Letter to the editor - Lamar Ledger

Full story: Lamar Ledger 15
There are certain individuals in this world who obviously lack the attributes of intelligence. Full Story
CandyMan

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Apr 11, 2011
I am reading this and wondering-what does this letter mean? What was in your jam and butter?
Micah

Westcliffe, CO

#2 Apr 11, 2011
Hey there CandyMan. This letter was to a certain individual who is a benefit dependent, ego hoarding, arrogant, know it all. He has harassed my family and has done nothing but stir up trouble for close to 8 years now, and has had the audacity to call my own father insulting names in front of my little sister in a public setting. This man has a reputation of acting this way in front of many other adults and children alike. Thats my jam and butter
whaaaaaa

Lamar, CO

#3 Apr 12, 2011
Micah wrote:
Hey there CandyMan. This letter was to a certain individual who is a benefit dependent, ego hoarding, arrogant, know it all. He has harassed my family and has done nothing but stir up trouble for close to 8 years now, and has had the audacity to call my own father insulting names in front of my little sister in a public setting. This man has a reputation of acting this way in front of many other adults and children alike. Thats my jam and butter
Did you do this just to insult one person? becase im shure that the 2 of you are the only ones that can make any sense of any of this.
spectator

Holly, CO

#4 Apr 12, 2011
If you want to make it public then go ahead and make it public. Otherwise we don't want to hear it.
WrightWing

Denver, CO

#5 Apr 12, 2011
How about sending the guy a certified letter? The dribble in the Ledger is probably why the prowers county journal will become a journalism need in this town.
just wondering

Grand Junction, CO

#6 Apr 12, 2011
Hey WrightWing - you work for the Journal?
Micah

Westcliffe, CO

#7 Apr 12, 2011
I don't know what you mean by "make it public" it was printed in the paper on Friday. Therefore, it has been made public.
I hate Old Smoke

Grand Junction, CO

#8 Apr 12, 2011
Micah wrote:
I don't know what you mean by "make it public" it was printed in the paper on Friday. Therefore, it has been made public.
How about some names and actually telling what happened. that would be a good start.
Micah

Westcliffe, CO

#9 Apr 12, 2011
I cannot say names. That would be extremely stupid on my part. I am sure that this individual is probably reading this forum. If I said something derogatory in anyway this individual would have the cops at my door for harassment. I have to watch what I am saying on here. Reading the letter should have given you enough information.
WrightWing

Denver, CO

#10 Apr 12, 2011
@Just Wondering - Nah, I don't work for any paper. But I do like my news like I like my cigars and whiskey.
Micah

Westcliffe, CO

#11 Apr 12, 2011
This will be the last time I post on this particular subject. I have disclosed enough information in this article. People do not need to ask me questions such as names, or details. This article was directed towards one person and one person only. I will not disclose the name. If anybody on this forum thinks I am talking towards a specific group of people or a community in general you have nothing to worry about because I am not. The particular individual knows who they are. I bid you all farewell. Thank you for the comments and conversation.

Have a nice day.
Cant Keep Me Down

Lamar, CO

#12 Apr 12, 2011
Micah wrote:
I cannot say names. That would be extremely stupid on my part. I am sure that this individual is probably reading this forum. If I said something derogatory in anyway this individual would have the cops at my door for harassment. I have to watch what I am saying on here. Reading the letter should have given you enough information.
You have freedom of speech and this is not harassment. But all in all its also ok if your afraid.
old smoke

Olney Springs, CO

#13 Apr 13, 2011
I hate Old Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
How about some names and actually telling what happened. that would be a good start.
I don't know about jam & butter, but was anyone eating donuts.
Steve

Boulder, CO

#14 Apr 14, 2011
So the Lamar Ledger is now posting personal squabbles? No wonder the newspaper is going the way of the dodo bird...
Space Cowboy

Denver, CO

#15 Apr 14, 2011
Long time reader first time poster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dairy King Jiffy burger Recipe (Jan '07) Nov 13 MDMiner 25
get out of jail free Sep '14 old smoke 1
Herbert D. Reyher - Lamar Ledger (Nov '09) Jun '14 Theodore Wells 3
Check-Inn motel? (Jul '11) May '14 Jay 3
Debate: Marijuana - Lamar, CO (May '11) Mar '14 Jeremy Pummell 23
LPD arrests 2 suspects on counterfeiting charges (Jan '14) Feb '14 dey 4
Manhunt continues for Justin Orozco (Jan '14) Jan '14 old smoke 3
Lamar Dating
Find my Match

Lamar People Search