Missing - Lamar Ledger

Missing - Lamar Ledger

There are 4 comments on the Lamar Ledger story from Feb 2, 2011, titled Missing - Lamar Ledger. In it, Lamar Ledger reports that:

Jonathin Russell Godinez has been missing from Lamar since Jan. 28, 2011. He is 17 years old and was wearing a black/white plaid light jacket with tan faux fur lining - hooded and extra large gray sweats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lamar Ledger.

JustAnotherPerso n

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Feb 4, 2011
stay safe john
Oh my

Grand Junction, CO

#2 Feb 7, 2011
To the tune of Amazing Grace: "The gangster once was lost and now is found....back to breaking the law is he"...
chocaholic

Ordway, CO

#3 Feb 7, 2011
Does anyone know if this young man has been found? Hope he is safe! And, Oh My -be nice he is still someones child, brother, friend etc.
Oh my

Grand Junction, CO

#4 Feb 7, 2011
He was being chased by the police the other night as a suspect breaking into cars on the North side. Yes he's back and at his same ol "wanna-be-gangster" tricks !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lamar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dairy King Jiffy burger Recipe (Jan '07) Aug '16 Chuck Sloggett 32
Cherry stem;-) (Jan '15) Jun '16 Anonymous 2
The new Holiday Inn (Oct '15) Oct '15 sad mama 1
News LPD arrests 2 suspects on counterfeiting charges (Jan '14) Sep '15 Clutchpak77 5
News Rarest Of Colorado Tornadoes Have Happened 3 Ti... (May '15) May '15 Jingle Clown 1
get out of jail free (Sep '14) Sep '14 old smoke 1
News Herbert D. Reyher - Lamar Ledger (Nov '09) Jun '14 Theodore Wells 3

Lamar Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lamar Mortgages