never

United States

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Barrioz where yall at I'm in town low life bitches I'm ready to whoop some ass
never

United States

#23 Oct 23, 2013
Blast wrote:
Well one thing I know about Benito is he doesn't mind guys or little kids so a dude hitting him from behind is nothing. One time he came to my house to help me do some yard work and every time he bent over he would look between his legs and say "do you want to turn my brown eye blue?" I had to fibarriore him after he kept trying to tell me he wanted to play hide the weenie instead of working. I hope they catch him
barrioz where yall at I'm in town I'm ready to whoop some ass tjis is never never get enough never lost a fight I want some chigasos
nasty

Haslet, TX

#24 Oct 23, 2013
Why would he do that
are_u_kidding

Odessa, TX

#25 Oct 23, 2013
Have the cops looked for him at knot ranch he likes to hide there!
huh?

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Oct 23, 2013
are_u_kidding wrote:
don't you mean he likes Neverland Ranch? I think it got closed down. Hope Benito and
his b!tch a$$ family are reading this the walls are closing and you will all get what you deserve
hello

Haslet, TX

#27 Oct 23, 2013
Aiding and abiding a fugitive the charges exist for a reason.
Huh?

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Oct 24, 2013
Did they get the Chester? Saw the cops parked at Pedro's house
this is not wedo

Lubbock, TX

#29 Oct 24, 2013
No it was an indictment dumbass he ne out tomorrow so bring your name out what a big coward your parents made u
huh?

United States

#30 Oct 24, 2013
this is not wedo wrote:
No it was an indictment dumbass he ne out tomorrow so bring your name out what a big coward your parents made u
Ok Ok you win. This is Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat there Benito. That was not really a 14 year old girl you were chatting with online it was someone disguised as a 14 year old girl, do you wanna tell us why you're here?
this is not wedo

Plainview, TX

#31 Oct 24, 2013
I dont know cause this isnt him either and he dont make accounts that girl he was does he has all is info is that all u want to know i been around when she makes account for him
Concerned Citizen

Tulsa, OK

#33 Oct 25, 2013
are_u_kidding wrote:
Have they found him yet? He is not the type of Person we need running loose. I've never heard of knot ranch, is that around here? We need to help find him.
Just sayin

Denver City, TX

#34 Oct 25, 2013
Benito isn't hiding very well. I have seen him around town. Driving and stuff so if they haven't found him then it's because they aren't trying too hard to find him.
Liar

United States

#35 Oct 25, 2013
Just sayin wrote:
Benito isn't hiding very well. I have seen him around town. Driving and stuff so if they haven't found him then it's because they aren't trying too hard to find him.
Quit lying trick you ain't seen shit or your his family trying to act like y'all are slick. Anyone in this town that isn't a Chester or his family would call and get him caught if he was here
Huh?

United States

#36 Oct 25, 2013
So I see Loretta all over town but no Pedro? I thought he would be out today girl? Hahahahahahaha guess that's what happens when you hide a chomo.
this is not wedo

Plainview, TX

#37 Oct 29, 2013
Yall get in for Maggie cause her sinky belly button really
ForReal

Nicholasville, KY

#38 Oct 29, 2013
Loretta needs to lay off the meth have you seen how skinny she is? No wonder wedo would give it to jasmin. When Pedro gets locked up I hope she cleans up for good cause I got something good for her
drama

Lubbock, TX

#39 Oct 30, 2013
Who bobby watever u dont have nothing good yourself you had to remove your fat really
wondering

Dallas, TX

#40 Oct 30, 2013
I heard they dont even take care of the brother in the wheel chair that sonia said he would b better off dead there sorry people all the girls do is worry about 1men2drugs3a20 dollar bill there horrible mothers i feel sorry for that guy but then again hes a barrioz prob on drugs to
Blast

United States

#41 Oct 30, 2013
Sell us the Barrioz's shitty houses so we can burn them down. We all know he won't show so the family is out all that money. A pedofile and someone who doesn't care what it does to his family or their property by hiding even his elderly mother. He's not a man and his family has no love for their mother to do this to her. I feel sorry for her even though she supports that loser
are_u_kidding

United States

#43 Oct 30, 2013
Dont feel sorry for the old lady she raised those bad ass kids into worthless adults if she was a better mother maybe her sons would have grown into real men and her daughters into something other then hoes who can stay off their backs or knees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sugar money 7 min Need to know 4
stop n go 12 min Info 1
youth sports 9 hr Unknown 11
marcie echavaria (Aug '12) 15 hr Marcie HERRERA 4
Girls at 180 express Sun replamesaallday 7
Lamesa Country Club May 21 Truth 4
Leann chavez May 21 Bubba 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages