Condemnation hearing on Lamar O'Sulli...

Condemnation hearing on Lamar O'Sullivan property set for Sept. 2

There are 1 comment on the Nevada Daily Mail/Sunday Nevada Herald story from Aug 13, 2009, titled Condemnation hearing on Lamar O'Sullivan property set for Sept. 2. In it, Nevada Daily Mail/Sunday Nevada Herald reports that:

A date of Sept. 2 has been set for a hearing in Barton County Circuit Court on a condemnation petition by the city of Lamar directed toward the vacant O'Sullivan property at the south end of Gulf Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nevada Daily Mail/Sunday Nevada Herald.

plasticspro

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Aug 14, 2009
I strongly suggest that Lamar city officials do a background information search on the development corporation. I can't find any tax records or name of the firm in the Dallas Texas area, and based on the lack of due diligence that was done on the last deal, I fear that once again Lamar is being taken for a ride.

Why has so little come out about the development firm? Why have has this community become a hot spot for Dallas developers to get into, and I bet with some "stimulus" funds from some governmental entity.

Seller beware - just be sure and get the money up front this time. I know that Lamar still hasn't collected on the money promised from the last deal, and one has to remember that any Texas business doesn't have to have a license. Getting a LLC is very, very easy in Texas and many firms use it to protect the principals involved in case of damaging claims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roadhouse and the Real Jasper (Jul '08) Apr 29 Mark B 37
Charles Feldmann (Sep '08) Apr '18 Pauly 58
General Feb '18 Gizmo 2
jobs (Nov '17) Nov '17 mike 1
Moving to Lamar (Oct '17) Oct '17 Disgruntled Citizen 1
Thorco (Nov '11) Oct '17 Anonymous 2
Trevor fast where abouts (Oct '17) Oct '17 Legalscorned 1

Lamar Jobs

Personal Finance

Lamar Mortgages