" michelle brown ''
TRUE

Lamesa, TX

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Michelle hasnow been locked up going on 6 months does anyone even care or all yall gonna act like she never existed.But when she was out every single one of you were her best of friends then!!!!!! DONT FORGET SHE WONT BE LOCKED UP FOREVER and dont think she will forget that yall forgot her in her time of need!!!!!!!!
nacho

Lamesa, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2010
tell her to stop dealing drugs
true

Canada

#3 Sep 23, 2010
What ever do u have proof and if so u weren't saying that when she was out ur probley one of the ones who called ur self her friend
dep

Tahoka, TX

#4 Sep 24, 2010
sorry, dont know of her. she must be hanging around wrong people, cause never heard of her. whats her charge.
true

Canada

#5 Sep 25, 2010
Nothing yet but accused of selling meth but regardless she was good people and everyone acted like her friends and used her for everything she had and now that she locked up she has now been forgotten by them
Stevie

Amarillo, TX

#6 Sep 27, 2010
Ya she sold Meth. She is stupid ass shanes homegirl.
nacho

Lamesa, TX

#7 Sep 28, 2010
gets what she deserves. dealing death
fk all u haterz

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Well if u know who she was homies with then guess u know who she was so shut up bc ur probley one of her so called friends And for nacho who do u think u are saying what people especially good people like michelle deserve are u GOD I think not !!!!!!!
just me

United States

#10 Jan 1, 2011
Michelle is a good person in a bad place thanks to all u snitches that dnt have anything better to do than talk about others when ur out there doing the same sh*t but bet u dnt go to the PD and tell them that do yall no didn't think so
111slH

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Sep 5, 2011
She wasn't anything less then a big ole botch but the best friend u could have give the shirt off her back an then some nacho your a low life bitch and if u weren't some hypocritical bitch you wouldn't even be on this conversation
queen of hearts

Lubbock, TX

#12 Sep 23, 2011
is that da michelle i was locked up with bout 2yrs ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glen &becky bonnet 15 hr James 1
Who's up right now want to chat Fri Unknown 9
Who is this cop named Joey? Thu Saymyname 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
Wats up with Dutchess Abram Jan 26 S0uths1d3 6
what goes on at the smith unit??? (Feb '11) Jan 26 ShoRite 142
Animal Guy (Jul '15) Jan 25 Lamesian 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages