anonymous

Joaquin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Aren't people's pets supposed to be in a fenced yard or on a leash if they're outside? I have seen so many pets just roaming the streets and getting into other peoples yards or trash. I'm tired of stray or roaming dogs and cats getting in my yard and pooping everywhere.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

I knw wht u mean i have seen so many dogs and cats wandering around getting tired of it 2
anonymous

Joaquin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Truth wrote:
I knw wht u mean i have seen so many dogs and cats wandering around getting tired of it 2
It's not the animals fault, it's irresponsible owners that let them roam free. I heard some poeple say they called animal patrol but still see the same animals arouid day after day. I feel bad for the animals because some owners are irresposible,
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Yeah i knw of a lot of ppl who have called t dog catcher and nothing gets done im jst tired of it cuz when my kids r outside playing there have been dogs tht come up 2 them and jump all over them idk if 1 day 1 of these dogs will attack and im worried bout that
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

This one dog dragged my childrens toys to the street and made a huge mess everywhere and helped hisself to my dogs food and water dog catcher is not doing his job
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Idk y t dog catcher isnt doing his job cuz jst driving around twn u c tons of dogs and cats wandering around so he cant say he doesnt c them cuz i c them everywhere
Private

Glen Rose, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

We've called in complaints on some roaming dogs about 15 times and they're still roaming. It's like animal patrol picks ones that accidently got out instead of ones purposely left out all the time. These roaming pets get in my yard and dig holes and poop and pee everywhere. That is gross and spreads disease. Maybe people that are irresponsible owners should be given tickets for this. Isn't animal patrol paid with our tax dollars?
Anonymous

Glen Rose, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Ive seen dogs run at mail people. I'm scared to take my dog walking on a leash because the roaming dogs try to run up and may start a fight with my leashed dog. Also heard there was a young boy bitten while trying to walk home from boys club lake one day. Also an elderly woman walking for exercise got bitten by a little chihuahua or small dog just walking down the block. Sad
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Yes the dog catcher needs to be replaced its getting out of control around the claibornes area
chapo

Brownfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

you ought to see all the loose animals on the east side. They breed over there like crazy. Both do, the ones with two and four legs
My opinions

Glen Rose, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

I agree we need a new animal patrol. Maybe even one on weekends too. It just seems to me he is selective to what animals he picks up. Why are some areas let run wild and others not? Is he related to some people and that's why nothing much gets accomplished when people call in? I'm just disappointed. It's not safe for people, especially kids, or leased pets to be out walking because of the roaming animals. Plus they spread diseases. I do not like picking poop up in my yrd because someone else lets their dogs run the neighborhood. People that do this need to be ticketed and fined. People who do my feed or abuse their pets should be thrown in jail. That's animal cruelty. Anyway those are just my opinions.
My opinions

Glen Rose, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

My opinions wrote:
I agree we need a new animal patrol. Maybe even one on weekends too. It just seems to me he is selective to what animals he picks up. Why are some areas let run wild and others not? Is he related to some people and that's why nothing much gets accomplished when people call in? I'm just disappointed. It's not safe for people, especially kids, or leased pets to be out walking because of the roaming animals. Plus they spread diseases. I do not like picking poop up in my yrd because someone else lets their dogs run the neighborhood. People that do this need to be ticketed and fined. People who do my feed or abuse their pets should be thrown in jail. That's animal cruelty. Anyway those are just my opinions.
Should have said people who do not feed or abuse their pets should be thrown in jail.
Lola

Glen Rose, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

There's lots of dogs that roam close to the highschool and I've never seen the dog catcher do anything about them. Neighbor dogs been in my yard pooping again and we've called them in several times and so have other neighbors. He never does anything. I think he should be fired.
yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Hey guys and gals let's call the dog catcher so he can kill every living creature that you don't like. I swear people will fuss about the smallest things. Can't nobody ever be satisfied with anything anymore. There's always going to be animals roaming in ANY town you go to
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Lets c so u think a child or some person minding there own biz getting bite by 1 of these dogs 1 day is a small thing i dnt but guess u care more bout an animal then a human life
the enforcer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

They r one in the same some peoples dogs are their children.......my dogs are very important. To me ...and when one got stolen i was heart broken for a month waiting on the dog ceatcher to help finally i did. Something. And found her after someone stole her
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Yes ppls pets can mean a lot 2 some ppl u obviously took care of ur dog but a lot of these animals roaming around r not taken care of by gd ppl so i'd rather not risk a person getting hurt cuz ppl cant take care of there animals
Mee

Glen Rose, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

If pets mean so much to people then they ought up take care of them by keeping them safe in the house or a fenced yard. I feel bad for the animals that roam because its the people who own them that aren't being good owners. If they love them they should keep th safe and take good care of them instead of letting tj roam. I don't want to call animal patrol but its usually the same animals over and over that are out and the owners don't care if they run loose.
the enforcer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

I care but sometimes they dig( as dogs do ) or other people let them ou( had f up neighbors do this) and then say its my fault or if they bark at someone or they. Jump on their kids its my fault cuz they r mean and so vicious .....nope if ur stupid enough. To go on my property. Ur stupid enough to get bit or scared..
sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

anonymous wrote:
Aren't people's pets supposed to be in a fenced yard or on a leash if they're outside? I have seen so many pets just roaming the streets and getting into other peoples yards or trash. I'm tired of stray or roaming dogs and cats getting in my yard and pooping everywhere.
i solved ur problem,!! Put a fence around ur yard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lamesa Discussions

Search the Lamesa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 11 min Defiant1 21,531
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr DDS 17,098
Cody granado 20 hr jess 23
quick Sat Bald head small wag 2
Rental Property Sat howdy 3
boys and girls club Sat lamesa1960 2
Lamesa's "Status" Sat ya 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lamesa Jobs

•••