Lamesa Teen Arraigned In Cousin's Death

Lamesa Teen Arraigned In Cousin's Death

There are 49 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Jan 4, 2006, titled Lamesa Teen Arraigned In Cousin's Death. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

A Lamesa teenager is one step closer to trial. Randall McKnight was arraigned in Dawson County Wednesday for the murder of his 28-year-old cousin Michael Lopez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

luv4cuz

Dallas, TX

#23 May 24, 2007
How can you seriously say Randall was a good kid when he was three doesn't count.You are right there is two sides of the story but I'm positive it doesn't excuse my cousins death. If Randall was a normal human being and not a monster and Michael death was accidental which I know for a fact it wasn't BUT IF IN "YOUR MIND" you think it just was a bad ending to a story why did he try to hide his body its because he knew what he does was not excusable so stop making excuses for him only someone with his kind of mentality would try to make excuses for him. I've tried to look at it both ways even if Michael did wrong it will never make it okay in my eyes. We do live in the United States so we have freedom of speech so you voiced yours and I'm voicing mine. God Bless!
Bunch-of-Crap-Ta lkers

Houston, TX

#24 Nov 15, 2007
justice was not done wrote:
i'm not surprised with what lamesa, judge and the DA did. how easy the steven's paid their grandson's murder,
Do you personally know the Stevens? I do and I know for a fact that they didn't pay anyone off to give him a lesser sentence. Get over yourself. What makes you think that for one second, the Stevens family wasn't just as disgusted as everyone else was? Do you think they were proud of Randall and actually wanted to help him out by getting him a lesser sentence? If you do, you are wrong. Better check yourself!
Luisa

United States

#25 Jan 7, 2008
can any one show me a picture of michael and randall.
angry lamesa man

Lamesa, TX

#26 Feb 28, 2008
I live here in Lamesa and im getting my family outta this hell hole. There is no order in this town. Lamesa backwards is ase mal, translated doing wrong. f... this town I hope whoever is involved in making this town what it is rott in hell. I HATE YOU LAMESA.
Lamesa tx

San Angelo, TX

#27 Apr 14, 2008
I used to live in lamesa and go to school with randall, i even played high school football with the guy until he quit, he was a big dude, I think we found out before a friday night game, i was shocked, we even asked his close friend E. payson, i remember he said " For real"" Really" it crazy and weird, a few das later i'll pass by his house and just sense evil.
lilone4seas

Plainview, TX

#28 Jun 7, 2008
Everyone hatin randell but u dont know what really happened so all u haters if michael did what he did to randell then he got wat was comin 2 him and i hope he is likin tha burn of hell ha ha.......

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#29 Jun 8, 2008
lilone4seas wrote:
Everyone hatin randell but u dont know what really happened so all u haters if michael did what he did to randell then he got wat was comin 2 him and i hope he is likin tha burn of hell ha ha.......
LOL!
luv4cuz

United States

#30 Jun 11, 2008
lilone4seas wrote:
Everyone hatin randell but u dont know what really happened so all u haters if michael did what he did to randell then he got wat was comin 2 him and i hope he is likin tha burn of hell ha ha.......
What did Michael do to Randall? You talking alot of shit like you know something so say it but you won't because you don't know shit so shut the fuck up. As big as Randall was Michael had no chance to over power that big cow. Come on be for real and come with something better. Randall was a worthless crack head and his whole family are a bunch of nobodys and your probably one of them. I knew Randall and his family since I was little and I know how that family works and the shit they did and what type of household they came from. A whole bunch of people who need alot of help and prayers. I know Michael and I know Randall and the way Randall did Michael and his aunt Randalls mom helping is a sad thing and their day will come u can believe that. Whoever wrote this needs just as much help and prayer as that family does. Seek it now! I hope it haunts u at night that u are trying to defend a murderer u sick person!
james whitley

United States

#31 Jul 1, 2008
man i really see the point but at the same time randall and me hung out all through school and the week b4 he did that shit i know its wrong for the shit to happen like that but if you really knew him like i did then youd see what im sayin he wasnt a trouble maker. he liked to fight like i did and the last thing id ever think hed do was kill but if you really want to say thinds are fucked up in lamesa tell me how bobby gonzales wife and another un named person got caught smugglin 10 kilos of coke across the border in a casket and everything went missing and no one got in trouble or how a few of the so called bloods in lamesa can beat a man with a baseball bat to the point of him having an unknown amount of brain damage and they get 2 years tops in juvenile corrections . now really dont put that shit off on randalls mom or family for what he did hell any parent i know live by the expression "i would kill for my kid" so thats that.another thing is nobody knows what really happened that nigt/day except for micheal and randall. im not a middle man. so dont think im takin one side or the other but my family is friends with both sides of the fence here. i wasnt exactly the best kid growin up in lamesa either. i feel sorry for the loss of both familys. and we all know randall just might not make it to see a release hell any one from west texas knows that much.but im just speakin as a friend of each familys. i sign my real name cause i havent ever been scared of no one and never will be so those who are so hard why dont i see your name in whole???????
james whitley

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#32 Jul 3, 2008
Hey James are you related to Ross and Randell Whitley?
m_mck

Lubbock, TX

#33 May 13, 2009
fighting_4_Micheal wrote:
the basterd did along with other sons of bithches.That if we don't get them out here they will pay when they become someones bitch in prison.We are closer than ever to getting them all the judge,richard garcia and the crooked cops,and the Steven,Mcknight family they all will pay for what they all have done.They all have his blood on their hands.If they don't pay here they will when they meet thier maker.
if your gonna sit there an talk about bein judged by god then y on earth are you gonna sit there an judge someone when you dont know the whole story. it says in the bible that ALL sins are equal so your lie is just as bad as randall killing somebody.besides who are you to judge??randall mcknight is a great young man an has been forgivin!ppl make mistakes an they will pay but only god will decide how.
m_mck

Lubbock, TX

#34 May 13, 2009
luv4cuz wrote:
How can you seriously say Randall was a good kid when he was three doesn't count.You are right there is two sides of the story but I'm positive it doesn't excuse my cousins death. If Randall was a normal human being and not a monster and Michael death was accidental which I know for a fact it wasn't BUT IF IN "YOUR MIND" you think it just was a bad ending to a story why did he try to hide his body its because he knew what he does was not excusable so stop making excuses for him only someone with his kind of mentality would try to make excuses for him. I've tried to look at it both ways even if Michael did wrong it will never make it okay in my eyes. We do live in the United States so we have freedom of speech so you voiced yours and I'm voicing mine. God Bless!
your right, god bless.an if anything go look at galations 3:11 if your gonna say your a christian live like the bible says.ppl make misakes.randall is NOT a monster.and it wasn't on purpose thank you very much.outta all ppl i KNOW my brother the best an he's not a murderer.i loved michael to death.i still do.but if you know both sides to the story, which you don't you would know.now put yourself in randall's shoes.a guy hits on you an matter fact your own BLOOD cousin.what would you do?so before you start judging my brother look at yourself because you judging him is just as bad as him KILLING YOUR COUSIN MICHAEL.PPL MAKE MISTAKES BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HIM HE'S A GOOD PERSON AN GOD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN JUDGE HIM.BOD BLESS
m_mck

