"What happened too me in this small t...

"What happened too me in this small town, should never happen to anyone.

Posted in the Lamar Forum

William Vincent

Springfield, MO

#1 Jan 20, 2007
For the story please go to www.fec-inc.blogspot.com .
The real names are being used so as not to protect the guilty. If I had done something to deserve this very cold and brutal act against me, you would not be reading this. I have decided to share my story with the community. I am not saying this is a bad company, in fact at one time I thought it a very good company. I told my boss once that a company is only as good as the people that make it up. He so agreed. Time has seen a change in the people that make it up from the ones I used to know who ran it and founded it.
William Vincent

Springfield, MO

#2 Jan 22, 2007
You really don't want to miss this concerning Finley Engineering Co., Inc. just go to www.fec-inc.blogspot.com and learn.
sluggo

Hephzibah, GA

#3 Jan 29, 2007
William Vincent wrote:
For the story please go to www.fec-inc.blogspot.com .
The real names are being used so as not to protect the guilty. If I had done something to deserve this very cold and brutal act against me, you would not be reading this. I have decided to share my story with the community. I am not saying this is a bad company, in fact at one time I thought it a very good company. I told my boss once that a company is only as good as the people that make it up. He so agreed. Time has seen a change in the people that make it up from the ones I used to know who ran it and founded it.
everyone has a b1tch in life.
you have more than one
Lamartian

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2007
Jeez, let it go Mr. Vincent. You have posted this info and told it to anybody who would listen. Nobody cares. Get over it.
William Vincent

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2007
Lamartian wrote:
Jeez, let it go Mr. Vincent. You have posted this info and told it to anybody who would listen. Nobody cares. Get over it.
Lamartian,
Hi! I will get over it. I know a lot of folks don't care and I expect that. There are those that do and I expect that. Did you go to the site to read anything or did you just throw that at me without any research?
I know I sound like just another chronic complainer----anyone who knows me knows otherwise. This incident that happened is a bit unusual and especially brutal given the years I was there. The worst part of it all is that I did nothing to have deserved the action against me. Thanks for your time and hope you would for just a moment------change places with me and see if you could kind of see how it would feel to you if this happened.
Lamartian

Springfield, MO

#6 Sep 17, 2007
I have spoken to several people who have worked with you way back in the day Mr. Vincent. As soon as I said the name William Vincent they just rolled their eyes.
William Vincent

Springfield, MO

#7 Dec 21, 2007
Lamartian wrote:
I have spoken to several people who have worked with you way back in the day Mr. Vincent. As soon as I said the name William Vincent they just rolled their eyes.
Lamartian,
I find it interesting that you talked to a few people who worked with me back in the day. It is doubtful you are being honest there. I was a field tech. and really, unless you were part of the elite group in the field, a lot of folks at Finley's wouldn't know you. I like names, as it removes these games. Who were these supposed people you talked to? I don't even know who you are because your hiding it.
Lamartian

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2007
Oh sure, I give you names and then you will harrass them like you do others that do not agree with you. Pretty soon THEY will aslo have to get restraining orders against you.

Believe me, these are REAL people who know you and your "story"....BOTH sides of it.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2008
Lamartian wrote:
Oh sure, I give you names and then you will harrass them like you do others that do not agree with you. Pretty soon THEY will aslo have to get restraining orders against you.
Believe me, these are REAL people who know you and your "story"....BOTH sides of it.
I guess you don't get it. I did write about what happened too me to create "sides". It was an extremely cold and callous act. It's sort of like a car wreck I guess. I mean I could have been in a car wreck and been badly hurt and I could describe it to you, but really, unless you were in that car and witnessed the damage with your own eyes and ears, you really don't feel the impact as you are viewing the damage from afar.
I am not sure who you are but you want to continue to hide and be a bit unfair. It's ok as I expected this. For all I know this could be Kim or Lonnie at the other end of this comment, but I doubt it. I'd like to express to you, and impress upon you that I do not have a desire to harass anyone and in those rare instances that I did cause a little discomfort, I also have explained the reasons for my actions. You have to read what I write to understand that though and that can be found at www.fec-inc.blogspot.com . You seem to be having a difficult time with this and I think I can help you, and anyone else that is of like mind about me. At some small stretch of time when you are free to------clear your mind of other things and go to my site. Have you ever tried to read something and just couldn't get into it? It's a waste of time. I hope I catch your interest enough at some point that you will want to read on. It wouldn't be very fair for you to just read a little bit because you don't want to take the time, and then rush back and dis me without getting a fair appraisal of what happened.
Lamartian, I don't believe you quite honestly about talking to people who knew me. My position was as a field tech and there were lots of folks in the office who barely knew my name. It is a very limited number of people that I actually worked with. I have an email and if you'd care to personally visit with me that's fine. What I have written,(like it or not) is as honest an account of history as I can give and I'm not done with it. I have been busy.

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2008
wmvincent6156@sbcglobal.net Almost forgot. Wish I'd have created a shorter one.

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2008
As a correction to the lengthy post above, I DO NOT write to create sides.
William Vincent

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2009
Lonnie Joe McFadden & Randall Kim Little, what has happened to these fine young men? The ones that filed an order of protection against me a couple of years ago. An order of protection is something that WOMEN do, not men, as a general rule. They both filed orders of protection because they were free to do and they hoped they could shut me up from exposing their heinous and callous behaviour in relation to employees of Finley Engineering. Anyone interested in knowing what only someone( FROM THE INSIDE ) could tell and with complete honesty, just take a look at www.fec-inc.blogspot.com . Go to the archives and click the oldest which will bring up the date of my termination, Halloween 2002. Just follow the time sequence of the posts. Really it is great reading and offers a personal insight into the company never before revealed. Good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roadhouse and the Real Jasper (Jul '08) Dec '17 Yo-yo 36
jobs Nov '17 mike 1
Moving to Lamar Oct '17 Disgruntled Citizen 1
Thorco (Nov '11) Oct '17 Anonymous 2
Charles Feldmann (Sep '08) Oct '17 HonkeyCat 55
Trevor fast where abouts Oct '17 Legalscorned 1
The Mayor of Golden City is a Heathen. (Jun '17) Sep '17 Smithfield 2

Lamar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance