Roaming Animals
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ashtin

Odessa, TX

#43 Sep 30, 2012
Sure ....screw u it is a 6 foot fence he is a huskry jack russle when he gets scated as a pup i would take him in side ....so everytime he hears thunder he jumps the fence and goes stright up to the front door.....so f**k u if u think my dog is not taken care of......its stupid people not taken a dogs lige seriously enought to care to watch his driving( if he was calling him he should know he would chase him)
Jacob

Levelland, TX

#44 Sep 30, 2012
ashtin wrote:
<quoted text>..........i would of killd him of he hit nibby trust me
Ash u know its me Jacob Adam right they almost got him I mean bad I'm still trying to find the guy but nibby is ok
Jacob

Levelland, TX

#45 Sep 30, 2012
ashtin wrote:
Sure ....screw u it is a 6 foot fence he is a huskry jack russle when he gets scated as a pup i would take him in side ....so everytime he hears thunder he jumps the fence and goes stright up to the front door.....so f**k u if u think my dog is not taken care of......its stupid people not taken a dogs lige seriously enought to care to watch his driving( if he was calling him he should know he would chase him)

Already u tell that old a** lady she has no clue who we are and how big of dog lover's we are
Sure

Brownfield, TX

#47 Sep 30, 2012
You boys need to either go back to school or stay in school lol!
Sure

Brownfield, TX

#48 Sep 30, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Wow again I ain't that old. I didn't make any ugly comments first of all just trying to give you some better insight on how to better care for a pet. Second shows how much you gave been taught about respecting your elders. Third I'm not fighting but not going to let some punk kid because that's what you sound like and a spoiled brat since daddy has to walk the dog talk your s*it.
* have not gave my bad.
Jacob

Levelland, TX

#49 Sep 30, 2012
Wow again I ain't that old. I didn't make any ugly comments first of all just trying to give you some better insight on how to better care for a pet. Second shows how much you gave been taught about respecting your elders. Third I'm not fighting but not going to let some punk kid because that's what you sound like and a spoiled brat since daddy has to walk the dog talk your s*it.
Ok first don't put ur dumb a** insight on anybody's comments if u don't know them say something like sorry not well ur dog could of made him get hurt when he is in a big a** van if he swerved and hit a tree or that's his falt he can just stop the van and all the other s**t u said I don't care. And ur right I'm spoiled like a mother f**ker my parent's love me and don't want me to have a crappy life so yeah I'm happy to be spoiled my life is the best and I'm so grateful for my parent's and I don't take it for granted u don't know my life F**k off and get off topix if u just like to hate
Sure

United States

#50 Sep 30, 2012
Damn it wasn't even me that commented on your dog that could have caused an accident. Okay but anyways I have nothing to apologize for and I ain't hating!
Lola

Trinity, TX

#51 Oct 1, 2012
This is a reason why pets need to be fenced in a yard. There are horrible people out there that will hurt them on purpose. It's awful? Animals are innocent and why hurt an animal. People need to keep them safe. I understand sometime pets get loose on accident too. No animal should ever be hurt on purpose. They are God's creature too and you can bet he sees everything! If you see an injured or loose animal then maybe try to help it not hurt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you do for fun in Lamesa? (Jul '08) 6 min skank 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr PhantasticPharts 1,059
Jesse Aguilar 5 hr just wondering 3
Leann chavez (May '16) 11 hr Chris 12
Dtf (Dec '14) 18 hr Wwuuu 26
i lik it when my older step brother comes to visit Sat part-time sk8er 6
Welch coach sleeping with student Jan 21 Welch 1

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages