Shotgun Pointed At Cruiser Causes Lak...

Shotgun Pointed At Cruiser Causes Lakewood Officer To Crash

There are 1 comment on the KHQ-TV Spokane story from Mar 9, 2011, titled Shotgun Pointed At Cruiser Causes Lakewood Officer To Crash. In it, KHQ-TV Spokane reports that:

KIROTV.COM - A Lakewood police officer was injured in a crash when a shotgun was aimed at the officer from the passenger side window of a car, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHQ-TV Spokane.

Jason -Lakewood WA-

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 9, 2011
So here's my take on this...The cop that doesn't know the make or model of the car he was following b4 he saw the shotgun, is covering his own butt. I think the cop wasn't paying attention for one reason or another and lost control of his vehicel and to cover his butt he says a shotgun was pulled and he swerve to avoid getting shot.....1st of all again, what cop doesnt know the license plate and/or the make and model of car he was following...makes no sense. They don't know what kind of car they are looking for other than the vague description they gave because there was no car and no shotgun. What about the dash cam that every cop car has....they haven't looked at that to find out what kind of car it was....C'mon Lakewood police you have been a crooked police department for as long as I know you and now ur stupid as well. Those of you who believe what they are saying happened actually did...use some common sense and put two and two together...The cop f*****d up and he's covering his butt!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Tacoma (Apr '16) Nov 20 tbradley 86
News Man sets underwear on fire while passed out in ... (Apr '17) Nov 15 K Rast 2
John Clayton Explains The NFC Picture: Seahawks... Nov 15 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Derek Nov 7 Curious 1
kristen deloe dobson Nov 7 big dick 1
Class Action Suits against Jake Gyllenhall Cliv... Nov 7 Beardie 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Nov 6 yeah i said it 722

Lakewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Mortgages