School Bus Accident in Lamar

There are 2 comments on the KODE-TV Joplin story from Feb 14, 2007, titled School Bus Accident in Lamar. In it, KODE-TV Joplin reports that:

A LAMAR SCHOOL BUS CARRYING 9 KIDS ROLLED OVER THIS AFTERNOON... BRINGING TRAFFIC TO A STOP FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND HALF.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KODE-TV Joplin.

Lauren D Cross

Fairmont, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2007
This article interested me because it very local and its one issue which I think I would like to talk about because I myself ride a bus home every day after school. I believe that all buses should have some type of safety restraints because if any of those windows would have bee open then the kids riding the bus could of gotten seriously injured or even killed. Thankfully nothing happened to theses kids because it would have been a tragedy not only for there families but the surrounding communities as well because no kid should have to worry about there life being cut short on there way home form school. One more thing I would like to add is that cameras are a good thing including on buses because just like the respectable Mr. Resa said it would determine the cause of the accident. If buckling up is a law in civil vehicles then why not in school buses, I know one thing I don’t wannabe the kid that dies on the way home!

Lauren D Cross
(10th grade Golden City High)
LamarMOdotcom

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2007
There is a video and discussion about this at LamarMO.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thief on tenth street (Nov '14) Jan '17 Anon 19
Oronogo History (Jun '09) Aug '16 OBanion 15
Michael Glass (Aug '16) Aug '16 Evee 1
looking for Robert Rowland (Mar '11) Jul '16 Michelle Aldrich 2
lesbians working at schools (Jan '11) Feb '16 Christine Johnson 11
Coblentz Bulk Foods (Apr '11) Jan '16 Montgomery 5
News Roadhouse and the Real Jasper (Jul '08) Dec '15 Xtine 30

Lamar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance