John Doe

Levelland, TX

#1 Aug 16, 2009
Who got shot last night? I heard that they used a shot gun, i really dont know how true that is.

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#2 Aug 21, 2009
John Doe wrote:
Who got shot last night? I heard that they used a shot gun, i really dont know how true that is.
I heard PEDRO BARRIOZ is the one who shot Rene! That is the word on the streets, I dont really know how true that is.
J J Phillips

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Aug 21, 2009
Is that Juan Barrioz's cousin? He should be about 27 or 28.

“I say it like it is”

Since: Feb 07

Lamesa,Texas

#4 Aug 23, 2009
J J Phillips wrote:
Is that Juan Barrioz's cousin? He should be about 27 or 28.
Yea, but the Pedro I'm talking about is Juans little Brother. I belive they call him wedo.
dumb topics

Gail, TX

#5 Oct 25, 2009
axually wedo a punk. and shot at some one on parole and yea its rene. but also shot a few girls and another dude. if you nosey a*s ppl really think you should know. and wedo ugly a*s is Rays brother. dumb a*s dude gonna shoot at ppl who are right next door. haha. f*ckin idiot. just like yall who think u should be involved discussing it. your just mad because you wasnt there to see it so you could come home and tell wifey all about it.
Shau Ming

Lubbock, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2009
Thats funny. Your funny
dumb topics wrote:
axually wedo a punk. and shot at some one on parole and yea its rene. but also shot a few girls and another dude. if you nosey a*s ppl really think you should know. and wedo ugly a*s is Rays brother. dumb a*s dude gonna shoot at ppl who are right next door. haha. f*ckin idiot. just like yall who think u should be involved discussing it. your just mad because you wasnt there to see it so you could come home and tell wifey all about it.
isaacKINGWICKEDr odriguez

Lamesa, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2009
yall dont know nuthing like the latin kings KING WICKED ask me about it i know everything
Shau Ming

Lubbock, TX

#8 Nov 4, 2009
Please tell us
isaacKINGWICKEDrodriguez wrote:
yall dont know nuthing like the latin kings KING WICKED ask me about it i know everything
ISAACKINGWICKEDR ODRIGUEZ

Lamesa, TX

#9 Nov 4, 2009
Shau Ming wrote:
Please tell us<quoted text>
well ill tell you this, its fake hmie, LATIN KIIINGS
Panik

Brownwood, TX

#10 Nov 8, 2009
good morning

Levelland, TX

#11 Nov 8, 2009
Panik wrote:
good morning
GOODMORNING, YOU KNOW ME HOMIE, YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE YOU FUGGIN BITCH ASH HOE kiing loove
Panik

Brownwood, TX

#12 Nov 14, 2009
grown up talk isaack

Levelland, TX

#13 Nov 15, 2009
Panik wrote:
grown up talk isaack
shuth the fugg up

“Always Just Me”

Since: Oct 09

West Texas

#14 Nov 15, 2009
well whats going on in here
Panik

Brownwood, TX

#15 Nov 17, 2009
your just mad that you cant keep your dude lay off the shit

Levelland, TX

#16 Nov 18, 2009
you dont even know me homieeee
tony

West Fargo, ND

#17 Nov 16, 2010
damn lamesa getten kinda hard now huh.lol
LOL

United States

#18 Nov 17, 2010
Big gangster huh..... you can rep real hard on a blog.....lol gangsters in lamesa = 12 year olds with daddy's bandana....lol .... good entertainment ...... computer gangster lmao
im just saying

Lubbock, TX

#19 Nov 18, 2010
computer gangster thats a good one lmao again and again kings queens whatever how old are you anyway. im just saying
more like latin queens

San Leandro, CA

#20 Nov 19, 2010
There's no jumped in latin king in lamesa. Jst a bunch of punks. I didn't know thugs were so good with technology. I guess some of your simple asses actually graduated high school after all. Isaac ur a straight hoe. A punk ass. Soft hearted b*tch. Ur nothing with out your fake ass latin queen friends. Fuc ur set cause they let your week ass in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turner 8 hr Bizz 3
eddie sanchez (Oct '13) 11 hr bussinesman 13
adding to snitch list (Jan '09) 11 hr thuglife 64
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fart Smoke 633
rj moreno Apr 17 eddie 7
hot girls in lamesa Apr 17 hot 1
Whats with nikki dee ray - klbk- nude photos Apr 15 Freaky Dee 10
More from around the web

Lamesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]