First Prev
of 3
Next Last
and u care

Lubbock, TX

#45 Oct 31, 2013
Ok Melissa y didnt you put yourself out there for going to federal pin and u manger at walmart i thought they dont hire felon
never

Dallas, TX

#46 Oct 31, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text> LOVE IT!!!!!
benitto ur a sick baster u ever get near my girls I will hurt u bitch
lil mikey

Lamesa, TX

#47 Oct 31, 2013
wedo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not 14 so I don't see him trying to meet me face to face.
i'm 12 and i'm constantly looking over my shoulder to make sure he doesn't try to meet me ass to face
dumb

Lamesa, TX

#48 Oct 31, 2013
let it be wrote:
Its watever but no one can tell him on his face all of is good to talk about people but how about yourself everyone hates him cause he is brave and he can be a grwat guy if everyone leaves him alone let god judge us
so having sex with his step daughter makes him brave? and he can be a great guy if everyone leaves him alone to continue being a pedobear? let me guess...YOLO???
heyyou

Plains, TX

#49 Oct 31, 2013
I heard the Reyna family was helping hide him which ain't no shock they think the crap he does is ok that's why they do it to each other
no good

United States

#52 Nov 18, 2013
Have y'all looked for him at chayos house a cross the street from Pedro's house he use to stay there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tax Hike? (Hospital) 7 hr Hmmm 11
what goes on at the smith unit??? (Feb '11) 10 hr Canine 153
Monica Romos Sep 17 Sos 1
kinsasha hunter Sep 17 Lucy 13
DopeHead Venessa Flores Sep 16 Longrod 21
Fed up Sep 15 Larissa G 21
Females that put out here Sep 15 Larissa G 5

Lamesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance