come on Topix and see how almost every discussion here is Hispanics trying to bring other Hispanics down. Trash talking each other, starting rumors, trying to ruin lives usually because of jealousy for some reason or another.

Maybe they figure that they don't have to deal with anything because Hispanic people (especially the women) will eventually annihilate each other. I have never in my life witnessed such hatred between people of the same demographic.
bjreed -

Arlington, TX

#8 Jan 13, 2011
I had the unfortunate experience of dining in the lovely city (???) of Lamesa in the last few months at a steak house that is franchised as a a well-known local chain. Walked in; two Hispanic ladies talking, looked at me, ignored me. I finally walked over and reached for a menu and started into the dining room. One finally said, "Oh, I need to seat you." My response was: "When?" I sat down, she clunked down the menu. There was obviously a buffet, and I asked about it; "Yeah, you can do that." "May I have a salad plate, please?" "Yeah, in a minute." And that is the way the whole meal went. The waitresses smoked in a no-smoking area; they were sloppy and negligent. And, to top that off, I had to ring a bell repeatedly just to pay the damn bill!! All help was Hispanic. I have close Hispanic friends, but these people were like foreigners to me!
cobra

Lamesa, TX

#9 Jan 16, 2011
I'm hispanic myself, and I believe there's people like that ,explained by "bjreed", everywhere. It has nothing to do with race, just each individual's morals and up-bringings.
ALL THEH TIME

Port Lavaca, TX

#10 Jan 16, 2011
bjreed - wrote:
I had the unfortunate experience of dining in the lovely city (???) of Lamesa in the last few months at a steak house that is franchised as a a well-known local chain. Walked in; two Hispanic ladies talking, looked at me, ignored me. I finally walked over and reached for a menu and started into the dining room. One finally said, "Oh, I need to seat you." My response was: "When?" I sat down, she clunked down the menu. There was obviously a buffet, and I asked about it; "Yeah, you can do that." "May I have a salad plate, please?" "Yeah, in a minute." And that is the way the whole meal went. The waitresses smoked in a no-smoking area; they were sloppy and negligent. And, to top that off, I had to ring a bell repeatedly just to pay the damn bill!! All help was Hispanic. I have close Hispanic friends, but these people were like foreigners to me!
that happend to you once we mexicans see it all the time with the white race
lmao

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2011
That is so true us as mexicans get that treatment alot. Car dealerships.jewelry stores. Almost every shopping center downtown pamper lady mccalls pughes mccalls mccalls lol they say shop in lamesa spend ur money in ur home town but how is that possible when a mexican walks in one of those stores and gets treated like crap or u can't even look around cause all they do is follow u like ants on sugar.
Curious

Stockdale, TX

#12 Jan 16, 2011
I sort of agree with bjreed, I'm white and not bilingual so when I do go into a store with alot of Hispanics I do not get treatment (there are several stores in this town but rather not mention). So I think it's all about the way people present themselves and/or if people seem suspicious. I know a store owner that follows every customer in the store regardless of color because they have been having items come up missing and products being stolen. Everyone has issues with race at some point, white, black, Hispanic so let's not blame it on one race.
You dumbfucks

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Jul 27, 2011
So basically it took 12 comments on a forum for you guys to figure out one of the most basic rules of life: #3 don't be a dick
voice

Santa Clara, CA

#14 Jul 27, 2011
i grew up and that town and if you werent white and didnt have money you were screwed. All people can be nasty but predujuice people are the worst ones yes to be followed around in a store when u go in there to spend money i stopped shopping there along time ago. Ive been to restraunts and have told the a table of 5 and be told to wait and then a white family with the same amount comes in and is seated right away.. Buying a new car there forget it was out in the parking lot bout 20 mins and then went inside for 15 still no service we just left. So lamesa has always been ltike that cuz noone breaks the cycle to stop their children from being the same way. God made us all the same no better than anyone else thats how i was raised and to have respect and thats what i will teach my children
Damn

Tahoka, TX

#16 Mar 22, 2012
For the most part you get it how you give it.
Get a life people

Dallas, TX

#17 Mar 24, 2012
If u hate lamesa so much move damn drama drama drama I will go buy all of y'all some damn diapers if u want to cry like little baby's it's lamesa if u are going to live there put ur big girl underwear on and deal with it!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever

Lamesa, TX

#18 Mar 24, 2012
"If you weren't white in Lamesa"..I guess you haven't been here in a while. The mexicans have took it over. You are lucky if there is one other white person in Walmart when you are. The mexicans are all that work at every restaurant in town. The streets are flood with all of their thugs at night. This is a horrible place to live as a white person. We are the minority here. If border patrol came into Lamesa and cleaned house it would cut the population of Lamesa down to a couple thousand. Mind you there would still be mostly mexicans but only a few thousand of the 10000 here are legal. And I am trying to move...I hate this town.
hey

Brownfield, TX

#19 Mar 24, 2012
Whatever-Totally agree with you. Cant even apply for jobs because they want someone biligual. Sorry I'm not going to change my language to accomodate others who cant speak English. It's hard getting service anywhere if you are white. I went somewhere (not mentioning) and I got strange looks because everyone was Mexican and I was white. They are taking over and most are on welfare.
really

United States

#20 Mar 24, 2012
You're right about mexican thugs && mexican girls that want to fight constantly, but i have seen ALOT of white crackheads && drunks everywhere little white kids too that cause trouble as well as blacks who shake their head like its about to pop off talking crap!! So it's not just one race it's everybody don't forget about the decent, caring mexicans,whites, && blacks that still live here..if you wanna move then you can help lessen our population of shit talkers in this town.
Pink

Levelland, TX

#21 Mar 24, 2012
White people complaining about being ignored and Hispanics showing favortism to to their own race.Wow well how does it feel? Not to good huh. Hispanics me being one get that on all time especially if you go into a place where the majority customers are white. They follow you asking is there something I can help you find. Like we are goin to shoplift or something. Can't we just look around in peace? It's your choice if you want to learn our language or not but your goin to be in tough situation if you don't because being bilingual is a plus for getting a job. Boo hoo you got strange looks so what white people do it to Hispanics all the time now maybe you can think twice about doing it to us or anyone who is not white. Treat others like you would want to be treated. Like really commented there is still a lot of decent people of types of races living here and in other places. Let's not judge one race or the other because one person from that race was an ass. If people would know how to treat each other with respect this whole world would be a little better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is that fitness chick? 12 hr Courtney S 12
Martha cortez villagrana Sat Joker 18
just a thought Mar 26 just mine your own 1
jancee Mar 24 kim 6
Timothy Flores Mar 24 sexy 1
I need someone Mar 24 who cares really 1
housing (Mar '14) Mar 24 who cares really 3
Whats with nikki dee ray - klbk- nude photos Feb '15 gotuwrappedup 5
Lamesa Dating
Find my Match