does anyone know this guy he stole a tv from me
I do

Lubbock, TX

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Yes He Was With Anadelia?
fyi

Lamesa, TX

#3 Sep 10, 2012
do u happen to know where he stays im wanting my tv or money or im callin the cops do u know his lastname
fyi

Lamesa, TX

#4 Sep 10, 2012
and i dunno the name on the texts that he was textin from says jenie and kennth
i know

Euless, TX

#5 Sep 10, 2012
His name is Kenneth barfield.
fyi

Lamesa, TX

#6 Sep 10, 2012
thanks so much i will look it up
sweet misery

Lubbock, TX

#7 Sep 11, 2012
So wat day did this supposedly had happen
sweet misery

Lubbock, TX

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Wat day did this had happen
Anonymous

Lubbock, TX

#9 Sep 12, 2012
So you gonna answer me
Anonymous

Lubbock, TX

#10 Sep 12, 2012
Well since you wont tell me anything let me put it this way you know dam well he didn't steal that TV from you....so hear me out you txt'd him your adderss he show'd up gave you 40 for that bitch an plus you help'd him load it in the truck so how an the hell did he steal yourself tv anyway him own'n you money that's BS too you knew wat he gave you...the deal waste ::: you want'd 60 for that ho but he brought you down to 40 an that's wat you got so stop go'n around trying to put him out there like sum kinda criminal when you really fuck'd yourself out of your own deal so deal with it....o an by the way this is jenie.......
fck u

Davenport, IA

#11 Sep 12, 2012
Ya ice head r so fckin stuped. Maybe if ya stop smokin ice y'all you'll remember what your f****** do
Anonymous

Lubbock, TX

#12 Sep 12, 2012
Bi**ch get your s**t straight I don't smoke you f**k'n dum a** an I don't see wat the f**k your run'n your mouth for bi**ch when your man want'd sum s**t instead of cash so before you decide to open your mouth an steadily trying to put s**t out in the street you should talk to your man an see wat the f**k he does
fck u

Davenport, IA

#13 Sep 12, 2012
Look how tlkin a bcth tht has 4 or 5 baby daddy and can't even take care of her kids
fyi

Lamesa, TX

#14 Sep 12, 2012
for ur f^&ckn info bitch he told me he was goin to go get the money he owed me for that tv and never came back and when i called him he acted like it wasnt him but its ok the cops will get yall cause i told them everything he told me and as for the shit he said he had the wrong ppl for ur fukn info we dont do drugs bi^ch so get ur shit straight he thought we were sumone else and i dont care who u r the cops will handle yall i got yalls name and i got an address just watch out and u know what i was just goin to let it go and say to hell with it but since u wanna run ur mouth and talk all this bs fuk it yall deserve everything comin yalls way thats y he shouldnt tell the ppl he makes his own sh&^ in his house
lol

Davenport, IA

#15 Sep 15, 2012
Jenei u know u and kenneth r both smokin ice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacette 2 hr LOL 2
Xavier Garcia 12 hr fatazzalex1er 4
Yvette Tue Memw 1
Guadalupe Bara Perez Simona Perez daughter Jan 27 gotuwrappedup 6
michelle (Apr '13) Jan 25 Just asking 6
adrien contreras Jan 23 crazy dude 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Lamesa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web