Next Last
never

Austin, TX

#1 Oct 20, 2013
Did yall hered anything about bennito barroz and laura barroz
WOW

Colorado City, TX

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Let me guess they are screwing each other now. Where is that pedophile hiding now? Stay out of Lamesa!
wedo

Colorado City, TX

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Y'all need to stop talking crap about my brother. So what if he likes little boys and girls that's his business. And it doesn't matter that he runs like a scared little girl all the time. He's still my brother even if he's not a man and just a punk so leave him alone
never

Austin, TX

#5 Oct 20, 2013
wedo wrote:
Y'all need to stop talking crap about my brother. So what if he likes little boys and girls that's his business. And it doesn't matter that he runs like a scared little girl all the time. He's still my brother even if he's not a man and just a punk so leave him alone
bennito make a good governor in hell
let it be

Lubbock, TX

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Its watever but no one can tell him on his face all of is good to talk about people but how about yourself everyone hates him cause he is brave and he can be a grwat guy if everyone leaves him alone let god judge us
never

Austin, TX

#7 Oct 20, 2013
let it be wrote:
Its watever but no one can tell him on his face all of is good to talk about people but how about yourself everyone hates him cause he is brave and he can be a grwat guy if everyone leaves him alone let god judge us
what he done is no4giving he is sick and deserve a good assss whooping and u wewo enjoy ur toy keep on playing with ur wheelchair his asss is mine when I see benitto I got hired 2get rid of child mamlesters and as ur sister laura I got a 30 pack of bud 4a blow job
am around

Lubbock, TX

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Whats your name he go find you face to face coward
wedo

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2013
am around wrote:
<quoted text>Whats your name he go find you face to face coward
I'm not 14 so I don't see him trying to meet me face to face.
this is not wedo

Lubbock, TX

#10 Oct 20, 2013
You see how stupid people are dont even know who they talking to grow up u know who this os now
Bottom Line

Haslet, TX

#11 Oct 20, 2013
This really is all dumb and childish but at the end of the day Benito and all the other brothers are druggie, pedofile thieves who contribute nothing to society. All the Barrioz girls are easy will do pretty much anything for 20 dollars. Good job on being parents Barrioz mom and dad you just gave the world a hundred useless humans to cause problems. And Benito is in hiding like a coward he would never meet anyone face to face.
curious

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2013
Which barrioz bi**hs # 5565531
biotch

Brownfield, TX

#13 Oct 20, 2013
Benito and Wedo suck big d&$@. I can't wait till they both are out of Lamesa and off the face of this earth. This is to Benito you're a pussy and I'm gonna find you and you're going away for a long time you Chester. I just hope I find you alone in a dark alley so you can get what you deserve you joto pedofile sack of s$&@.
TRUTH

Haslet, TX

#14 Oct 20, 2013
this is not wedo wrote:
You see how stupid people are dont even know who they talking to grow up u know who this os now
Keep defending this pervert you punk. He's gonna get found and gonna go back to prison to get nailed in his a$&. You can delay it but you won't stop it
are_u_kidding

Denver City, TX

#15 Oct 21, 2013
wedo wrote:
so what if he likes little girls and little boys!? what kind of bull crap is that all pedofiles should rot in hell they need to put them on death row no matter what the hell they did they even if they just look at a boy or girl that way they should be in prison for the rest of their life including ur punk ass bicth of a brother! I hope he gets ass raped by so big dick man right before he gets hit by a fucking school bus! Even if my brother did something like that I would feel the same way let him rot!
lol

United States

#16 Oct 21, 2013
They call Pedro Barrioz wedo and Benito Barrioz pedo.
Concerned Citizen

Chicago, IL

#17 Oct 21, 2013
Sad Benito Barrioz family is hiding him. He needed to be punished for what he did. His family is saying they will never catch him. I hope they all go down for hiding him. We need to help the police put him away before he hurts another little girl or boy.
Truth

Colorado City, TX

#19 Oct 21, 2013
wondering wrote:
Wat did he do
He molested his step daughter several times in the short time he was in her life. Now he is running like a coward and his low life family are helping hide him.
yeayea

Dallas, TX

#20 Oct 21, 2013
Well he can't go far they are all broke as Hell lol
Blast

Haslet, TX

#21 Oct 21, 2013
Well one thing I know about Benito is he doesn't mind guys or little kids so a dude hitting him from behind is nothing. One time he came to my house to help me do some yard work and every time he bent over he would look between his legs and say "do you want to turn my brown eye blue?" I had to fire him after he kept trying to tell me he wanted to play hide the weenie instead of working. I hope they catch him
never

United States

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Barrioz where yall at I'm in town low life bitches I'm ready to whoop some ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kbobs bartenders (Aug '16) Sat The one and only 13
Johnnie Chavera Sat ryan 2
Gracie Sanchez Sat ryan 4
Nicole Cortez Apr 19 Real hands 5
Justin Bordayo Apr 19 1Girl 3
Leann chavez (May '16) Apr 19 Very true 29
i lik it when my older step brother comes to visit (Jan '17) Apr 19 TheOtherGuy5000 10

Lamesa Jobs

Personal Finance

Lamesa Mortgages