(MIAMI) DEA Serves an Order to Show Cause on Walgreena s Pharmacy in Fort Pierce

Feb 12, 2013 Full story: U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration

FEB 12 The Drug Enforcement Administration , Miami Field Division , served an Order to Show Cause today on Walgreens Corporation d/b/a Walgreens #04391, located at 2501 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL .

Full Story
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Walgreens is one of the strictest pharmacies when it comes to controlled substances and narcotics. This is just posturing by the out of control rogue agency known as the dea!
Dokie

Germany

#2 Apr 30, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Dokie wrote:
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.
Take your vile pill pushing scam elsewhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Live Oak Animal Hospital - Charles K St... (May '10) 13 hr trm 56
Electric bills in Vero Beach 19 hr wmac 2
sam bass or curtis mackinnon (Oct '10) Oct 20 layla 2
Pearl like globe seen in sky Oct 16 Suzg 1
Port St. Lucie boy brings rabid bat to school Oct 15 Leah Johnson 1
On Valentine's Day, couple celebrates romance b... (Feb '14) Oct 15 I know the REAL K... 7
High-speed passenger rail plans concern community (Apr '14) Oct 11 buzz 2
Lakewood Park Dating
Find my Match

Lakewood Park Jobs

Lakewood Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lakewood Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lakewood Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]