(MIAMI) DEA Serves an Order to Show C...

(MIAMI) DEA Serves an Order to Show Cause on Walgreena s Pharmacy in Fort Pierce

There are 3 comments on the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration story from Feb 12, 2013, titled (MIAMI) DEA Serves an Order to Show Cause on Walgreena s Pharmacy in Fort Pierce. In it, U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration reports that:

FEB 12 The Drug Enforcement Administration , Miami Field Division , served an Order to Show Cause today on Walgreens Corporation d/b/a Walgreens #04391, located at 2501 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Walgreens is one of the strictest pharmacies when it comes to controlled substances and narcotics. This is just posturing by the out of control rogue agency known as the dea!
Dokie

Germany

#2 Apr 30, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Dokie wrote:
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
Take your vile pill pushing scam elsewhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Robert J. Kulas, P.a. (Mar '13) Aug 20 katie91 11
News Ex-DCF worker accused of falsifying report (Apr '08) Jul '15 CPSWILLPAY 17
want to text with hot woman around 30 to 50 Jul '15 michael 1
moving to vero beach (Mar '07) Jul '15 MARY MEDS 72
Debate: Marijuana - Fort Pierce, FL (Aug '10) Jul '15 sharel 18
Review: Absolute Marine Services Jul '15 Hunter Carington 1
Review: TRI-County Automotive & Towing Jun '15 Joe 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakewood Park Mortgages