Lubbock, TX

#35 May 13, 2009
deal with the mcmurderers wrote:
I have found that alot more children are doing the killings now what ever happened to the sense of fear parents would put in their children for acting like they were bigger than God well i'll tell you it went out the door when parents like the Mc Knights let their son get away with the small things in life and if we in lamesa are facing the same thing with the Paysons than I think we need to watch that child too because it will be only a matter of time before it happens again and then what it'll still be a mistake again and we as a community will be dealing with pain of loss again well i'll tell you I'd rather be loosing money on taxes for real cops and officials than on fake crap that is afraid dealing with reality and by the way I remember when a friendly guy like Aaron Fuller was full of life and was a real great guy and just wanted to help people and for one night of so called "fun"killed an elderly woman not even related to him and he got the death sentence for it and is now gone forever but now this troubled maker gets away with it what justice is that for the Lopez family and where is this justice!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
you have no room to talk an im a MCKNIGHT an im not a murderer now get your head outta your ass things happen for a reason an you gotta have faith.stop judging randall an the mcknight's an the stevens.no it wasn't meant to happen.yes michael was gay yes randall killed him 2 wrongs don't make a right!so answer this, WWJD?right??is it the godly thing to do, to judge randall whom you do not know?no its not your say your not gonna change what has already happened!just remember that your gettin judged by the one that matters, our creator.he's the only one that matters and randall KNOWS that randall knows god better than you do.he knows he's made a mistake.we ALL KNOW HE MADE A MISTAKE.and its normal that ppl make mistakes me sayin DAMN is just as bad as my brother killin michael.
soHonest

Lubbock, TX

#36 Sep 10, 2009
oh shut up talkin all that crap we all know that they get away with everything...Like his sister..she gave it up to everybody and then sends the wrong man to prison! Then she hurts her daughter and nothing now Randell gets away with Murder. The mom helped yes she did which is hard to believe cause that stupid lady can't even go shopping or pay bills for her self!! That family is just plain crazy and liers!!!

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#37 Sep 10, 2009
soHonest wrote:
oh shut up talkin all that crap we all know that they get away with everything...Like his sister..she gave it up to everybody and then sends the wrong man to prison!
No she sent 2 MEN to PRISON!
soHonest

Tahoka, TX

#38 Sep 11, 2009
Who is the other one??? And that dumb girl was breaking into her own kin folks house..LOL now her own husband dont want her!

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#39 Sep 13, 2009
soHonest wrote:
Who is the other one??? And that dumb girl was breaking into her own kin folks house..LOL now her own husband dont want her!
She sent Jimmy Hernandez to prison. She told him that she was older so they hooked up a couple of times. Once Jimmy didn't want anything to do with her, she got her cousins to kick his ass; then her and her mom filed charges on him.
soHonest

Lubbock, TX

#40 Sep 15, 2009
Oh yes i remember that!!

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#41 Sep 16, 2009
soHonest wrote:
Oh yes i remember that!!
Why do you have differnt login's?
purehateforthemc filthies

Brownfield, TX

#43 Dec 9, 2009
m_mck wrote:
<quoted text>
your right, god bless.an if anything go look at galations 3:11 if your gonna say your a christian live like the bible says.ppl make misakes.randall is NOT a monster.and it wasn't on purpose thank you very much.outta all ppl i KNOW my brother the best an he's not a murderer.i loved michael to death.i still do.but if you know both sides to the story, which you don't you would know.now put yourself in randall's shoes.a guy hits on you an matter fact your own BLOOD cousin.what would you do?so before you start judging my brother look at yourself because you judging him is just as bad as him KILLING YOUR COUSIN MICHAEL.PPL MAKE MISTAKES BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HIM HE'S A GOOD PERSON AN GOD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN JUDGE HIM.BOD BLESS
to the sister whichever of the whores you are i know you well and if that was the case then maybe your mom shouldve done something for the community when he was assaulting her and the other loose one but yet she stayed ignorant for that is all you all are and she should rot in a cell as well for allowing such a pathetic excuse for a human she created to stay free i bet you love her even more as worthless as you all will always be patience is a virtue and justice is only sweet when all i have to do is look at your pathetic lives crumble at your own will rot with your brother dad mom and sister i hope its hot enough for you ill make sure meet you at the gates of hell for i am the keeper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Turner Aug 27 The Man 1
smiley Aug 26 smiley 2
mad dog Aug 25 answer 2
Get Tested and stay informed! Aug 24 Hoova Groova 11
drug dealers, above the law? (Oct '11) Aug 19 haters gonna hate 16
Jesse v has a mouth Aug 17 Heard 11
walmart rude employess Aug 17 BritRamos 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages