GOP_Nothing _But _LIARS

Saint Louis, MO

#72016 Nov 26, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
Obama’s Czars Trample The Constitution
Barack Hussein Obama has successfully created a shadow cabinet to circumvent the Senate, circumvent the Constitution and keep the evil deeds of his minions from the American people.“Czars” is a proper term, beckoning back to the days of the Russian empire’s dictatorial power.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-czars...
What a poor excuse for an American, right down there with the rest of the GOP leadership.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#72017 Nov 26, 2012
GOP_Nothing _But _LIARS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney's immigration policy was "maniacal."
Donald Trump's birther agenda was "maniacal."
The whole Republican strategy of anti-women, anti-Latina, anti-voting, and anti-everything was "maniacal."
But that was what they chose. Maniacal fear, lies, distortions -- ravings to chill the heart, conspiratorial chats with the upper 1/100 of the 1% talking about abandoning the "47%."
Sounds like fun. But YOU LOST.
CHEERS
You lie!!! And we ALL will eventually lose! You just think you have won! LMAO Congrats to you, yet you got what you desired! LMAO
GOP_Nothing _But _LIARS

Saint Louis, MO

#72018 Nov 26, 2012
You_are_STILL_Lying wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie!!!
Please... Can we just wait to hear what to think from Fox News?
GOP_Nothing _But _LIARS

Saint Louis, MO

#72019 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You lie!!
As I flushed my toilet today and saw your GOP in the vortex...Goodbye!!!!!
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#72020 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney's immigration policy was "maniacal."
Donald Trump's birther agenda was "maniacal."
The whole Republican strategy of anti-women, anti-Latina, anti-voting, and anti-everything was "maniacal."
But that was what they chose. Maniacal fear, lies, distortions -- ravings to chill the heart, conspiratorial chats with the upper 1/100 of the 1% talking about abandoning the "47%."
Sounds like fun. But YOU LOST.
CHEERS
If you have a lie, just tell a progressive liberal democrat, and they will work very hard to pass it along as truth; they will convince themselves of it; they will swear by it; they will live by it; they will VOTE by it! LMAO Above is a GREAT example of this! LMAO
GOP_Nothing _But _LIARS

Saint Louis, MO

#72021 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You lie!!! And we ALL will eventually lose! You just think you have won! LMAO Congrats to you, yet you got what you desired! LMAO
Oh Grover, first Rove and now you.........Big Bird LIVES
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#72022 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
As I flushed my toilet today and saw your GOP in the vortex...Goodbye!!!!!
Now THAT's what you normally do! LMAO I knew you would have to throw some vulgarity out. You are a progressive liberal democrat and that is just in your nature! LMFAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#72023 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Please... Can we just wait to hear what to think from Fox News?
You wouldn't recognize the truth anyway! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Sparta, MO

#72024 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh Grover, first Rove and now you.........Big Bird LIVES
Awe, thank you for considering me a celebrity, sweetie!:) But again....YOU ARE LYING!!! LMAO
the only real usa first

Chaffee, MO

#72025 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
If you have a lie, just tell a progressive liberal democrat, and they will work very hard to pass it along as truth; they will convince themselves of it; they will swear by it; they will live by it; they will VOTE by it! LMAO Above is a GREAT example of this! LMAO
such as yellow cake, mushroom clouds, WMDs. trickle down economics, and reducing taxes raising trvenues
GOP Going Down The Toilet

Saint Louis, MO

#72026 Nov 26, 2012
the only real usa first wrote:
<quoted text>such as yellow cake, mushroom clouds, WMDs. trickle down economics, and reducing taxes raising trvenues
"You're doing a Great Job Brownie"
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

#72027 Nov 26, 2012
GOP Going Down The Toilet wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're doing a Great Job Brownie"
Hey,liar! How are you this evening? I miss reading your vulgarity and slams, but one thing for sure is I can count on your progressive liberal mind to spew some out! LMAO Bash me, sweetheart!:)
GOP Going Down The Toilet

Saint Louis, MO

#72029 Nov 26, 2012
Thomas Ricks Accuses Fox News Of 'Operating As A Wing Of The Republican Party'

Co-anchor Jon Scott interviewed Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author Thomas Ricks, who has covered the military for decades, about his new book "The Generals." Scott asked Ricks weigh in on the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi and Sen. John McCain's criticisms of Amb. Susan Rice.

"I think Benghazi was generally hyped by this network especially," Ricks said. He added that he thought McCain seemed to be "backing off" from criticizing Rice since "the campaign [was] over."

"When you have four people dead for the first time in more than 30 years, how do you call that hype?" Scott said, pushing back against Ricks' characterization of the network's coverage.

Ricks compared the situation to security contractors who were killed in Iraq. He described the attack in Benghazi as a "small fire-fight" and added, "I think the emphasis on Benghazi has been extremely political, partly because Fox is operating as the wing of the Republican Party."

At that point, Scott thanked Ricks for his time and ended the interview after about 90 seconds.

UPDATE: According to the New York Times' Brian Stelter, a Fox News staffer told Ricks he was rude following the interview. Ricks said that he thinks the hit lasted "about half as long as planned."
Doward GOP Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

#72030 Nov 26, 2012
Fox News is a conservative entertainment organization; it is not news, it is opinion put forth as news.
Downward GOP Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

#72031 Nov 26, 2012
Why FOX cut short the enterview...the truth alarm went off , Fox couldn't handle it.
Downward GOP Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

#72032 Nov 26, 2012
As for "The REAL Truth":

Like most bullies and cowards the GOP-FOX can't.
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Mansfield, MO

#72033 Nov 26, 2012
RED FRIDAY: Treasury Borrowed $24.3 BILLION on Day After Thanksgiving...
$211.69 Per Household...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/black-friday-...

“Topix most wanted”

Since: Jan 11

Hands up.

#72034 Nov 26, 2012
Doward GOP Spiral wrote:
Fox News is a conservative entertainment organization; it is not news, it is opinion put forth as news.
I didn't know the status of Fox News was in question, I always thought they were a wing of the Republican Party. A broken wing, but a wing none the less.

Are you still be harrassed by that Repulicant Troll? Try new Troll Away, the Truth Spray. Just spray on the truth when a Republicant Neoconservative waddles across your path. Just like magic you will drive that Troll over the edge.

Troll Away Truth Spray, a Kissee/Smithville product. Warning Kissee/Smithville can't be held responsible for those Trolls that can't face the truth spray. Truth Spray not intended for minors and neither are Republicants but that doesn't seem to stop them. Truth Spray has been known to cause IBS, blurred vision and senseless posting in FAKE VETS. Troll Away Truth Spray has been shown to cause major disappointment in all Trolls. Not to be used on artificial hair Donald.

Find Troll Away Truth Spray at your nearest library, local Democratic Committee, the Democratic National Convention, the Senate, the rational portion of Congress and fine retailers in your area. Not for sale at certain chicken restaurants.
Marcus Bachmann

Saint Louis, MO

#72035 Nov 27, 2012
The Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
RED FRIDAY: Treasury Borrowed $24.3 BILLION on Day After Thanksgiving...
$211.69 Per Household...
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/black-friday-...
Awe, thank you for considering me a celebrity, sweetie!:) But again....YOU ARE LYING!!! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

West Plains, MO

#72036 Nov 27, 2012
Marcus Bachmann wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, my lying sweet manly man! LMAO I am attracted to a man like you, who cannot think on his own! You turn me on, baby, with your lies and twists!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please beat the crap out of malden Jan 24 great one 2
thief on tenth street Dec '14 great one 5
Charles Feldmann (Sep '08) Dec '14 pauly 40
Review: Trio's Pizza Sep '14 stlcf1986 1
Double Deuce Sep '14 Willis Brickey 1
Coblentz Bulk Foods (Apr '11) Aug '14 Emily 4
Two drivers hurt in traffic accident in Vernon ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 becky mccollum 1

Lamar News Video

Lamar Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lamar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?