West Chester, OH

#17518 Feb 2, 2013
Test
d-pants

United States

#17519 Feb 2, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/popularit...
He's still done better than Nixon.
according to a biased polling source. Which president has spent the most? Grand total we all know what bush did, that doesn't justify spending more.
harry

Fayetteville, NC

#17521 Feb 2, 2013
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> according to a biased polling source. Which president has spent the most? Grand total we all know what bush did, that doesn't justify spending more.
i think its fair to say well over half of republicans admit bush SUCKED. and actually, you stupid shit, that money had to be spent to rescue the economy that bush destroyed
harry

Fayetteville, NC

#17522 Feb 2, 2013
and i just checked the link. wheres the bias ? yeah people are biased against bush and gop coz they did their best to destroy the country!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17523 Feb 2, 2013
harry wrote:
<quoted text>i think its fair to say well over half of republicans admit bush SUCKED. and actually, you stupid shit, that money had to be spent to rescue the economy that bush destroyed
6 trillion and nothing to show for it. The money was used to shore up DumBama's support base. It was never intended to help the economy.

The bottom fell out because of the housing crisis which had many a Democrat fingerprint on it. Don't blame the bad economy on Bush alone.

Over four years later, and we have the same unemployment as we did when DumBama took over. That's no accomplishment, especially when the only reason it didn't go higher is because they took 8.5 million people out of the calculation because they claim they are no longer looking for work. Throw those 8.5 million back in the mix, unemployment is well beyond 8%.
d-pants

United States

#17524 Feb 3, 2013
harry wrote:
<quoted text>i think its fair to say well over half of republicans admit bush SUCKED. and actually, you stupid shit, that money had to be spent to rescue the economy that bush destroyed
so spending money without raising enough revenue to prevent a deficit caused the mess and fixes it? Its the same thing, spending more than you make? Ok...
Now here's where I can support senator brown.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
Only I can't find any record of him voting against the trade agreement as a represenitive in 2005.
d-pants

United States

#17525 Feb 3, 2013
harry wrote:
and i just checked the link. wheres the bias ? yeah people are biased against bush and gop coz they did their best to destroy the country!!
so if obama is that much different than bush than you can post me a link that shows the cliff deal obama signed so eagerly is deficit neutral. I'm waiting....
d-pants

United States

#17526 Feb 3, 2013
harry wrote:
or are you addmitting obama sucks just as bad as bush, stupid shit?
Gen X

Los Angeles, CA

#17527 Feb 3, 2013
Hey! Both of yah - You leaving anything but debt for the next Gen??
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17529 Feb 3, 2013
Nope. There is nothing but debt for anyone to look forward to, except those that are sucking at the government teat & that WILL dry up too.
'WE' are borrowing money to pay the interest! That is plain stupid.
Spin it baby

Mount Holly, NC

#17530 Feb 3, 2013
He will be re elected because there will so much spinning it will be like Linda Blair in the Exorcist.
Msc

United States

#17531 Feb 3, 2013
No one
d-pants

United States

#17532 Feb 4, 2013
Gen X wrote:
Hey! Both of yah - You leaving anything but debt for the next Gen??
I don't think they are...
OpenYourEyes

Canton, OH

#17533 Feb 4, 2013
The two robins I saw sitting in the snow the other day obviously haven't been told there is no such thing as climate change. They must be working for Al Gore. Here's the part where the denial crew tells me that it's always been that way here in Ohio.
OpenYourEyes

Canton, OH

#17534 Feb 4, 2013
You know, the end of Jan is when robins return to Ohio to announce the start of Spring.
d-pants

United States

#17535 Feb 6, 2013
I saw two cardinals singing the same song back and forth, over and over again. I named one george w ond the other brarrak h.

Since: Aug 12

Taylorsville, GA

#17536 Feb 6, 2013
Barrack is the albatrose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Enduring Mystery Of Beverly Jarosz (Feb '08) 1 hr Judy 1,007
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Truthforthought 18,871
Was Dumb fired from Rovers Morning Glory Thu David Z 19
news Aug 26 admirer 1
where can u find dog food in cleveland? Aug 25 type username here 2
Creationism coming to Ohio classrooms? Not with... Aug 24 TedHOhio 6
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
•••
•••
•••

Lakewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lakewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lakewood News, Events & Info