Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#72036 Nov 27, 2012
Marcus Bachmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, thank you for considering me a celebrity, sweetie!:) But again....YOU ARE LYING!!! LMAO
Nice try, my lying sweet manly man! LMAO I am attracted to a man like you, who cannot think on his own! You turn me on, baby, with your lies and twists!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Ozark, MO

#72037 Nov 27, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know the status of Fox News was in question, I always thought they were a wing of the Republican Party. A broken wing, but a wing none the less.
Are you still be harrassed by that Repulicant Troll? Try new Troll Away, the Truth Spray. Just spray on the truth when a Republicant Neoconservative waddles across your path. Just like magic you will drive that Troll over the edge.
Troll Away Truth Spray, a Kissee/Smithville product. Warning Kissee/Smithville can't be held responsible for those Trolls that can't face the truth spray. Truth Spray not intended for minors and neither are Republicants but that doesn't seem to stop them. Truth Spray has been known to cause IBS, blurred vision and senseless posting in FAKE VETS. Troll Away Truth Spray has been shown to cause major disappointment in all Trolls. Not to be used on artificial hair Donald.
Find Troll Away Truth Spray at your nearest library, local Democratic Committee, the Democratic National Convention, the Senate, the rational portion of Congress and fine retailers in your area. Not for sale at certain chicken restaurants.
Dan, baby, you aren't on here near enough anymore! I miss your lies, sweetie! Will you please get on more often and post some vulgarity, trash talk, lies, and name calling, love? It makes my nipples hard! LOL
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Branson, MO

#72038 Nov 27, 2012
Egypt elected a Muslim Dictator. United States Muslim Dictator stole the election!
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

ISLAMISTS KIDNAP, THREATEN TO MURDER HOMOSEXUALS IN LIBYA
What are your liberals going to do when oboma's muslim brotherhood brothers take over the US and beging to kill Homosexuals, you, your friends?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/26...
Obama 2016

Irving, TX

#72039 Nov 27, 2012
I gots mine btch! Obama phones i can place a call an you cnt even c da numbur i get ebt my baby momma gots a house in flarisant and Wez got Obama in da house anuthur fo yrs!

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#72040 Nov 27, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Egypt elected a Muslim Dictator. United States Muslim Dictator stole the election!
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
ISLAMISTS KIDNAP, THREATEN TO MURDER HOMOSEXUALS IN LIBYA
What are your liberals going to do when oboma's muslim brotherhood brothers take over the US and beging to kill Homosexuals, you, your friends?
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/26... -
Libya
Man, is this how desperate and hateful the GOP has become?
one voice

United States

#72041 Nov 27, 2012
You mean how "realistic" can the GOP be. Wake up before it is too late.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#72042 Nov 27, 2012
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
By who, yourself? Everyone else just knows you as the "Master Bater".
Are you in 4th grade, "Stewart"? Seems like
that is the level of humor going around in
the lower grades.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#72043 Nov 27, 2012
Stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read this forum several times over the past couple of years just for shits & giggles at some of the insanity that goes on here, I've even made an occasional post, and there is one thing I can safely say... you sir are about as far from being a master debater as one can get. You don't debate anyone. In fact I have read several times where you run like hell from getting into debates. I determined a long time ago that you live in a very demented fantasy world about yourself. A true debater shows it by actually debating and doesn't need to tell others that there are a master of debating. Your actions have shown you are anything but a master of debate.
<.giggle!.> You don't do too badly in the "insult department," yourself "Stewart."

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#72044 Nov 27, 2012
Norton wrote:
Hey Dawg, you are not fooling people with your MANY screen names. Just thot' you would like to know. Use "Norton" all you want but it's the content of the conversation that counts and you can't fool anybody. FOOL!
OR, anybody else that is useing my screen name or any other conservative's screen name.
If you are not a Conservative, it shows in the content of your speech. Give it up!
We conservatives are not mad. You 'other' guys are just making fools of yourselves because of your ignorance. Ha! Ha! You can't win!...
Still paranoid, I see, "Norton." You are correct -- I am not fooling people with my MANY screen names, because I only use ONE screen name on this thread, and you are reading from it.

I am a bit disappointed that you are unable to see the difference in my posts and all the "other" posts. Perhaps I misjudged your intelligence, or maybe I simply misjudged your "common sense." Take off your black opaque glasses, "Norton," and perhaps you could see farther than the black lenses.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#72045 Nov 27, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Man, is this how desperate and hateful the GOP has become?
Yes.

Good to see you back CB.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#72046 Nov 27, 2012
More good news.

Home prices are up for the 2nd straight quarter, the biggest year-over-year increase in more than two years.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#72047 Nov 27, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Did you learn that during your 20 in the Air Force?
Hey, "DFS"! I LOVE your new "headline" with your icon:

"Smifville is a gutless coward and is still running from here"

Yeah, "Smifville" is truly a gutless coward. He knows that we will demolish him for all his incorrect "predictions" about the election!_8-)

I have been off on a trip. Drove through New York last night. Lovely town. Keep demolishing the clueless Neo-CONs.(Although I really doubt that "Smifville" is smart enough to even be a Neo-CON.)

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#72048 Nov 27, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Still paranoid, I see, "Norton." You are correct -- I am not fooling people with my MANY screen names, because I only use ONE screen name on this thread, and you are reading from it.
I am a bit disappointed that you are unable to see the difference in my posts and all the "other" posts. Perhaps I misjudged your intelligence, or maybe I simply misjudged your "common sense." Take off your black opaque glasses, "Norton," and perhaps you could see farther than the black lenses.
You know how it is Dawg. Smifville started that lie that everyone opposed to him was one or two people using different screen names. Like a good little Republican sheep, Norton didn't bother to see if it was true. He just swallowed what he was fed and it became the truth in his mind. A small, false truth for a small mind.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#72049 Nov 27, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
We lost the election but the war is not over! DO yOu eVEn comPreHend tHaaaaaaaaaaaT? Go ahead and copy what i said! It wiLl haVE to maaaaaaake yu think a Lit'l bit!
Things have only begun to fall apart!
BTW, do you know what happened to Dawg? I am sure you are friends so I thot' you might know....
I was off on a trip. Just drove through New York last night. Lovely town.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#72050 Nov 27, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, "DFS"! I LOVE your new "headline" with your icon:
"Smifville is a gutless coward and is still running from here"
Yeah, "Smifville" is truly a gutless coward. He knows that we will demolish him for all his incorrect "predictions" about the election!_8-)
I have been off on a trip. Drove through New York last night. Lovely town. Keep demolishing the clueless Neo-CONs.(Although I really doubt that "Smifville" is smart enough to even be a Neo-CON.)
New York. You sure do get around. I have a brother that lives up there. His wife was a Rockette before she suffered an injury.

Smifville, SPC, his Desperate Gerbil, Norton and FAKE VET are all prognosticators of no renown. At least Norton and FAKE VET believe there lies so deeply, they have the guts to keep posting here. Kind of makes me think that Smifville didn't believe in all the garbage he was peddling, which would make it even harder for a coward to come back and face the music. It wouldn't surprise me if he posts incognito on occassion, like a good little gutless, coward.

Have a great day Dawg.

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#72051 Nov 27, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, "DFS"! I LOVE your new "headline" with your icon:
"Smifville is a gutless coward and is still running from here"
Yeah, "Smifville" is truly a gutless coward. He knows that we will demolish him for all his incorrect "predictions" about the election!_8-)
I have been off on a trip. Drove through New York last night. Lovely town. Keep demolishing the clueless Neo-CONs.(Although I really doubt that "Smifville" is smart enough to even be a Neo-CON.)
Thanks. I couldn't have come up with it without Smifville.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#72052 Nov 27, 2012
one voice wrote:
You mean how "realistic" can the GOP be. Wake up before it is too late.
So, you actually believe Presidet Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood are going to "kill homosexuals" in America?

If so, I would advise you to "back to sleep"!

Norton

Leawood, KS

#72054 Nov 27, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Still paranoid, I see, "Norton." You are correct -- I am not fooling people with my MANY screen names, because I only use ONE screen name on this thread, and you are reading from it.
I am a bit disappointed that you are unable to see the difference in my posts and all the "other" posts. Perhaps I misjudged your intelligence, or maybe I simply misjudged your "common sense." Take off your black opaque glasses, "Norton," and perhaps you could see farther than the black lenses.
You are such a liar! My common sense tells me there are a bunch of stupid Liberals on here that don't know anything but trash talk. Perhaps that is one reason this country is in such a mess. Liberal mentality! Most of you Liberals don't have a clue about government issues. You just want your precious Obama in control. It's amazing that many of the countries that hate us wanted him to be President, too. Interesting! Think about it if you can comprehend what it means. All you all do is read the Liberal media junk (lies) and you believe it! You're the one that has on black opague glasses..........

CHEERS!

“Dinosaurs survived the flood!”

Since: Jan 11

Jesus probably rode dinosaurs!

#72055 Nov 27, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar! My common sense tells me there are a bunch of stupid Liberals on here that don't know anything but trash talk. Perhaps that is one reason this country is in such a mess. Liberal mentality! Most of you Liberals don't have a clue about government issues. You just want your precious Obama in control. It's amazing that many of the countries that hate us wanted him to be President, too. Interesting! Think about it if you can comprehend what it means. All you all do is read the Liberal media junk (lies) and you believe it! You're the one that has on black opague glasses..........
CHEERS!
Norton, that isn't common sense, it is anger, fear, and stupidity you are hearing in your head. Your thoughts may be all too common, but they definitely don't make sense. What you know about history seems to be sharply skewed from the reality of history. To this you have deduced a fictional understanding of politics in this country. It is sad, but based on your numerous posts, it is true. Much as your Christianity is based on some bastardized version of mideival witchcraft, Bronze age folklore, and an indescent rewriting of the Bible. While you have the right to be as backward and stupid as you care, could you just leave the voting to rational people.

As you can attest. The insane never believe they have a problem.
Akim

Irving, TX

#72056 Nov 27, 2012
Obama Btch We President Now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thief on tenth street (Nov '14) Apr '16 big chief slapaho 17
lesbians working at schools (Jan '11) Feb '16 Christine Johnson 11
Coblentz Bulk Foods (Apr '11) Jan '16 Montgomery 5
News Roadhouse and the Real Jasper (Jul '08) Dec '15 Xtine 30
Charles Feldmann (Sep '08) Nov '15 Bethnoelle 43
Double Deuce (Sep '14) Aug '15 film 2
who is pickle? (May '15) May '15 dave 1

Lamar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamar Mortgages