Lamar Football 2012
mvp

Mountain View, MO

#1 Aug 14, 2012
How does the Lamar football team look this year?
mvp

Belle, MO

#3 Nov 7, 2012
mvp wrote:
How does the Lamar football team look this year?
I guess my questions has been answered. See ya Sat. Should be a good game. Winner may take all just like last years state championship. I will be rooting for my team but you are a great team and great program. Congratulations to your CC team's state championship. Quite a program!
mvp

Mountain View, MO

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Yep, see ya Saturday, be interesting for sure. Our side of the bracket is for sure the favored to end up in the Dome. We just keep having to play this stubborn team in the quarterfinals every year lol.
MVP

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2012
We y'all won but cheated y'all suck and I doubt if y'all win next week will be going against y'all. Man I can't believe how bad or what y'all would do to win. Every play holding or bad blocks I hope y'all get hit right in the mouth I don't know who coming to town but I wish y'all clown would go down like your cheerleaders.
Ken

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2012
What do you mean they cheat. I can see it you saying they suck. Because the fans do there.
James

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Nov 14, 2012
I'm from Joplin,just talked to my cousin who lives in Carutherville,he said it's so far,they will probably only have about 50 coming mostly parents
Ken

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2012
I hope caruthersville beats the brake off of them
Cheaters and as far as James goes shut up who cares how many they bring

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2012
I seriously think there will be more than 50 going to see those Tigers from Caruthersville play. It won't be just parents. Good Luck C'ville. Just hope it is a good clean game.
Caruthersville Fan

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Great team. Good looking school and the people were very nice. Now take the Championship Trophy back to Lamar next week and make it back to back!!
paulbunnion

Higginsville, MO

#11 Nov 24, 2012
lamar wins again, congrats
Fred Fisherman

Ozark, MO

#12 Feb 6, 2013
So is it true about MSHAA investigation?
Fred Fisherman

Willow Springs, MO

#13 Feb 11, 2013
No response, ehh? I have my answer then. Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thief on tenth street (Nov '14) Apr '16 big chief slapaho 17
lesbians working at schools (Jan '11) Feb '16 Christine Johnson 11
Coblentz Bulk Foods (Apr '11) Jan '16 Montgomery 5
News Roadhouse and the Real Jasper (Jul '08) Dec '15 Xtine 30
Charles Feldmann (Sep '08) Nov '15 Bethnoelle 43
Double Deuce (Sep '14) Aug '15 film 2
who is pickle? (May '15) May '15 dave 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamar Mortgages